World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 29, 2011

FYI I hate C4Ds, they make things................................ to easy as Medz say, looks pro but just a Spam, i have a unique style.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 29, 2011

I always see something overburned with your tags and with your halo tag i dont like the pen tooling it is too dark it would be better if you brightened it so the lines act as light sources and your canvas sizes are too small to little of the render is seen and as Gripsocks said you have no color scheme and no depth and C4D's are used for depth and blending ill try to find a tag and show you

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig312.png]
CnCs?

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  12:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: FYI I hate C4Ds, they make things................................ to easy as Medz say, looks pro but just a Spam, i have a unique style.

Not at all... C4D's look terrible if not utilized properly. Lol, I don't think not using C4D's is a unique style.

(Oct. 29, 2011  2:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: [Image: IzumaInzoriSig312.png]
CnCs?

The contrast is way too intense. You still don't have a consistent color scheme. Xyo suggested using the lines as a light source, but the render is practically brighter than the streaks in some places. Don't OD on the brightness, concentrate that light only near the lines. I would also make them more fluid, especially around the gun. Before you make the snap judgement call to never use C4D's I suggest looking at more tutorials, and going back to the basics.

the line suck, that i know, my pen tooling isnt perfected yet......... I have read tuts, they dont fit my liking.............

RE: General GFX Thread - TITAN - Oct. 29, 2011

Um, can I post, like, an open, really simple request here?

RE: General GFX Thread - Gripsocks - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  4:56 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: the line suck, that i know, my pen tooling isnt perfected yet......... I have read tuts, they dont fit my liking.............

Self-teaching can be a very good experience, but knowing the basics like depth, lighting, compo, and blending are necessary. While most tuts are for specific tags, most good tutorials create signatures which include good depth+compo+lighting+blending, and you can see the way other people do it and learn from them

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:01 AM)TITAN Wrote: Um, can I post, like, an open, really simple request here?

Request are for the Requests topic, unless it was a request to know more about how to do graphics, etc.

Thanks!

Hah, either my PC can't handle GIMP 2, or GIMP sucks. Absolutely NOTHING works. Stupid expired CS5 trial...

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  3:44 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: Hey frnds I was not posting here for a while i was a but busy so i start posting again (sorry for spam or off topic till this point)

so here i go with my latest sig and best work!!

[Image: wolverines.png][/URL]

CNC please
Bad font,render too stretched,bad blending,and no lighting nor depth.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:34 AM)TITAN Wrote: Thanks!

Hah, either my PC can't handle GIMP 2, or GIMP sucks. Absolutely NOTHING works. Stupid expired CS5 trial...

What OS do you have?

Vista Basic.Smug You jelly? It's even better than X P. [/sarcasm]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Oct. 29, 2011

well just got a thought in mind " we or i must say many gfxers from different forums r here on wbo some of us r experienced and some r beginners so i was just thinking like guildinn, sigresource, sigtutorials, gamerenders, animerenders, sigtutorials and gfx forums why don't we create our own gfx forum if we see history of these forms the admins have created them and after years they have become well known forums so i think we should create one as we r approx 20 gfxers here or more than that and by that strenght we r enough to create one". many of u might think why to join another forum which has just been created than the other well known forum so answer to this is that the administrator there worked hard on resources so that for that people join the forum so in the same way we can also work hard and create resource pack and tuts to attract members. wat u guys think about it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 29, 2011

It was a bit hard to read, but yeah, I like the idea. I had a similar one in mind but just didn't have the guts to say it. Since its your idea, you should make the forum and get started.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Oct. 29, 2011

True but we should have someone both great (or at least decent) in GFX and responsible to handle it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Oct. 29, 2011

I could make the site. I can make it myself, not using createmybb or any other of the MyBB Hosting Sites. Just give me a name and I'll get on it. One of you can be set as an Admin as well as me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 29, 2011

I'd like to be admin. Give it a shot and HTML coding right? Also, come up with the name yourself.

Not HTML. Not for this. I'm using the MyBB Base Files, uploading them and activating and using them.

EDIT: Kinda stuck for a name. Anyone got a nice name for it?

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:37 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well just got a thought in mind " we or i must say many gfxers from different forums r here on wbo some of us r experienced and some r beginners so i was just thinking like guildinn, sigresource, sigtutorials, gamerenders, animerenders, sigtutorials and gfx forums why don't we create our own gfx forum if we see history of these forms the admins have created them and after years they have become well known forums so i think we should create one as we r approx 20 gfxers here or more than that and by that strenght we r enough to create one". many of u might think why to join another forum which has just been created than the other well known forum so answer to this is that the administrator there worked hard on resources so that for that people join the forum so in the same way we can also work hard and create resource pack and tuts to attract members. wat u guys think about it.

nice idea! it would be a bit hard but not much we should try that!

Aura the name can be like GFXImpact

I would like to be admin tooo

I chose X-Treme Graphics. I have it setup. I just need to make some edits and I'll give you the address.

Seriously,Admins of that site need at least to be a good GFX Maker,no?I agree that Taj12 to become an admin.I mean that good.

I need to be an admin also as I am who is setting it up and I'll handle all the technical stuff. Anyway, I'm not a bad graphic maker, now am I?

I didn't meant,you,but BEYBOOST.You have seriously improved last time:- to Aura.

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Oct. 29, 2011

thanks and you to have improved a lot by your current sig! Aura who are the admins ?

I haven't decided yet. I haven't finished setting it up. I'm nearly there. Is there anything special anyone wants in it?