World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Hiatus) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Hiatus) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst-On-Hiatus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 12, 2022

(Jan. 12, 2022  3:11 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hope you do well on your exams
Thanks! I'm going to try my hardest, because as this marking period is coming to a close, the exams are drawing in, and basically this friday till next friday, are days with a MP(Marking Period for short) Exam, I'll probably try and get the next two chapters out before then, and then with exam week, I'll probably only get one out

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 13, 2022

I think I'll be posting Chapter 19 tonight! My English and Biology Exams are on Friday so, Friday is a harder day to post. Anyway, I'll try and post 19 with all the ocs tonight.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 13, 2022

Great job beansworth

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 14, 2022

I don’t mean to be impatient but when are you going to post Chapter 19

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 14, 2022

(Jan. 14, 2022  3:48 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I don’t mean to be impatient but when are you going to post Chapter 19
I'm working on it right now, I'd hope to get it up tomorrow but that all depends on how much time I get to work on it. It all really depends on how much free time, I have during High School, then after school depends, and with my Exams tomorrow, I don't know exactly, but I really want to get it up for everyone to read, because it's been a little ow since my last chapter post.

TL;DR-Should be out tomorrow

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 14, 2022

(Jan. 14, 2022  6:01 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  3:48 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I don’t mean to be impatient but when are you going to post Chapter 19
I'm working on it right now, I'd hope to get it up tomorrow but that all depends on how much time I get to work on it. It all really depends on how much free time, I have during High School, then after school depends, and with my Exams tomorrow, I don't know exactly, but I really want to get it up for everyone to read, because it's been a little ow since my last chapter post.

TL;DR-Should be out tomorrow
I'd recommend writing on free weekends, with the exception of weekend before tests/exams (studying is important) and busy weekends like a family birthday party or something.
Also, not like the upload schedule really matters.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 14, 2022

I think Chapter 19 will be done today.

Chapter 19!!!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 14, 2022

Nice introductions beansworth

(Jan. 14, 2022  6:50 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Nice introductions beansworth
Thanks, I hope I introed everyone's ocs right!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Scorponok - Jan. 14, 2022

Oh goodness! Shane was so cool! And he actually won against a main character! That’s fantastic! I can’t wait to see scarred shisa awaken.

(Jan. 14, 2022  7:19 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Oh goodness! Shane was so cool! And he actually won against a main character! That’s fantastic! I can’t wait to see scarred shisa awaken.
I plan to make Shane and Shisa seem like a unbeatable team, I think he'll only be beaten later.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 14, 2022

I didn’t like it I LOVED IT

It seems like Barry and Kai’s disagreements may foreshadow them being on opposing sides(Barry on Keith’s side and Kai on Van’s side)

(Jan. 14, 2022  10:21 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: It seems like Barry and Kai’s disagreements may foreshadow them being on opposing sides(Barry on Keith’s side and Kai on Van’s side)
Sorta yeah! And I thought that they wouldn't like each other's ideals, with Kai wanting to battle the strongest and not being into teamwork, while Barry wants to battle and have fun, and likes teamwork, but yeah you could say that's foreshadowing.

Because of that maybe Barry might join Valhalla

(Jan. 14, 2022  10:56 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Because of that maybe Barry might join Valhalla
I think Barry, Finn(Hollowmind's OC) and Neusa(Speedy's OC) join Valhalla, but the other have chances too!

Also I'll try and get Chapter 20 out soon.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - OverlordLuínor - Jan. 15, 2022

WoW

You did Kai the justice my description couldn’t give it! I love how you portrayed him! That was AWESOME how he attacked his own teammate!

I mean awesome in the sense that he had the nerve to do that, not awesome as in cool.

Guess Kai’s too L33T for teamwork. :p

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 15, 2022

Will my oc win any battles?

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 15, 2022

(Jan. 15, 2022  8:41 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Will my oc win any battles?

Depends on plot I guess, but probably yeah.
Btw, I don't mind if Finn enters Vahalla of not beansworth , do whatever you want with him.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 15, 2022

(Jan. 15, 2022  8:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  8:41 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Will my oc win any battles?

Depends on plot I guess, but probably yeah.
Btw, I don't mind if Finn enters Vahalla of not beansworth , do whatever you want with him.
To answer Carma, yes he will, it's just kinda showing the power of Keith or "The Legend"

Alright, I was planning on adding him because he kinda feels like a Cuza and Valt but Keith and Finn to me, so I'll have them on the same team.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 16, 2022

So I wonder if Barry will join Valhalla

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 16, 2022

(Jan. 16, 2022  2:11 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: So I wonder if Barry will join Valhalla
Most likely because he's would be a good attack and good friend to the team.

Alright Chapter 20! SpeedySuomi this is Neusa's Chapter and next is UnseenBurst's with Perseus aka Percy Nakano
Chapter is in the spoiler as always

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 16, 2022

I have a episode idea you don’t have to use it but you can -

Episode ???-Olypian match, battle of the gods

(hades zues and posiden in a match)

(Dec. 25, 2021  8:48 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  7:15 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: No more beast Bryan ok
Sorry but, due to what I have so far Beast is in and Bryan can't be added due to Free not being with Kristina and Kristina already being with another guy and they already have a son. Sorry but I can't add Bryan due to how the story is set up.

I was checking past comments and thought about this one

He can be free’s son 

Free could’ve married Kristina before she married the other dude and they had a child

So Kristina’s new son could be Bryans stepbrother Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 16, 2022

(Jan. 16, 2022  3:46 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: I have a episode idea you don’t have to use it but you can -

Episode ???-Olypian match, battle of the gods

(hades zues and posiden in a match)

(Dec. 25, 2021  8:48 PM)beansworth Wrote: Sorry but, due to what I have so far Beast is in and Bryan can't be added due to Free not being with Kristina and Kristina already being with another guy and they already have a son. Sorry but I can't add Bryan due to how the story is set up.

I was checking past comments and thought about this one

He can be free’s son 

Free could’ve married Kristina before she married the other dude and they had a child

So Kristina’s new son could be Bryans stepbrother :)

Maybe just make Bryan be adopted by Free? Free could be a single dad or something. Makes less drama and it is more easy to add him.
Just a suggestion if Barry does get added.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Scorponok - Jan. 16, 2022

(Jan. 14, 2022  7:43 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  7:19 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Oh goodness! Shane was so cool! And he actually won against a main character! That’s fantastic! I can’t wait to see scarred shisa awaken.
I plan to make Shane and Shisa seem like a unbeatable team, I think he'll only be beaten later.
Thanks, that really nice of you to make my oc an important character! I wonder, is he gonna be a character who seems super cool for a while, but then gets outclassed and the protagonist wins every time after that, or will he be kinda like delta, with Keith beating him sometimes, and Shane winning other times. It doesn’t matter though, this is YOUR story, you get to do whatever you want with it, I’m just lucky to have Shane included.

Also, if you don’t want to say for plot reasons, that’s fine. Remember not to let your fan base boss you around!

I also can’t wait to see shisa awaken. Once again props to your writing.