World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Hasbro-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TL14 - Aug. 10, 2017

(Aug. 10, 2017  8:09 PM)Kei Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblade/posts/1688023677885364

Official Beyblade Facebook Wrote:Hey Bladers, only 2 more days until the Live Stream of the BEYBALDE BURST Tournament in Alliston, Ontario in Canda. Remember to like the page, more details to come!

This should be interesting haha.

Beybalde. Canda. Wow. Don't they read the text a second time before posting? xD Even they are only human. Wink

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - thoriumRing - Aug. 10, 2017

(Aug. 10, 2017  9:04 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  8:09 PM)Kei Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblade/posts/1688023677885364

This should be interesting haha.

Beybalde. Canda. Wow. Don't they read the text a second time before posting? xD Even they are only human. Wink

Cures male pattern baldness.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Kei - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 10, 2017  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  8:58 PM)Hato Wrote: Canda

Hahahah I had not even seen that. Wow.

LOL. I didn't notice BEYBALDE until after I posted, but I didn't even notice "Canda" at all. Amazing.

edit: Looks like they fixed it, of course.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Hato - Aug. 11, 2017

[Image: 2eyhw15.png]

Don't worry, it will be in our memory and here Wink

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - _PegasusGaming_ - Aug. 11, 2017

Almost a year since Hasbro has released burst. How do you think they have done?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - AndyHG - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  3:49 AM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: Almost a year since Hasbro has released burst. How do you think they have done?

Seems well so far, they're doing less age restrictive tournaments in Canada currently. Hopefully it continues well

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - _PegasusGaming_ - Aug. 11, 2017

I agree, they just need to start tournaments in Murica

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2017

I find that it actually lacks a lot more tournaments everywhere, and the fact that people are turned off by the higher prices in Europe just spells a bad future for Burst...

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jinbee - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I find that it actually lacks a lot more tournaments everywhere, and the fact that people are turned off by the higher prices in Europe just spells a bad future for Burst...

Wow so there's less tournaments in comparison to MFB so far?

I think the four factors that turn me off from progressing Hasbro Burst is this:
1. The aesthetics. A lot of you know by now that I don't like the changes they made here, the colours are often too bright and unappealing, the colour schemes suck and the solid drivers don't look as cool as translucent ones. The clear plastic sort of has that unclean clearness to it, like there's a dirty sort of reddish tint in the plastic, it's also a bit foggy though I never found it that bad. Mainly the recolours.
2. The price is abysmal, these things, at least in TRUs in the UK are £13 for a starter and £10 for a booster, in Metal Fusion, the starters were £8-10 which is far more reasonable and since it uses more metal, it's understandable.
3. Lack of cross compatibility. The lack of cross compatibility is probably the single biggest reason I can't be bothered getting more of these, I liked just mixing and matching parts for TT and Hasbro beyblades for MFB, it was convenient. If you didn't have easy access to one beyblade in that brand but do on the other, that was useful. A compatible Hasbro tW and Atomic (if they do ever make it) would be awesome rather than RBVs in case people like me don't want to gamble on them. Hasbro decided to not make them cross compatible, and while some may say it's fresh, gives a new meta and less wear, I find having to start another burst collection for another meta is extremely redundant and the price doesn't help, and I hear the slopes also wear down anyway, plus Dual Layer teeth don't really wear that badly.
4. The overall quality. I know that the plastic is less brittle and therefore doesn't break as often, it instead leaves white stress marks which I can live with and I'm glad it doesn't break as much, but the quality doesn't feel as crisp or nice as TTs, it feels a bit more dull, the launchers it comes with sucks (although I hear the Hasbro Beylauncher is great), even the packaging feels a bit unappealing.

I don't hate some of them overall, they're okay but they're definitely not something I really want to get.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - TL14 - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I find that it actually lacks a lot more tournaments everywhere, and the fact that people are turned off by the higher prices in Europe just spells a bad future for Burst...

The prices are abnormal. In Europe they cost 2-3 times as much as in the USA and are even more expensive than importing Takara Tomy Beys from Japan. The Beys are out for one month and besides Howaitonekon and me nobody here in Germany makes Beyblade videos on YouTube. In 2011 there were about 50-75 active German BeyTubers. Now with Burst there are only 2. That's not a good sign. Unhappy

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Morsoe - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  5:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

2. The price is abysmal, these things, at least in TRUs in the UK are £13 for a starter and £10 for a booster, in Metal Fusion, the starters were £8-10 which is far more reasonable and since it uses more metal, it's understandable.

yeah that made sense since they'd cost more to make then the predecessors who were plastic, but yeah charging that much for a plastic top and no launcher is robbery, I was hoping for them to be around £5.99 like the bakuten beys, although theres things like inflation but some market prices don't change much eg video game prices, have always been around £25ish/£30.00 to about £45.00 since i can remember and console always being about £300.00 eg sega megadrive, ps1 ,ps4 etc

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - peacemaker885 - Aug. 11, 2017

Question - does Hasbro provide the Beytubers new beys to test? I couldn't find the new beys they are testing anywhere near me. I live in Los Angeles which I think is a big market.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  6:08 PM)peacemaker885 Wrote: Question - does Hasbro provide the Beytubers new beys to test?   I couldn't find the new beys they are testing anywhere near me.  I live in Los Angeles which I think is a big market.

Sometimes yes, but I doubt it is regular. I think most of the YouTubers you are refering to are simply in Canada and we get Hasbro Beyblade Burst products earlier here.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Hato - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  6:08 PM)peacemaker885 Wrote: Question - does Hasbro provide the Beytubers new beys to test?   I couldn't find the new beys they are testing anywhere near me.  I live in Los Angeles which I think is a big market.

