World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Oct. 17, 2011

sorry didnt have my glasses onnn

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2011

Oh i see, well, we make mistakes at times Smile just accept, forgive, forget, and live on

I Wish My String Launcher Didnt Malfunction And Hit Me In The Eye Then I Wouldnt Need Glasses

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2011

sigh, stuff happens man, stuff happens
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig283.png]
CnCs?

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:58 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: sigh, stuff happens man, stuff happens
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig283.png]
CnCs?
i feel like you put less effort in then you usually do becaus esame pen tool style and its covering the 4th hokage I Think You Used Your New Sig And Juss Blurred The Background

RE: General GFX Thread - CyberBlader27 - Oct. 17, 2011

@ Izuma Inzori: I like the single Minato better. The effects around the Rasengan (or whatever that energy ball is) look better in the original I think. And the way you just copied and flipped Minato and moved the twin images over a bit without change to some of the effects seems kind of lazy. Hope I helped!

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:30 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: New tag, tried a new technique here:
[Image: PoBBo.png]
CnC please

It is nice SDC, but what is that render in the right that is faded into the background of the sig.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Pen Tool Settings: Brush 3-5 pixels, 20% Softness, use outer glow in a darker hue of the actual color of the base lines, 3 spread, 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity. hope this helped.
Thanks, though I don't understand what you mean by spread and by size do you mean the pixels?

Squirtle sig improved:
[Image: 8zr8gk.png]
CnC please

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Oct. 17, 2011

[Image: di-SXAZ.png]
[Image: di-3QSA.png]
CnCs?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Oct. 17, 2011

EPIC SMUDGE TUTORIAL :
Final result : [Image: e15361cf.png]

(Btw , I am Static.)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  6:31 AM)Taj12 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Pen Tool Settings: Brush 3-5 pixels, 20% Softness, use outer glow in a darker hue of the actual color of the base lines, 3 spread, 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity. hope this helped.
Thanks, though I don't understand what you mean by spread and by size do you mean the pixels?

Squirtle sig improved:
[Image: 8zr8gk.png]
CnC please

the brush is 3-5 pixels large, has a 20% softness, and in layer properties make it have a outer glow of a darker hue of the actual lines. 3 spread and 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  7:07 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: EPIC SMUDGE TUTORIAL :
Final result : [Image: e15361cf.png]

(Btw , I am Static.)

Its pretty good. I like, but probably won't use, although I don't think that its entirely smudge. What size did you use for the canvvas were you actually made the tut on?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Oct. 18, 2011

Its not entirely smudge but it is mostly more related to smudge. I used 550 x 7450 for the tut.

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Oct. 18, 2011

Hey guys, have any of you used SketchBook Express? I am looking for an alternative to Photoshop for my new mac, as my old pc lagsss so bad when I use photoshop. (I don't want to pay so much for it Pinching_eyes_2) Gimp seems to fail every time as well. Alternatives please? Thanks

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Oct. 18, 2011

sorry for double post, but CnC on my new sig?

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  8:52 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Hey guys, have any of you used SketchBook Express? I am looking for an alternative to Photoshop for my new mac, as my old pc lagsss so bad when I use photoshop. (I don't want to pay so much for it Pinching_eyes_2) Gimp seems to fail every time as well. Alternatives please? Thanks
It did at first for me, too. It's because there was another thing you had to download (User manual?). I thought it would be useless so I only downloaded the program-not enough.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Oct. 21, 2011

[Image: di-LM65.png]
[Image: di-F75H.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 21, 2011

I like it Grin (only the 2nd one though)

CnCs?
[Image: SpriteAttempt2.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - RedMockingjay - Oct. 21, 2011

[Image: signaturejy.gif]

I just wanted to post one of my projects on here. I need some help if I'm going to advance in GFX making. I'll try to post more as I have time to make them so I can get tips.
Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeefBlader - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:58 PM)Redbird Wrote: [Image: signaturejy.gif]

I just wanted to post one of my projects on here. I need some help if I'm going to advance in GFX making. I'll try to post more as I have time to make them so I can get tips.
Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?
CnC means Comment and Critic

(Oct. 21, 2011  7:20 PM)BeefBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:58 PM)Redbird Wrote: [Image: signaturejy.gif]

Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?
CnC means Comment and Critic
Ok thanks.

Edit: What's the dimensions for an avatar?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeefBlader - Oct. 21, 2011

max is 120x120 pixels

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Oct. 21, 2011

So actually, make it 115x115. For some reason if you make it the mx size it won't accept it.

(Oct. 21, 2011  9:47 PM)Sparta Wrote: So actually, make it 115x115. For some reason if you make it the mx size it won't accept it.
Hmm I wonder why that is? Ok I'll try 115x115

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2011

My avatar and a lot of Members' avatars are one-hundred-and-twenty pixels wide by one-hundred-and-twenty pixels tall.