World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey (/Thread-Manufactoring-Errors-with-Your-Bey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - kbuno50 - Mar. 31, 2012

My Flame Claw 2-Pack had two sagittario stickers >.>

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 31, 2012

I recently discovered that a bubble of paint inside my black Bakushin wheel has formed.

Oh carp hopefully that's metal, do NOT show empty spots on me in the future!

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - [LUCKY]Eight - Mar. 31, 2012

My BGrin and BD145 break all the Face's that screw into them...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - 50uNdW4v3 - Mar. 31, 2012

My 135 doesn't like faces. Only a quarter of my faces actually fit into it.
At least 135 sucks anyway.

My brother had an Inferno Byxis CH120 RS that had extra metal in the inner part of the wheel (where the clear wheel fits). You couldn't fit a clear wheel in it until a few tools were used to remove the metal!

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Dragoon. - Mar. 31, 2012

The instruction sheet that came with my Grand cetus mentioned that my Grand cetus is a stamina type. But outside the package it was mentioned defense type

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Cannon - Mar. 31, 2012

They're all like that. aha

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Spy - Mar. 31, 2012

Once I was in an non- WBO torney in my city. 100s of beyblades were sold that day and a Rock Orso had its tip missing.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - ShadowFist237 - Mar. 31, 2012

My Flame Libra wont come apart at all
The lower Half of my LLD's Face Bolt came clean off
My Hell Kerbecs and Cyber Aquario's Faces are stripped (IDK why cause I always keep em a lil loose)
My LR BeyLauncher's Handle is shattered and every few launches I have to take it apart to make reset the gears so the string retracts...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - ashton pinto - Mar. 31, 2012

My winder has some extra plastic around it that doesnot fit in any launchers....

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - UGottaCetus - Apr. 01, 2012

MY Cyber Aquario's instruction booklet shows Hyper Aquario. And I remember my Grand Cetus's saying it was a stamina typeChocked_2.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - RayUniStriker - Apr. 01, 2012

my flame libra's tip is super loose and is adnomaly longer than the rest of the ES's I have

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - BladerDJ55 - Apr. 02, 2012

When I got a Hasbro Poison Virgo,it had a 135 Track instead of a ED145 Track.THAT is what I call a FAIL.

(Apr. 01, 2012  12:20 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: MY Cyber Aquario's instruction booklet shows Hyper Aquario. And I remember my Grand Cetus's saying it was a stamina typeChocked_2.
My Grand Cetus says the same thing.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - njrk97 - Apr. 02, 2012

(Apr. 02, 2012  2:02 AM)BladerDJ55 Wrote: When I got a Hasbro Poison Virgo,it had a 135 Track instead of a ED145 Track.THAT is what I call a FAIL.

(Apr. 01, 2012  12:20 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: MY Cyber Aquario's instruction booklet shows Hyper Aquario. And I remember my Grand Cetus's saying it was a stamina typeChocked_2.
sadly that is not an error some guys at Hasbro actually made it like that

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - kbuno50 - Apr. 02, 2012

Lol, same here. I'm like "IS THAT A HYPER???"

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Beybladerjay16 - Apr. 02, 2012

One my saggitario claws was missing when i got it, returned though

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Byerg - Apr. 02, 2012

(Apr. 02, 2012  2:02 AM)BladerDJ55 Wrote: When I got a Hasbro Poison Virgo,it had a 135 Track instead of a ED145 Track.THAT is what I call a FAIL.

It is actually a 125, but this problem was fixed in the Double Pack that includes Poison Virgo.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Eternal Blader - Apr. 03, 2012

This error is not a appearence error, but a preformance error: My Cyber Aquario's RF isn't agressive!

And that RF was out of the box, too!Unhappy

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Neko Fury - Apr. 03, 2012

I think I would count it malfunctioned; but I picked the heaviest Phantom (I assumed, using hands to check weights LOL) on the shelf, with a deformed facebolt; I don't know how to describe it but it looked like the screws have been...melted, especially at the end of the screw XD

Which broke few weeks after buying it, from screwing hard into the B : D :\

And on the same day it got borked, I won (using a different facebolt) in a series of Make-up and not offical bey battles XD

Talk about a mix of being lucky and unlucky XD

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Janstarblast - Apr. 03, 2012

Sad, that!
Getting the heaviest Phantom wheel you could find, and then seeing a beautiful Facebolt break... Unhappy

As for me-
Years ago, I got a Rapid Eagle and a HyperBlades Dragoon F.
The Rapid Eagle G's base came with a completely empty BB; i.e. It had no Clutch mechanism!
The Dragoon F came with a broken Left SG, and the clips were missing. :\

I just hope that I haven't posted this before...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - bladerjosh1994 - Apr. 03, 2012

Two errors happened to me on two different beys but it was the same error.
There was excess metal where the face would go to screw into the track
It happened to my Dark Libra and Horoscope Series Leone

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - !MORTAL - Apr. 04, 2012

I am not pissed about this but stoked. I went to the store yesterday to buy a new Beyblade and I saw Gravity Perseus. I bought it and went home and opened it, there it was two tips. HAHAHAH~!~!

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - BladerDJ55 - Apr. 04, 2012

(Apr. 02, 2012  3:17 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

sadly that is not an error some guys at Hasbro actually made it like that
Oh.That's just sad.

(Apr. 02, 2012  3:43 AM)Ozerec Wrote:

It is actually a 125, but this problem was fixed in the Double Pack that includes Poison Virgo.
I know.I bought that pack a week later.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - XXaron - Apr. 05, 2012

Well, I got a Hasbro Max Stampede set (Comes with 2 Gravity Perseuses, ATK and DEF versions, 1 Thermal Lacerta, and 1 Grand Cetus). Well, my Thermal has a bit of metal on the MW that made it so the CW wouldn't go on right, my RS is tilted so it acts like a Q with more grip (God why...) and both GP's heads on the CW are twisted slightly, but not too severe. And of course the DEF Perseus facebolt is stripped Tired.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - RemyX1 - Apr. 10, 2012

I Got a 3 Pack of Ray striker Earth Eagle and Galaxy Pegasus. But STriker had an evil fusion wheel is that valuable?

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Hyper27 - Apr. 10, 2012

An evil Fusion wheel? Wow, I didn't even know that hasbro could mess up that bad... Do you have a picture?