World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - ElevatorMadness - Oct. 16, 2011

CnC my new sig. Although, I know that the cutting is bad.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 16, 2011

BAD RENDER CUTTING! sorry, had to blurt that out.... background it too plain, text to large............. try going to gulidinn.com, sign up and add me as ya refer

RE: General GFX Thread - ElevatorMadness - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  1:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: BAD RENDER CUTTING! sorry, had to blurt that out.... background it too plain, text to large............. try going to gulidinn.com, sign up and add me as ya refer
I know the cutting is bad, as I said that when I posted.

also, the render is not proportionate. if you understand what that means

btw, CnCs on this?
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig281.png]

Better than the last one, no?

(Oct. 15, 2011  7:00 PM)Aura Wrote: I love the way you use the Pen Tool, Izuma. Could you tell me how to do stuff like that on Gimp?

sorry man, no can do, I dont know GIMP, i use Photoshop CS3 Extended

(Oct. 15, 2011  11:51 AM)Fathom Wrote: Can Some One Gve Me An Animating Tut Ive Had Photoshop Cs5 For the Longest And Still Dont Know How To Use It

Check my youtube channel, i have a animation tut in there

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 16, 2011

Nice one but its a tad bit bright try fliter>render>lighting effects and change the settings

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  4:09 AM)CRUelty Wrote: I haven't made a beyblade sig in awhile, so I decided to throw something together.
[Image: di-ZG4J.png]
CnC? Smile
Edit: Seems kinda sloppy to me, TBH... I need to hear other's thoughts, of course Tongue_out
Hehe, just bringing back a little something something. I NEED criticism LOL
But yeah, CnC, por favor :3

remember, Renders should RARELY be put in the center, and also, try to make Screw Lyra stand out more, lighting, outer glow, etc. but it is ok in all

EDIT:

New siggy, took Xyo's advice and reduced the brightness, CnCs?
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig282.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: remember, Renders should RARELY be put in the center, and also, try to make Screw Lyra stand out more, lighting, outer glow, etc. but it is ok in all
Thanks Smile
EDIT: Now, to make some sigs for practice... hehe

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:40 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: remember, Renders should RARELY be put in the center, and also, try to make Screw Lyra stand out more, lighting, outer glow, etc. but it is ok in all
Thanks Smile
EDIT: Now, to make some sigs for practice... hehe
Yep Grin enjoy (yeh right) finding inspriation Grin CnCs on my new tag?

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Oct. 16, 2011

No one ever gave me criticsm on this.

[Image: Goku-1.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  4:14 AM)Xyo Wrote: What does that mean?
I'm just messing with you... Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  3:45 PM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: No one ever gave me criticsm on this.

[Image: Goku-1.png]

Your render seems to sharp, but in this case I kind of like it. Your BG is too simple, and your text is distracting. Add a few C4D's and mess around with the brush tool and pen tool. I tend to use filter>liquify on the two to get a real effect and a nice flow as well.

CnC on my sig please. Think about the turtles...

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Oct. 16, 2011

[Image: 2i0nmd.jpg] Cnc On This Please

That is your best yet. I kind of like it, but the border is too thick. Go edit>stroke and select 2 pixels in stead or something.

Thx I Was Really Taking In Alot Of Advice When I Did This For TwistedTempo27

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: New siggy, took Xyo's advice and reduced the brightness, CnCs?
I am gonna due some guess work: that is a naruto render that you applied a hue adjustment layer or you over sharpened it?
Anyways, I like the flow created by your pen tooling. It creates depth and movement.
Can you please tell me exactly what you did with the pen tool, in that tag, including settings, blending mode etc?

Please Cnc on my current sig (again). If you don't, your turtlist. Jks

Cnc On My New Signature : [Image: 2vknfwh.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:36 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:09 AM)CRUelty Wrote: I haven't made a beyblade sig in awhile, so I decided to throw something together.
[Image: di-ZG4J.png]
CnC? Smile
Edit: Seems kinda sloppy to me, TBH... I need to hear other's thoughts, of course Tongue_out
Hehe, just bringing back a little something something. I NEED criticism LOL
But yeah, CnC, por favor :3

It's pretty simple. It looks like you have some light sources on the back, now all you have to do is take the dodge and burn tools to make it even better. There's no real flow, though. The render also has some white spots, although barely visible, still able to be seen.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Oct. 17, 2011

Nevermind I am using this in a battle

CnC

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  8:46 PM)Taj12 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: New siggy, took Xyo's advice and reduced the brightness, CnCs?
I am gonna due some guess work: that is a naruto render that you applied a hue adjustment layer or you over sharpened it?
Anyways, I like the flow created by your pen tooling. It creates depth and movement.
Can you please tell me exactly what you did with the pen tool, in that tag, including settings, blending mode etc?

Please Cnc on my current sig (again). If you don't, your turtlist. Jks

that is Minato, added a few find edges and wind in the stylize section of filters Grin it looked really cool so i went w/ it.

Pen Tool Settings: Brush 3-5 pixels, 20% Softness, use outer glow in a darker hue of the actual color of the base lines, 3 spread, 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity. hope this helped.

Also, i dislike the fact that the render shows............ dullness, there is no life if you get my drag, no really you know, BAM, lighting is OK, but honesty, i dont like pokemon tags Grin just saying, flow, color choice and smudgy is good

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 17, 2011

Taj12:
It's nice, the light source is good and the effects are neat. The render flows with the background well and I am loving that blue colour scheme. It's sorta like the more I look at it the less I find wrong with it. Maybe just lower the border to around 1px, that may just be me though (I don't like thick borders)

Any CnC's on my current sig, please?

cute litle thing, attracts atention, i would assume that is the focal?

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 17, 2011

New tag, tried a new technique here:
[Image: PoBBo.png]
CnC please

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:30 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: New tag, tried a new technique here:
[Image: PoBBo.png]
CnC please
you lighting is all over the place i cant tell where its comming from

I can tell, and it is very easy also, from the bottom of the render............. (DUH) it is from 2 places, the bottom of the render and behind it. Correct SDC? CnCs on my current siggy please Smile