World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-God-Anime-Series-Starts-on-April-3-2017-on-TV-Tokyo)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 01, 2016

I edited that part a few times hah. Basically yes, everybody except Varuto.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 02, 2016

I just pre-ordered Animage Magazine April 2016 (Japan), which is released on 2016/03/10. hopefully the first episode title of Beyblade Burst is revealed. Every month, there will be 4-5 episode titles for each anime series each month in Animage magazine in Japan. Episode summaries too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Mar. 02, 2016

(Mar. 02, 2016  8:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I just pre-ordered Animage Magazine April 2016 (Japan), which is released on 2016/03/10. hopefully the first episode title of Beyblade Burst is revealed. Every month, there will be 4-5 episode titles for each anime series each month in Animage magazine in Japan. Episode summaries too.

Wondering what cliche titles they'll have:

"A New Beginning"
"A New Dawn"
"My Name Is Varuto"
"The Beginning"
"Valkyrie Rises"

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DaJetsnake - Mar. 02, 2016

(Mar. 01, 2016  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The voice actors are revealed:

Baruto - Marina Inoue (Hikaru Hasama in Metal Fight Beyblade, Armin in Attack on Titan)
Shuu - Enoki Junya (Takeru in Digimon Adventure tri.)
Rantarou - Okabayashi Fumihiro (various roles, HUNTERxHUNTER, Inazuma)
Midorikawa - Tsubasa Yonaga (Damre in Metal Fight Beyblade)

I am surprised that everyone gets a boy when usually all main characters are voiced by girls, since they are young boys. I suppose that was Kyouya's case as well...

And clearly Victory Valkyrie and the other Dual Layers will appear very early into the anime:

[Image: beybladeburst_1.jpg]

The story is just that there is a craze about Beyblade and Varuto wants to reach the national championship with his childhood friend Shuu who is said to be a genius... There might be something about Four Heavenly Kings, but whatever, no real plot still.

Yessir!!! Finally! I might actually like that guy

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ButterflyKnight - Mar. 03, 2016

I'm a fan of Yonaga Tsubasa, glad to know he will be voicing too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kei - Mar. 11, 2016

Has this been posted here? I saw Brad reblog it on tumblr:

[Image: fVhSvyL.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/sonodahideki/status/707860515054231552

It looks like Beholder's diagram scribbled on the whiteboard hahaha.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 11, 2016

I still can't get over the massive overhaul they've given Kaizer. What happened to his buff manga appearance...

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2016

Well, I saw it but it is just one additional picture showing no information we did not already know about, so I did not post it here hah.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2016

OK what the hell, I asked him exactly that question, before anyone else, but now a Japanese user asks him and he suddenly has a firm answer?!
https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/708042664738816000

So apparently the proper English spelling is Valt Aoi. Well, unless Sunrights change it, but that would be surprising.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 11, 2016

That wouldn't be surprising actually. Have you ever seen the list of character name changes they made to B-Daman when it was localised? The changes were disgusting, unnecessary and made the names look like a destroyed Japanese variation.

Wow, thank you for ruining that on top of the bad changes I really envision Hasbro doing...

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 11, 2016

When you asked him that question a long time ago, Kai-V, the manga had just started. He probably didn't didn't have a clear answer at that time, but now that the anime is about to start, maybe D-rights gave Hiro Morita an official romanized name.

Well, I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone really. Sorry if I've really bothered you by mentioning that... Uncertain

It was probably something that needed bringing up sooner rather than later to avoid any hopes being built. Sunrights' dub wasn't bad at all, but their choice of naming was horribly questionable:

Kamon Godai ---> Kamon Day
Aona Godai ---> Eona Day
Gogyo Godai ---> Greg Day
Himiko Godai ---> Himiko Day
Ryoma Godai ---> Roma Day
Mitsuru Hachisuka ---> Misuru Asuka
Kagero Ogami ---> Ken Ogami
Byakuga Shiranui ---> Bakuga Shira
Genta Ankokuji ---> Jenta Kokuji
Basara Kurobuchi ---> Basara Kurochi

...and that's only scratching the surface. The name changes were so petit and pointless that nobody could understand why they bothered to alter the Japanese names in the first place. I would hope they've learned from this now though, as this dub was commissioned years ago now...

