World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? (/Thread-Have-you-ever-found-a-beyblade-or-beyblade-part-randomly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Thor Odinson - Dec. 07, 2011

I found a Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS on my school lawn. I took it home. But i already had one so i brung it back to school, nobody recognized it.

TheInGreek added Hell Kerbecs to his roster!

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Zoombeyblade - Dec. 07, 2011

I found my old dragoon g when searching for all my b-daman pieces, I also found a seaborg 2 that was missing for a long time

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Bey Ninja 14x - Dec. 07, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)WolborgMS Wrote: when we moved into a new house i found a random bitchip in the attic.

There must have been a legendary Blader that once lived in that house

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Galaxy Pisces - Dec. 07, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  3:49 AM)giB gnaB Wrote: While looking for some Legos, I found my brother's old Galzzly. I don't know if its rare or not rare.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "LEGOS".
LEGO DOESN'T HAVE A PLURAL.
DEAL WITH IT.
Anyway,I found a broken 230 track today...

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 08, 2011

*sigh* I have an entire Driger S parts set lost in a LEGO (is that better for you, really now?) container which are fading over time. There seems to be a chemical effect when you keep Beyblade parts in a sea of LEGO pieces.

Oh and I also found a Plastics launcher. It was broken in several places.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - DefStamina88 - Dec. 08, 2011

I have found plenty. One time, I was at the local park. I found a fully customized Storm Pegasus 125HFS, Rock Sagittario C145RF and Dark Wolf 145SD. As much as I needed another HFS, I went around asking who they belonged to. Wolf belonged to a 9-year-old who lived a block down from the park, Pegasus belonged to an 8-year-old, and Sagittario was owned (and yes, out of proportion from the other two) by a 16-year-old. Apparently, they must've been having a battle. All three of them got their beys back safely.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Thor Odinson - Dec. 12, 2011

I found a basalt horogium in my walmart and bought it. It was on the floor in the barbie isle. It somehow caught my eye.LOL

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 13, 2011

Ummm... im pretty sure this thread is for if you found a bey on the ground outside, or school, or your little brother(LOL). you should check out the Stores with beyblades in stock thread.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Arkger176 - Dec. 13, 2011

I was in my school(beyblade is something everyone did, even though they all ad Strikers, pegisi, and lacteras) and in the lunchroom, I sat on a Burn Fireblaze(Hurt alot Btw...). I sold it all to my friend for 10 bucks and bought a Twisted Tempo.

SCORE!!!

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Horogium - Dec. 13, 2011

found draciel ms attack ring in my garden was weird because i already owned one which was in my cabinet

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - ryankkk98 - Dec. 13, 2011

I found a WBBA limited edition 145 track in a WBBA event in singapore

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Justustify - Dec. 14, 2011

I found a MF-H,TH170, and a RSF at a resturaunt.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 15, 2011

Cool! nice finds. I just found a screw, MF tip, and a basalt at the movies. Smile I need to go to the movies more

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - BestBlader3 - Dec. 15, 2011

One time i found a bistool in the snow.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - UGottaCetus - Dec. 15, 2011

Once I was in the toy section of a Walmart and my bro found the Fireblaze Energy Ring and a MS tip(and I can't remember for sure but I think he found a 135 Spin Track too). Some guy must have stolen the Burn out of a Burn Fireblaze box. My brother didn't keep the parts, though.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Wienermeister - Dec. 31, 2011

I once found an original dragoon special translucent blue version at school. It has to be worth somthing. Also i was playing Yugioh in a doctors office lobby with my friend because his sister was sick. When I went to the bathroom there was a dark magician in front of the door. Wierd.

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - thebladebomber - Jan. 06, 2012

One day I was riding my bus to school two things clanging against the back of the bus the bus stops i look a black dranzer and dragoon MSUV Grin they were my friends he gave them to me EPIC SCORE!!!!

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Ga' - Jan. 07, 2012

TBH I sincerely doubt the legitimacy of that story. Dragoon MSUV, and Black Dranzer (not sure if HMS or Plastic, but still very rare)?

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - thebladebomber - Jan. 07, 2012

a lot of people do but it's true and black Dranzer is plastic

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Megalishes - Jan. 07, 2012

When I was going to my bros house, on the way I found a gravity destroyer CH120R2F

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Janstarblast - Jan. 07, 2012

(Jan. 07, 2012  4:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: TBH I sincerely doubt the legitimacy of that story. Dragoon MSUV, and Black Dranzer (not sure if HMS or Plastic, but still very rare)?

So do I.
Come on, a bus stops just because two things were flung at it, which might have most probably been stones(according to the Bus Driver...)?!

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - rajatgovind123 - Jan. 07, 2012

hello guys i found one of the track -LW105 my beyblades l dragos spin track!
i thought that i am the only blader in tye whole city but i found a LW105 it is unbelievable in my city
wow!
one another blader in my city?
i will find him..

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Ga' - Jan. 07, 2012

jan, actually due to safety rules, I think thebladebomber meant that because there was a battle going on in the back of the bus, the bus stopped for safety/disciplining his friend.

Black Dranzer is rarer than MS version, so I doubt your story even more now. Can you take a picture of them?

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Janstarblast - Jan. 08, 2012

Hm, so that's how it is (maybe)...
Wow, why would his friend actually give away his beys to him, just because he/she was scolded?! Chocked_2
Nervous breakdown or something?!

RE: Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly? - Bobmcdoogal - Jan. 08, 2012

I found a Flame Bull 100F on a street with some sand in the bey