World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - H8R - Sep. 16, 2011

thanks for the suggestions shadow thats actually a really good Idea!!!
but I'm still skeptical about that HF/S thing I should test that in the Blitz discussion Smile

I agree with Control_ if earth isn't in tier 1 Scythe shouldn't either...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:53 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Woah woah woah. Scythe sucks for defence, what on earth is it doing in tier 1?

It's only decent when with BD145EDS/CS, and still gets rocked around as tests show. Earth is much better...

With Hell and MLD going to tier 2 in ATK i'm fine with that.

Proper EWD were done, they were proven to be slightly better than WD consistently, it's definitely up there with WD. Also in mirror matches, EDS and CS are completely tied if both are stamina condition, you only really use EDS with BD145, and BD145CS has shown to have massive stamina capabilities.

The reason why MB should go in defence is because it's one of very few tall enough tracks that will work with BD145 and its weight. RS can be outspun by MLDCH120XF and RSF can be outspun by metal flat.

Also, WD is very weak in the current metagame. I would even put it in tier 2 and D in tier 1. To support my point, can you even think of a single WD based combo in our current metagame that is competitively plausible? Don't say Hell BD145WD, Hell BD145D can OS it in mirror matches, and slides less with maximum balance.

I was following the advice of members with that one. MB is already in tier 1 defence. No said anything about it anyway.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - A' - Sep. 16, 2011

Is Scythe really worthy of being tier 1 stamina?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:53 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Woah woah woah. Scythe sucks for defence, what on earth is it doing in tier 1?

It's only decent when with BD145EDS/CS, and still gets rocked around as tests show. Earth is much better...

With Hell and MLD going to tier 2 in ATK i'm fine with that.

Proper EWD were done, they were proven to be slightly better than WD consistently, it's definitely up there with WD. Also in mirror matches, EDS and CS are completely tied if both are stamina condition, you only really use EDS with BD145, and BD145CS has shown to have massive stamina capabilities.

The reason why MB should go in defence is because it's one of very few tall enough tracks that will work with BD145 and its weight. RS can be outspun by MLDCH120XF and RSF can be outspun by metal flat.

Also, WD is very weak in the current metagame. I would even put it in tier 2 and D in tier 1. To support my point, can you even think of a single WD based combo in our current metagame that is competitively plausible? Don't say Hell BD145WD, Hell BD145D can OS it in mirror matches, and slides less with maximum balance.

I agree with everything in your post besides your first point , I prefer Scythe over Libra for me they get about the same results but I like Scythe better because it is more versatile in a tournament situation I mean Scythe BD145CS beats stamina , Defense and some attack combos while Libra BD145CS beats Some attack combos and maybe a few Defense ones.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 16, 2011

Yes of course it is.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeyCenter - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:30 PM)A Wrote: Is Scythe really worthy of being tier 1 stamina?

I don;t think you've ever seen any test of it or have seen it in real life. It obviously does. Its stamina is over the top, when in stamina mode.

Anyway, why not meteo on the Top tier one or 2 list for stamina. I honestly think it should be there.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 17, 2011

As BeyCenter explained, A, you must be joking. Here are some tests for solo I did TODAY:

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hov - Sep. 17, 2011

Dude seriously put 85/90 track on top of TH170. Low tracks makes it harder for attack to KO >:T

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 17, 2011

Not even in any order so putting one thing ovetr another means nothing.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  9:26 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Anyway, why not meteo on the Top tier one or 2 list for stamina. I honestly think it should be there.

Meteo is not a stamina type it is an equalizer so I don't really like that idea.

And just to back up BBS I surpass the 5 minute mark in solo spin with scythe results are in the scythe testing thread.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 17, 2011

And I was using a plain LL2..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 17, 2011

Ahh OK makes sense although most people get around that time , but that defiantly proves scythe should be tier 1.
I think Virgo should leave tier 1 since it would fail against Hell , Basalt and Scythe and we have nobody to prove it can since no one owns it.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - XBlader0 - Sep. 17, 2011

You need to update because phantom orions part BGrin should definitly be in tier 1 stamina track

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Sasodo - Sep. 18, 2011

Tier 1 Bottom actually.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Raigeko13 - Sep. 18, 2011

They are in no specific order.
And there is no testing on BGrin yet, even if we have confirmed spin times as long as 6 minutes or whatever. Not until there are tests will it be added by Ultrablader (if it hasn't already)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Relic - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)XBlader0 Wrote: You need to update because phantom orions part B:D should definitly be in tier 1 stamina track

There are no proper testings for B:D and Phantom yet.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - ControL_ - Sep. 18, 2011

MF Scythe BD145EDS>CS

Scythe actually sucks for defence without BD145, in tournaments, whenever Scythe is against an attacker, it won't stand a chance really. Even Scythe BD145CS gets punched in the face by VariAres.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 18, 2011

Okay but when using Scythe with BD145 is it worthy of top tier defence? I know that you said VariAres punches it in the face but it does that to most things since it's the best wheel for attack or very near it.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Bleik - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  11:56 AM)ControL_ Wrote: MF Scythe BD145EDS>CS

Scythe actually sucks for defence without BD145, in tournaments, whenever Scythe is against an attacker, it won't stand a chance really. Even Scythe BD145CS gets punched in the face by VariAres.
Really?
ControL_'s G beat VariAres BD145RF/R2F using a fast moving Scythe combo on a low track

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 18, 2011

So? All it did was use the recoil of the VariAres wheel against it.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Sep. 18, 2011

More like it showed how useless VariAres BD145RF can be..
I'll just guess Vari didn't get to hit it at all, only BD145 did and Vari was in left-spin.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)XBlader0 Wrote: You need to update because phantom orions part B:D should definitly be in tier 1 stamina track

Face-Concrete wall

SERIOUSLY. It just came out, there's not enough testings, and you don't need to list out that its from Phantom Orion, B:D is a B:D.

Anyway, IF a 4D bottom is added, would it go under tracks, or will there be a 4D bottom category.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 19, 2011

Under tracks? A bottom would go under tip..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

Eh, it is a Hybrid of both though. Maybe there MIGHT be a new category, but we'll see for all we know, it might not even become a top tier yet, but what we're seeing right now, it most likely will.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 19, 2011

It's quite amusing that 4D system cores suck so much that I haven't done anything to accomodate them even though they came out months ago.