It was a joke, but I am indeed quite worried about what Hasbro will do, so I had hoped Sunrights was at least going to be OK.

Well, if it gives you something to be optimistic about, I don't think you'll be unhappy with the voice acting choices. The choices they made for Fireblast and Crossfire worked very well, and they stayed very true to the original Japanese dialogue as well. If I remember correctly, the only things they really changed were lines that wouldn't have translated into English well enough, and anything that was supposed to be funny.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - TL14 - Mar. 11, 2016

On the picture it looks like Victory Valkyrie has dark blue rubber on his translucent bright blue driver.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Mar. 11, 2016

(Mar. 11, 2016  5:36 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Well, I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone really. Sorry if I've really bothered you by mentioning that... Uncertain

It was probably something that needed bringing up sooner rather than later to avoid any hopes being built. Sunrights' dub wasn't bad at all, but their choice of naming was horribly questionable:

Kamon Godai ---> Kamon Day
Aona Godai ---> Eona Day
Gogyo Godai ---> Greg Day
Himiko Godai ---> Himiko Day
Ryoma Godai ---> Roma Day
Mitsuru Hachisuka ---> Misuru Asuka
Kagero Ogami ---> Ken Ogami
Byakuga Shiranui ---> Bakuga Shira
Genta Ankokuji ---> Jenta Kokuji
Basara Kurobuchi ---> Basara Kurochi

...and that's only scratching the surface. The name changes were so petit and pointless that nobody could understand why they bothered to alter the Japanese names in the first place. I would hope they've learned from this now though, as this dub was commissioned years ago now...

All they did was give them stupid shortened versions of their names, or English names, GREG? REALLY?! Who's gonna bet they'll change Kensuke's name to "Ken/Kenny" or "Suke"?

And considering I wasn't a fan of any CFB anime, let alone the dub, I question how the Dub will fair out.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Bey Brad - Mar. 11, 2016

I can kind of understand the reasoning behind that ... Japanese names have way more syllables than English ones and could be more difficult to memorize. But considering how often a surname would actually be used in a script, the huge changes to those seem utterly pointless.

(Mar. 11, 2016  6:54 AM)Zera Wrote: On the picture it looks like Victory Valkyrie has dark blue rubber on his translucent bright blue driver.

Dark blue or black, as we saw from the picture already posted in the B-34 Victory Valkyrie topic, yes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Wizard - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 11, 2016  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So apparently the proper English spelling is Valt Aoi.

Yes!! I'm so happy it wasn't Bart!! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

(Mar. 11, 2016  5:36 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The name changes were so petit and pointless that nobody could understand why they bothered to alter the Japanese names in the first place. I would hope they've learned from this now though, as this dub was commissioned years ago now...

Maybe to make it easier for kids to say the names right? That's likely why Ginga was changed to Gingka. Even though Ginga is easy to say, it does also have a weird feeling to it to use those sounds together like that as an English speaker. Am I making sense?

(Mar. 11, 2016  5:36 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The name changes were so petit and pointless that nobody could understand why they bothered to alter the Japanese names in the first place. I would hope they've learned from this now though, as this dub was commissioned years ago now...

Perhaps it's just because it's a teaser poster, but I can't get over how nice the art looks!

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Cat - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  3:34 AM)Wizard Wrote: Yes!! I'm so happy it wasn't Bart!! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

I'm happy it wasn't Bart, Balt, Baruto or even this…

[Image: tumblr_ll7c7mELz61qa9uzoo1_400.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 14, 2016

Given that the first few characters had the first letter of their name as the same as their Beyblade, I would have been completely dismayed if they had gone for any of those. Valt and Valto were always the closest and most natural sounding ones to me, haha.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 15, 2016

New trailer for the TV serie anime on TV Tokyo ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWeb6gSn-p8 This video doesn't work ! :-/

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 15, 2016

I can rip and reupload the trailer for international viewing, but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow. I'm away tonight, haha.

The trailer should appear on the TV Tokyo site this week anyway.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 15, 2016

I can hear the opening of Beyblade Burst and the opening is so cool !