World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 21, 2011

Excellent thanks WM no i go to 3 GFX Forums Grin Muahahaha im endlessly getting better because of these awesome forums >: D

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 21, 2011

Those are GFXForums , Pimped Pixels and ?
I go to two forums Wink. They are GFXforums (www.Gfxforums.net and Tagfreak (www.tagfreak.net/forum/index.php)

I think are the most active graphic forums found on the net.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Nov. 21, 2011

Haven't posted any graphics in a while, so here, my latest:
[Image: mechgirl.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 21, 2011

I like the depth in this one , the colors are good but the pink is dominating a lot and you could use some photo filters to remove the monochrome color.
Good job on this one man.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 21, 2011

[Image: di-8QYE.png]
CnC please

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 21, 2011  8:29 PM)Taj12 Wrote: [Image: di-8QYE.png]
CnC please

It's quite messy and the render is too sharp IMO. The top left looks over contrasted and I don't like the fact that the render is exactly the middle, but that's just me. But it's nice to see you trying a new style so kiu.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 22, 2011

Fixed the details a bit. Added curves adjustment, photo filters. gradient maps and a brightness/contrast layer. CnC please
[Image: di-WLAV.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 22, 2011

Darken the sides a bit more so we focus on Yugi and move him tom the lift a bit the lighting is all over the place the colors a bit off try a blu/orange color or do a Orange to Violet gradient Map overall it is pretty good KIU

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Nov. 22, 2011

Tried something different...
[Image: di-578L.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 21, 2011  5:04 PM)DBFiction Wrote: Haven't posted any graphics in a while, so here, my latest:
[Image: mechgirl.png]

Good Lightning and okay compo. This sig is all over the place, the render and background don't go together and the C4D's just seem there for no reason.
Also the only depth you have is in the background, you should involve it in the
front too.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  11:06 AM)Fathom Wrote: Simple. looks like no work is into it. seems like you did it in 15 seconds

Edit : smudge is a simple thing but you can give more dept and change the layer properties to give it a more dept color

You are wrong again ... smudge is not a simple thing. It takes a lot of effort to do smudge.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Nov. 22, 2011

CnC, please.
[Image: di-NMJ2.png]
I'm not sure how I did on this... bad, horrible, or good? XD

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 22, 2011

Its pretty good but the right side has too much negative space the renders back has ok lighting but the left and right arm have no lighting you could blur the smudge by 0.8 you could burn and dodge the render and a few adjustment layers

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 23, 2011

V3: (Not a very significant change, just minor)
[Image: di-3RNR.png]

Assassins Creed sig:
[Image: di-4U4K.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Nov. 23, 2011

Lighting in he back is missing and the middle left is too bright or more like plain white and put the render where the head of the render is in the white part the colors are too dark try a more vintage look use a orange to blue gradient map on soft light 40 and black to white gradient map on luminosity try more effects like in the yugi oh one

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Nov. 24, 2011

Cnc's Please [Image: vq4pr6.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Nov. 24, 2011

Learn the fundamentals.

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Nov. 24, 2011

text stands out too much, too bright.

Guys, don't ask for CnC if your not going to act on the advice and you just want to know if what you made is good or bad.

I'm editing the original Sig now and thanks for the cnc im still kinda new to gfxing

I wasn't talking to you specifically I just mean in general. Everyone is trying to make a carp ton of sigs every week but they aren't improving. Even 1 sig a week would be a lot, but as long as you are actually enhancing your skill it's not bad. You should really look at some "advanced" tutorials that detail how they did compo+blend+depth and all carp and just compile a mental list of all the different ways people do it, and you can apply a mixture of the things you've learned into your sig.

i did into that signature. i used so many blending options smudges layers filters and much much more im trying my hardest to improve to be better

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Nov. 24, 2011

(Nov. 24, 2011  3:42 PM)Fathom Wrote: i did into that signature. i used so many blending options smudges layers filters and much much more im trying my hardest to improve to be better

Well .. the effects are badly used , they are too bright and bad. It doesn't have any basics.

Quality over quantity guys.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Nov. 24, 2011

[Image: sman.png]

CnC! Is it too dark?