World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Oct. 31, 2011

GB145 needs to be added to T1 Attack with the condition that it pertain specifically to Beat, as well.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 31, 2011

I think GB145 needs to be on there in general.

It's not really above T2 for anything but Beat, though. With Beat, however, it lines up perfectly with the two contact points, driving more weight outward into them.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hov - Oct. 31, 2011

Finally someone says GB145 deserves a place for attack. GB145 is also useful for MF LDDGB145RF. It balances LDD properly also.

LDD has three contact points, there's no way GB145 balances it the same way it does Beat. I'd imagine R145 would work better for LDD, as it does most 3-Sided MW.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  5:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: It's not really above T2 for anything but Beat, though. With Beat, however, it lines up perfectly with the two contact points, driving more weight outward into them.

Yeah it does work best with beat , but I would prefer it over a normal 145 , anyway I think it is fine were it is.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  5:32 AM)® Wrote: Finally someone says GB145 deserves a place for attack. GB145 is also useful for MF LDDGB145RF. It balances LDD properly also.

Nah, with the weight on L Drago Destroy being higher up, GB145 does nothing but slow it down and reduce it's attack.

I do like GB145 in general for attack, because it adds speed, reduced recoil, and also increases spin time.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hell_Kerbecs - Oct. 31, 2011

attack top tier 1 should be vulcan

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hero - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  7:02 AM)eartheagle808 Wrote: attack top tier 1 should be vulcan

Don't post if you have no clue what's going on. Vulcan is outdated, it's been outclassed for months.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Oct. 31, 2011

OK, I saw most people not believing DS to be top tier...
IMO, DS has good stamina, but it offers the best defense as a stamina tip.
DS is just slightly inferior to CS, as I have said many times...
It actually deserves a place in the Defense list too, but in that it will fall to tier 2 if that category considers 'pure defense'; in which RS and RSF push it back.
Stamina beys should have these traits, IMO-
1. Longer Spin Time.
2. Great Balance.
3. The ability to stay inside the stadium.

Now, the 3 D's (WD, SD, D) offer the first two traits. But, all are extremely easy to KO in a sense. While DS, even though the spin time is less, it has the ability to stay inside the stadium very well; which in itself is a good bargain. I do not see why people think DS has bad balance. It can very well be compared to CS for balance.
If we rate these parts according to the traits they offer, this would be the result-

The D series bottoms-

1. Longer Spin Time. *****
2. Great Balance. *****
3. The ability to stay inside the stadium. **

DS-
1. Longer Spin Time. ****
2. Great Balance. **** (Considering the wobble effect of WD and SD)
3. The ability to stay inside the stadium. *****

Please note, this is just an example, and has nothing to do with the ratings given behind the boxes...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - H8R - Oct. 31, 2011

GB145: Add it for attack many combos use it in general.
SD: its not as good as WD but it's far from bad IDK lets see what happens.
DS: add it to tier 1 it certainly handles everything well...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hov - Oct. 31, 2011

SD had really good defense abilites other than stamina... its more of a balanced tip to me. But its up to you guys. MF-H Basalt Aquario AD145SD is decent...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hero - Nov. 01, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  6:47 PM)® Wrote: SD had really good defense abilites other than stamina... its more of a balanced tip to me. But its up to you guys. MF-H Basalt Aquario AD145SD is decent...

... well do you have any results to support your claim?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Nov. 01, 2011

OK firstly here are my tests with WD Vs DS

Basalt Bull 145WD Vs Basalt Bull 145DS
Standard Procedure (Bottoms switched after 10 rounds)
WD wins : 14 (3OS)
DS wins : 6 (All KO)

As you can see there was a lot of KO's going on between the two , but WD usually when to the TR while DS was knocked out. With the OS WD usually won by 1-2 seconds.

(Oct. 31, 2011  3:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: DS is just slightly inferior to CS, as I have said many times...

Basalt Bull 145CS Vs Pegasis 145RF
CS wins : 7 (4OS)
Pegasis wins : 3 (All KO)

Basalt Bull 145DS Vs Pegasis 145RF
DS wins : 3 (2OS)
Pegasis wins : 7 (All KO)
3 Draws.
In stead of Draws against CS , CS usually just hit the TR while Pegasis was KOed , as you can see DS isn't slightly inferior then CS as it can barely manage against outclassed attack,

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - travisawesome - Nov. 01, 2011

RustyXD: Why did you use 145?
You should have used GB145.
As well as that, you should've done twenty tests, not ten.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Ultra - Nov. 01, 2011

Because if he used GB145 the win percentage of both would have gone down since Pegasis isn't very good anymore.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Nov. 01, 2011

Rusty- Well, as you say....
But from whatever I have seen and done, DS has never been that bad...
I managed a perfect win against a Lightning combo in a recent tourney... But, its alright. Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Kujikato - Nov. 01, 2011

hah, here in indo, Shika blade is like, FEEL THA WRATH OF DS. and never uses it.................. Tier 1 lowest rank is ok for me.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Glowfire1 - Nov. 01, 2011

I would say too that ds is the lowest rang in tier 1 but it´s tier 1 in stamia

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  2:19 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: hah, here in indo, Shika blade is like, FEEL THA WRATH OF DS. and never uses it.................. Tier 1 lowest rank is ok for me.

Yes, DS would not make it to the top rank if the list is ordered.
But, it certainly deserves top tier status.
I do not blame Shika for that... DS is actually quite risky. You may lose every match with it, but if at all it works out, it is commendable! Grin
The grip of the D part is quite less, and it makes DS go quite fast if it tilts. But due to the low grip, it may self-KO.
I believe, there is some 'hidden power' of DS which 'activates' just a few times...
Once it does, FEEL THA WRATH OF DS. Tongue_out
There is certainly some kind of launching technique which makes it go gaga at times... :\
I have to discover that...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Dan - Nov. 01, 2011

If EDS didn't exist, I'd actually want DS on the list.
DS should never be used for Defense and you (jan) took my example of DS being similar to CS too far!
DS is no where near comparable to CS, but definitely has more defensive qualities than other Stamina tips.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 02, 2011

SD still works fine yo, tbh if it and WD were swapped release-wise, their usage would likely be similarly swapped.

As for DS, has anyone actually posted some tests? And have others also done supportive tests? Have comparative tests with other options been done? If the answer to any of these is "No", then this conversation is pointless until it is addressed, so get onto it. If so, then post links and let it be done with.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  9:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: SD still works fine yo, tbh if it and WD were swapped release-wise, their usage would likely be similarly swapped.

As for DS, has anyone actually posted some tests? And have others also done supportive tests? Have comparative tests with other options been done? If the answer to any of these is "No", then this conversation is pointless until it is addressed, so get onto it. If so, then post links and let it be done with.

Yeah true that , although WD is probably slightly superior in terms of stamina but not enough to win by more then a second.

Previous page.

BTW y u evn pstn hre i thght u dnt lik MFB no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Uwik - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  9:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: BTW y u evn pstn hre i thght u dnt lik MFB no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's still in the denial stages. Hahaha.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  10:07 PM)Dan Wrote: If EDS didn't exist, I'd actually want DS on the list.
DS should never be used for Defense and you (jan) took my example of DS being similar to CS too far!
DS is no where near comparable to CS, but definitely has more defensive qualities than other Stamina tips.

Sorry for that! Grin But, I did know what you said-
(Oct. 31, 2011  3:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: IMO, DS has good stamina, but it offers the best defense as a stamina tip.

But yeah, after CS the best hybrid Defense-Stamina tip is DS. Smile