World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 26, 2021

Here's what I wish for the remainder of the season in addition to what we have going forward:

May
B-185: Booster Fafnir (gear for Belial)

June
B-186: Random Booster Vol. 26 Balkesh (Dranzer V2 as secondary prize)

July
B-187: Starter Valtryek (gear for Belial)

August
B-188: Dynamite Battle Customize set Spryzen (gear for Belial) and Rashad beyblade
B-00: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2021 V2 Set (Dragoon V2, Dranzer V2, Driger V2, Draciel V2, and Burning Kerberous)

September
B-189: Booster Luinor (gear for Belial)

October
B-190: Random Booster Vol. 27 Achilles

November
B-191: Booster Dragon
B-192: Dynamite Battle DX Set (Hyperion & Helios)

December
B-193: Random Booster Vol 28 cat beyblade
B-00: Metal Fight Beyblade 2021 4D Set (Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destructor, Flash Sagittario, Diablo Nemesis)

January
B-194: Booster Rashad beyblade evolution

February
B-195: Random Booster Vol 29 Blitz Striker

It would make sense for Blitz Striker to get a remake here cause 1, it would be the only remake not fully evolved if this doesn't happen other than Wolborg. And 2. It seems every other year, the prize in the February random booster seems to always be the stock combo of a remake starting in GT/ Rise.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 26, 2021

I wish for there to be a new bushin ashindra

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 27, 2021

heheh lol finally

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - micksterfist - Apr. 27, 2021

What if they made an entirely new random bey(not just an evolution of previous beys besides the main character). i think that would be awesome

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 27, 2021

imagine if beyblade launched a new metal bey

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - micksterfist - Apr. 29, 2021

(Apr. 27, 2021  4:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: imagine if beyblade launched a new metal bey

imagine if they made a full metal bey

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Apr. 29, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  5:15 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: imagine if beyblade launched a new metal bey

imagine if they made a full metal bey

Something with a layer like that wouldn't even burst.

(Apr. 29, 2021  5:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:15 PM)micksterfist Wrote: imagine if they made a full metal bey

Something with a layer like that wouldn't even burst.

not necessarily(weaker teeth than most beys)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Apr. 29, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Something with a layer like that wouldn't even burst.

I still doubt it tbh. Some double chassis have weak teeth, but the layer to disk weight difference is enough to make them unburstable. It would probably be the same here.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Apr. 29, 2021

I have a question for the belial armor will you have to take off the armor to put on the fafnir part?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - eggblader - Apr. 29, 2021

heres some wishful thinking. BRING BACK THE BEYLOGGERS

(Apr. 29, 2021  6:09 PM)eggblader Wrote: heres some wishful thinking. BRING BACK THE BEYLOGGERS
or a beylogger style attachment for the launchers

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Apr. 29, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  6:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have a question for the belial armor will you have to take off the armor to put on the fafnir part?

I don’t think so

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - Apr. 30, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  5:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)micksterfist Wrote: not necessarily(weaker teeth than most beys)

I still doubt it tbh. Some double chassis have weak teeth, but the layer to disk weight difference is enough to make them unburstable. It would probably be the same here.

The bigger issue wouldn't be weight or teeth, but the damage you'd do. It'd be like 12 on steroids, scratching up everything in sight such as the stadium, the opponent, and even its own driver through it's metal teeth. No, this is not a good idea at all.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - micksterfist - Apr. 30, 2021

(Apr. 30, 2021  2:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I still doubt it tbh. Some double chassis have weak teeth, but the layer to disk weight difference is enough to make them unburstable. It would probably be the same here.

The bigger issue wouldn't be weight or teeth, but the damage you'd do. It'd be like 12 on steroids, scratching up everything in sight such as the stadium, the opponent, and even its own driver through it's metal teeth. No, this is not a good idea at all.
i see your point

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BlackHazard - May. 11, 2021

Looking at the images for the beys coming soon, 4/5 of them have upgrades for Belial.
Fafnir upgrades Belial's layer with rubber
Spriggan upgrades Belial's layer
Valkyrie upgrades Belials disk
Longinus also has an unknown upgrade for Belial. Most likely adds metal to Belial.

So hopefully 4 upgrades on one bey will work well to make the toy cooler and perform better, and not cause any issues or make it worse.

Since it seems only the legends upgrade Belial then I'm guessing the other legends like Dragon or Achilles might be alternate upgrades though I think it's more likely that the main four from OG burst will be the only upgrades.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - May. 12, 2021

(May. 11, 2021  11:33 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Looking at the images for the beys coming soon, 4/5 of them have upgrades for Belial.
Longinus also has an unknown upgrade for Belial. Most likely adds metal to Belial.

So hopefully 4 upgrades on one bey will work well to make the toy cooler and perform better, and not cause any issues or make it worse.

Since it seems only the legends upgrade Belial then I'm guessing the other legends like Dragon or Achilles might be alternate upgrades though I think it's more likely that the main four from OG burst will be the only upgrades.

Belial will only have 3 upgrades

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - DeltaZakuro - May. 12, 2021

(May. 12, 2021  12:53 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  11:33 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Looking at the images for the beys coming soon, 4/5 of them have upgrades for Belial.

Belial will only have 3 upgrades

its been confirmed that Belial will have 4. One from Fafnir, One from Spriggan, one from Valkyrie and one from Longinus which is currently unknown.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - May. 12, 2021

I think it’s been said that the Fafnir addition is Low mode only. If this is true I hope either the Longinus or Valkyrie addition is something similar to the Fafnir Addition but high mode exclusive. This would make sense because high mode is attack based, hence Valkyrie/Longinus, and low mode is stamina based, hence Fafnir

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 12, 2021

(Apr. 30, 2021  2:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I still doubt it tbh. Some double chassis have weak teeth, but the layer to disk weight difference is enough to make them unburstable. It would probably be the same here.

"Even its own driver through its metal teeth"

Easy fix:

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - May. 12, 2021

BeybladeManiac0...
You gave me 10 Notifications.....

(May. 12, 2021  3:38 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: BeybladeManiac0...
You gave me 10 Notifications.....

Oh, sorry...
I was just liking your posts.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - May. 12, 2021

You must have really liked them then haha!

(May. 12, 2021  3:51 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: You must have really liked them then haha!

Yeah, I did.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Marioomg - May. 12, 2021

(Apr. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Something with a layer like that wouldn't even burst.

it would be a 50/50 chance it's either the bey bursts or it does good impact and doesn't burst