BeyTubers have received some new Beyblades in the past, but most of the new Hasbro Beyblades were ordered off of other sites from my knowledge.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - thoriumRing - Aug. 11, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  6:20 PM)Hato Wrote:

BeyTubers have received some new Beyblades in the past, but most of the new Hasbro Beyblades were ordered off of other sites from my knowledge.

I just found a Betromoth B2 and Evipero in a new display in a Walmart, so later waves are starting to trickle out.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - YggdrasilWyvern - Aug. 12, 2017

Yeah, I got that whole wave about a month ago in central ohio

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - thoriumRing - Aug. 12, 2017

(Aug. 12, 2017  2:56 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Yeah, I got that whole wave about a month ago in central ohio

totes jelly

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - bidinga - Aug. 12, 2017

where i live is trash all i see is wave 1 2 and RARELY 3 i really want quetziko q2 as it is my favorite hasbro bey out right now

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Dracomageat - Aug. 12, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  8:32 AM)Morsoe Wrote: video game prices, have always been around £25ish/£30.00 to about £45.00 since i can remember and console always being about £300.00 eg sega megadrive, ps1 ,ps4 etc

Aside from budget titles, new releases have always been £40. No more, no less. For my entire life. Now, as of the last few years, they're suddenly £50.

But look at controllers. £10 a piece, very reasonable. Then the Wii comes out and we're looking at £30ish but it's fancy new tech so it's understandable. But wait. If the Wii's wireless, why isn't everything else? Suddenly every controller is and they're £40 a piece because lithium batteries stop Chinese competition from driving prices down (so many import regulations). It now costs as much for a controller as a brand new game. More if the game's even remotely older or used. It's utter BS. Especially if, like me, you'd rather have a less problematic, wired controller.

Yet that's not all. Consider the Switch. It comes with two controllers. That's great! Except that it's not two controllers for games like Arms that require two handed gameplay.
It's still priced as two, however, so you'd better be prepared to drop £70-80 if you wanna play multiplayer.

Sorry to go off topic but the skyrocketing cost of local multiplayer really pisses me off. Especially since it's the main reason for buying a console over PC gaming.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - AndyHG - Aug. 12, 2017

Apparently there's a event that's being livestreamed today, anyone from wbo attending?

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Basalt Fox - Aug. 15, 2017

Zankye got the wawe three of Beyblade Micros.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Real_ilinnuc - Aug. 15, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  6:20 PM)Hato Wrote:

This is correct ^^

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Howaitonekon - Aug. 15, 2017

(Aug. 11, 2017  5:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

I think the four factors that turn me off from progressing Hasbro Burst is this:
1. The aesthetics. A lot of you know by now that I don't like the changes they made here, the colours are often too bright and unappealing, the colour schemes suck and the solid drivers don't look as cool as translucent ones. The clear plastic sort of has that unclean clearness to it, like there's a dirty sort of reddish tint in the plastic, it's also a bit foggy though I never found it that bad. Mainly the recolours.
3. Lack of cross compatibility. The lack of cross compatibility is probably the single biggest reason I can't be bothered getting more of these, I liked just mixing and matching parts for TT and Hasbro beyblades for MFB, it was convenient. If you didn't have easy access to one beyblade in that brand but do on the other, that was useful. A compatible Hasbro tW and Atomic (if they do ever make it) would be awesome rather than RBVs in case people like me don't want to gamble on them. Hasbro decided to not make them cross compatible, and while some may say it's fresh, gives a new meta and less wear, I find having to start another burst collection for another meta is extremely redundant and the price doesn't help, and I hear the slopes also wear down anyway, plus Dual Layer teeth don't really wear that badly.
4. The overall quality. I know that the plastic is less brittle and therefore doesn't break as often, it instead leaves white stress marks which I can live with and I'm glad it doesn't break as much, but the quality doesn't feel as crisp or nice as TTs, it feels a bit more dull, the launchers it comes with sucks (although I hear the Hasbro Beylauncher is great), even the packaging feels a bit unappealing.

I don't hate some of them overall, they're okay but they're definitely not something I really want to get.

I haven't even seen your post until now, I just wanted to say that I couldn't agree more on that, that's exactly what I was thinking since the release of Hasbro Burst.
Takara Burst products are not that accessible for me, and money is always a part of the deal. So I've decided to buy most of the releases later on, i.e. the Hasbro counterparts. But now that I see that a double pack without a launcher is $30 over here, I can also just import Takara beys... And as you've said: Without cross compatibility it would be a complete restart.
It's not that I hate Hasbro beyblades, there are some pretty neat releases among them. But I'm just a little bit tired of cheap copies, even though they might have a logo on their boxes from a company that has somehow managed to get the licenses again.
I don't know, maybe I'm not young and fresh enough anymore to appreciate these hip changes.

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - bidinga - Aug. 19, 2017

cant wait for wave 6 of hasbro beyblade burst caynox and wyvron w2 dual pack! hopefully wyvron gets orbit in this pack and xcalius x2 and yegdrion y2 dual pack hopefully yegdrion y2 gets yielding and if caynox doesnt get gyro i will rage

RE: Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017 - Jimmyjazz39 - Aug. 19, 2017

(Aug. 19, 2017  9:04 PM)bidinga Wrote: cant wait for wave 6 of hasbro beyblade burst caynox and wyvron w2 dual pack! hopefully wyvron gets orbit in this pack and xcalius x2 and yegdrion y2 dual pack hopefully yegdrion y2 gets yielding and if caynox doesnt get gyro i will rage

where did you hear this from?