World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Dec. 31, 2013

I just got the DJ Face for hosting! Now we wait until my username is bold so ican post a tournament report Smile.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Dec. 31, 2013

Congratz Tri! GO FOR THAT NAME! Look forwards to see other events you'll be hosting, hah. I'm gonna be getting a new face soon But I'm not gonna say what it is. It's something big.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 01, 2014

Lemme guess... Alexandrite face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 01, 2014

Maybe... I'll post if I get it. I can't wait for the 5th Anniversary Face. It looks awesome.

Sorry for double post, but I'm sooooooooooooo Happy!!! I just got my Alexandrite face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  5:23 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Sorry for double post, but I'm sooooooooooooo Happy!!! I just got my Alexandrite face!
You got so lucky Argh! JK. Congrats on getting it Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Jan. 01, 2014

Woah, nice! Congrats on getting the face, Galaxy Blade. That's a huge honor Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 01, 2014

Congrats Galaxy Blade! That's the face I've been aiming for who knows how long. I guess I will need to be a lot more active with testing and sharing meh knowledge.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - Jan. 01, 2014

Congrats on the Alexandrite Face Galaxy! You deserve it so I'm glad you got it finally. It makes me want to test and post the tests more now.

Congrats brah! Tri You need to test a lot more to get that face. I hope I'm on the verge of getting it! Grin

Congratz *Ginga* on getting the Alexandrite face, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  6:08 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Congrats brah! Tri You need to test a lot more to get that face. I hope I'm on the verge of getting it! Grin

I test quite a bit. Not as much as I used to, but yeah, I do.

I'm getting the face of soul, so HAH! Just kidding Tongue_out.

Oh well, I know my face collection is gonna be close to 4 rows after the scavenger hunt and my tournament. Maybe even if I do good in the face contest.

To be honest, from what I see, Tri has 7 testing threads. So he should be getting it soon I hope. Just keep going Tri I believe in you Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  6:10 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Congratz *Ginga* on getting the Alexandrite face, haha.

Thanks brah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 01, 2014

Congrats Galaxy Blade! The design of that face looks boss ! Grin

I don't have any faces now, but i'll get the antique face one day!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Jan. 01, 2014

Haven't posted here since long... so the most recent face I received was the amber face

So, I am wondering if I have enought good beyblade-related posts to get the Antique Face(plz Kai-V with a cherry on top?). What do you guys th!nk(see whut i did thar)?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jan. 01, 2014

You really should just send her a pm, as oppose to posting it publicly.

I tried it, millions of times. But I just want your opinions, as this is a WBO Faces Discussion Lips_sealed

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  10:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I tried it, millions of times. But I just want your opinions, as this is a WBO Faces Discussion Lips_sealed

I think you deserve it, I mean most of your posts are beyblade related and there not bad.

Thanks DRAGON KING! I think so too but I dunno :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Jan. 02, 2014

I've been away due to holidays but got to come back to having gotten the Alexandrite Face!! I'm really, really excited Grin Grin

I also recently passed 1000 posts, so I'll be seeing about the Antique Face sometime soon; I want to make double sure I have 1000+ Beyblade-related posts (though I have very few that aren't, haha) and I want to wait until Kai-V is done processing the Anniversary stuff before bothering her with this.

Shining God MS, I'd say the reason you're not getting a response is just because Kai-V is getting soooooooo mannnnnny private messagesssssss right now due to the Scavenger Hunt. I'd try again after the results are posted Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 03, 2014

Okay, thanks Ingulit!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ShinobuXD - Jan. 04, 2014

Just noticed I got the Alexandrite Face lol

I'm extremely proud to have this face. It really means a bunch to me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Byerg - Jan. 04, 2014

I wish you could change the order of your faces. I don't know, mine just seem really messy to me lol.