World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 08, 2011

Ultra What about Scythe BD145EDS (Sorry if I missed something I just don't get why its there its 11 PM over here so that could be why.) Even so DS isn't top tier worthy to me WD is better then it , SD is better then it , D is better then it , it also gets destabilized quite easily.

@KH You know the usual top tiers and that Smile Testing would be greatly appreciated as i am tempted to get myself a Bakushin Susanow but I am not sure how good it is Uncertain

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Janstarblast - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:52 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ultra What about Scythe BD145EDS (Sorry if I missed something I just don't get why its there its 11 PM over here so that could be why.) Even so DS isn't top tier worthy to me WD is better then it , SD is better then it , D is better then it , it also gets destabilized quite easily.

Well, I agree that DS isn't that great for Stamina purposes, but I do feel it may be used for Defense.
Being an 'all-plastic' counterpart of the famous CS, I think it does have some Defense potential. It can certainly make it to Tier 1, I guess.
IMO, just CS and RS are better than DS. Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:52 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ultra What about Scythe BD145EDS (Sorry if I missed something I just don't get why its there its 11 PM over here so that could be why.) Even so DS isn't top tier worthy to me WD is better then it , SD is better then it , D is better then it , it also gets destabilized quite easily.

Well, I agree that DS isn't that great for Stamina purposes, but I do feel it may be used for Defense.
Being an 'all-plastic' counterpart of the famous CS, I think it does have some Defense potential. It can certainly make it to Tier 1, I guess.

The problem I see with DS is that it just plum speeds out of the Stadium entirely at the first contact from most any Smash wheel at terminal velocity, from what I've seen, although it does do better against Left-Spin than RS/RSF.

Not sure it's worth the lack of grip, though.

RSF beats it by a long shot IMO MF-H Basalt BD145RSF is a tank as it KO's and OS kind of like a weaker version of RB I guess.

I do not like DS for defense it does OK in weak launching but EDS has better defense in Scythe BD145EDS.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Janstarblast - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I agree that DS isn't that great for Stamina purposes, but I do feel it may be used for Defense.

although it does do better against Left-Spin than RS/RSF.

Well, I think that's the very reason why I think DS is good. I have only witnessed battles between LLD and Hell Kerbecs, the very reason why I thought it was extremely good.
Looking at DS' performance, I visualized how it would work in other combos. I finally drew a conclusion that it would work great.
As all this was done considering LLD the most powerful Attack wheel, I thought DS deserved Top Tier status. But well, if you say that it skids out of the stadium against a decent smash wheel (especially Right Spin Attack), then I take back my statement. Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Oct. 08, 2011

@KH You know the usual top tiers and that Smile Testing would be greatly appreciated as i am tempted to get myself a Bakushin Susanow but I am not sure how good it is Uncertain

That combo was in reference to you saying that EDS was only good with Basalt. I don't think it's only good with Basalt.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Primal - Oct. 08, 2011

I did some tests for Bakushin as a defense wheel, the combo being MF Bakushin Aquario BD145CS. I don't have any MF customs, so MF will have to do for now. :\

MF Bakushin Aquario BD145CS vs MF Beat Aquila GB145RF
Standard Procedure
Aquario: 15 wins (14 OS, 1 KO)
Aquila: 5 wins (1 OS, 4 KO)
Bakushin win percentage: 75%

I know I did something wrong here... Most of the time, Beat went from a sliding shoot to tornado stalling, resulting in a poor win percentage. Anyone who has more skill with attack types is welcome to test with Beat, LLD, etc.

MF Bakushin Aquario BD145CS vs MF Basalt Bull TH170CS
Aquario: 0 wins
Bull: 20 wins (all OS)
Bakushin win percentage: 0%

Basalt is OP. Nuff said.

Couldn't do stamina tests; anyone who can is welcome.

Awesome thanks. If you could do stamina that would be good. Not like really complicated ones just 145WD vs 145WD would be great.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - MFB Mad Master - Oct. 08, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This list it to have a record of the performance of parts in the different types showing how all the parts compare with each other. Here's a link to the testing thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-testing-thread

Thread rule:

Do not comment that the tier 1 attack wheels aren't in order. I don't want them in order. If you comment on this I will verbally attack you/report your post.

Tell me what you guys think. Also suggest your own bits and i'll add them.

Here's a list of parts which need more testing:

MB
PD
Mercury
DS
Bakushin
Doesnt Deikailo have a really good attack combo using a Bakushin wheel? I think the combo is MF Bakushin Bull H145RF.

(Oct. 08, 2011  1:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

That combo was in reference to you saying that EDS was only good with Basalt. I don't think it's only good with Basalt.

I said EWD is good with basalt LOL.

Thanks for the tests KH can you test bakushin as atttack?

er no you didn't:

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:43 PM)RustyXD Wrote: EWD should be added I think although I only remember it doing good with Basalt.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Oct. 08, 2011

EWD is garbage with Basalt..

I remember a UK? Tournament being won with Basalt 145EWD , Pimpju used MF-H Basalt D125EWD back in april and did quite well with it , it gives you the extra spin you need to beat earth by OS. I hate to ask this Dan but do you have it or have you used it with Basalt?

I said only doing good with basalt because the only things I tested was EWD on Basalt and Hell and I preferred WD on Hell.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 10, 2011

Oh just to add EWD is a beast with basalt , it gives it the little extra spin it needs to OS scythe , and KO's phantom easily. I don't have it so I cannot test , but at Back To School Bash it owned , it only lost to Basalt BD145CS due to KO.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - galaxyduude - Oct. 11, 2011

You no what's also good screw metal face Virgo gb145 rsf

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Oct. 11, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  2:07 AM)galaxyduude Wrote: You no what's also good screw metal face Virgo gb145 rsf

Actually, I cannot imagine many combos worse than that.

Screw doesn't work at all on mid-profile. RSF has nowhere near enough speed. MF removes even more speed. Virgo covers contact points on Screw.

You basically built the most self-contradicting combo possible.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Oct. 11, 2011

MF-L Basalt Gemios 85S?

In any case, RSF is a viable tip for attack-oriented combinations.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - JCx06 - Oct. 11, 2011

I can test for MB, what should I test it with?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - galaxyduude - Oct. 13, 2011

Do you guys agree with this basalt with230wd yes or no I want to know

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - gibsonmac - Oct. 18, 2011

S130 and C145 should be added to Attack Tracks, Blitz to Attack Wheels

Phantom should be added to Stamina Wheels, BGrin to Stamina Track/tip

Bakushin and Phantom should be added to Defense Wheels, TR145 should be in Defense tracks

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Kujikato - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  6:29 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: S130 and C145 should be added to Attack Tracks, Blitz to Attack Wheels

Phantom should be added to Stamina Wheels, BGrin to Stamina Track/tip

Bakushin and Phantom should be added to Defense Wheels, TR145 should be in Defense tracks

I second this.

and Hell OFF THE TIER 1 DEFENSE LIST! EVEN EARTH IS BETTER!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 18, 2011

They should both go it has been mentioned several times. I am not sure about B : D , as it seems to have some mold variation and that only only phantom and scythe do well on it. I do not think TR145 for defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Kujikato - Oct. 18, 2011

Tests have shown that TR145 does VERY WELL against BD145, and Earth is better than hell BUT still both are Tier 2 Defense BGrin can be said to ONLY BE USED with Scythe and Phantom?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 18, 2011

Yeah it does well against BD145 , but what attack combos use BD145 now'days? I still think B : D needs more testing.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Oct. 18, 2011

I will update the OP when I have time and I think makes sense. TR145 may do well against BD145 but how would it fit into the tier list only being good against one part?