World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 05, 2011

Plus,bad font and font has no blending.At all.Don't use animations that way,too.

RE: General GFX Thread - TITAN - Nov. 05, 2011

Furthermore, I'm not sure if your focal is the character or the text...

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 05, 2011

Is it me or is planetrenders.net actually down? Haven't been able to access it for about a few days now. Anyone know when its going to get back online?

EDIT: Anyone also know how to render an image from a black background?

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:49 PM)Taj12 Wrote: Is it me or is planetrenders.net actually down? Haven't been able to access it for about a few days now. Anyone know when its going to get back online?

EDIT: Anyone also know how to render an image from a black background?

Planet Renders has always had carp stability. I'm able to get on though.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 05, 2011

Thast strange. I tried it and it just started working. It probably just went back online. Woohoo!!

RE: General GFX Thread - Odin - Nov. 05, 2011

Does anyone have tips for Photoshop Elements 10? I can only find tutorials and such for CS5.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Nov. 05, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuY6foakkJA&feature=related

That gives you an overview.

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Nov. 06, 2011

Just finished downloading a GFX resource pack,but no C4D's.I never used them before,but I am trying to do so as my sigs are lately,empty.Can anyone give me some?Don't upload on megaupload.My country banned the access to it.Unhappy

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Nov. 06, 2011

Just find some resource packs that do have C4Ds...

Most of it is uploaded into megaupload,and some don't even work.I hate whoever banned the country access to megaupload,I should have downloaded lots of stuff b4 it was banned.

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:27 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Most of it is uploaded into megaupload,and some don't even work.I hate whoever banned the country access to megaupload,I should have downloaded lots of stuff b4 it was banned.

Trust me, there are many GFX Forums, and many resource packs uploaded on other sites. You just have look for them. Sign up for a few GFX Sites.

I what sites?I searched Guildinn and gfxforum,but no luck.

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I what sites?I searched Guildinn and gfxforum,but no luck.

lol, do I really need to google it for you? There are forums like Fringe FX and Vibrant FX that you can find just by searching GFX forums..

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Nov. 06, 2011

Just search for C4Ds on DeviantArt ._.

No Megaupload there.

Thank you.C4D's are only to be used when it has a flow with the render,no?

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Nov. 06, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:35 AM)Gripsocks Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  4:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I what sites?I searched Guildinn and gfxforum,but no luck.

lol, do I really need to google it for you? There are forums like Fringe FX and Vibrant FX that you can find just by searching GFX forums..

I don't think Vibrant FX is still up and running.

Whatzzer, not necessarily.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 06, 2011

Well, apparently planet renders has moved to a new server. The problem: No matter how many time I clear my DNS cache or reset my modem, I can't access it. Anyone having a similar problem?

Still wondering on how to render something from a black background easily.

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thank you.C4D's are only to be used when it has a flow with the render,no?

When properly used it's used for a variety of reasons. Along with the flow
of the focal it can play a huge part in establishing depth and environment.

(Nov. 06, 2011  5:55 AM)Taj12 Wrote: Well, apparently planet renders has moved to a new server. The problem: No matter how many time I clear my DNS cache or reset my modem, I can't access it. Anyone having a similar problem?

Still wondering on how to render something from a black background easily.

Since it's inception everyone has one time or another gotten frustrated because of
PlanetRenders incessantly annoying determination to keep us off the site.
I'm not entirely sure who is to blame, it could just be how they host it.

For getting rid of black backgrounds there are 3 things you can
1. Find renders without backgrounds... (recommended ;] )
2. Try and get rid of it using alpha channels. (google for tutorials)
3. Just try the best you can to painstakingly remove it manually.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Nov. 06, 2011

1. The ironic thing is that it was a planet render thumbnail.
2. Turns out black and white for some reason
3. Not enough time
If anyone wants to help me out with this, here is the link. Just right click and save image as.

There is no easy way around it. I don't think anyones going to put in hours of work for your 1 render... lol.

The only other solution is onOne's Perfect Mask photoshop plugin.
It's great because it works in photoshop and it precisely removes backgrounds
by analyzing where you decide to delete and it keeps the sort of colors you ask to keep
and deletes the sort of colors you ask to get rid of.

One last thing, it's 100 bucks for a single plugin...

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 06, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  8:51 AM)Taj12 Wrote: 1. The ironic thing is that it was a planet render thumbnail.

dude, you have to click the pic. Theres another window that will open and the render will be there.
Dont download it directly from the page, you have to click the pic

LMFAO, that's what he was talking about? Taj did you actually think all the renders were that small?

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Nov. 06, 2011

Titan said "Text doesn't look good at all, render seems to stick out too much, etc." say me how to fix the render pls and thanks

Whatzzer said "Plus,bad font and font has no blending.At all.Don't use animations that way,too. "

HEY I SAW many people talking about blending i knw how to blend but i dont know how to blend font Unhappy pls can anybody say me?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 06, 2011

"Blending: is the term for the render, text, and Background that "blends" together.

For the Render, Try to put it at the right or at the left(But not at the corners) to create somewhat Flow(I said Somewhat). for the text, try using Simple texts, then make it smaller, but visible, then make it flow with the sig, and it must not be distracting to destroy the focal.

Choose the right colors for the most effective Blend, and learn more stuff. do some tuts, too

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Nov. 06, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  1:37 PM)DeX Wrote: "Blending: is the term for the render, text, and Background that "blends" together.

For the Render, Try to put it at the right or at the left(But not at the corners) to create somewhat Flow(I said Somewhat). for the text, try using Simple texts, then make it smaller, but visible, then make it flow with the sig, and it must not be distracting to destroy the focal.

Choose the right colors for the most effective Blend, and learn more stuff. do some tuts, too

oh thank u very much!