World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Oct. 15, 2011

Can Some One Gve Me An Animating Tut Ive Had Photoshop Cs5 For the Longest And Still Dont Know How To Use It

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Oct. 15, 2011

I became innactive for a while, come back and see how much the majority of you guys have improved. Congrats guys. The only thing that sucks now is, I'm back to being crappy in comparison to you guys haha.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  12:52 PM)Medz Wrote: I became innactive for a while, come back and see how much the majority of you guys have improved. Congrats guys. The only thing that sucks now is, I'm back to being crappy in comparison to you guys haha.

My reaction: EeeTongue_out you are still good Medz, just join a GFX Team, and start battling other teams to re-hone your skills Grin btw, CnCs on this?
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig252.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Oct. 15, 2011

I like how you enhanced Varares, the effects are nice, but that huge-lightstreak isn't doing for me.
Move Variares to a bit right and duplicate that huge-lightstreaks 2-3 times with different colors and different size - that'll help you fill that area of the sig nicely.

FYI, that 'lightstreak' is a C4D

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 15, 2011

If only i could post my entry here Uncertain and Izuma i like how you enhance renders you should not do it frequently do it only for the color scheme or when you REALLY need it

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Oct. 15, 2011

A personal avatar for me:

[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Death+Follows.png]

and this bunch:

gotcha Xyo, how are thses?

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig253.png]
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig261.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - blah - Oct. 15, 2011

1st is too dark and th second one is just too plain.

i know. was kindda out of inspiration for the 2nd one. for the 1 st one. would it help if i increased the lightness or added a lens flare?

RE: General GFX Thread - TITAN - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  2:47 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: gotcha Xyo, how are thses?

Nobody get mad at me for barely knowing what I'm talking about, but I feel they still have a little bit of pen tool SPAM goin' on. I agree that the first is a little dark, but that's my only complaint. Also, what's up with the recent VariAres SPAM in everyone's sigs?

IKR, My special is Pen Tooling. so i spam it quite a lot, about the variares. it is my fav bey, thats why.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  10:40 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I feel kindda bored looking at it. i mean. pokemon? sure it is new in B&W but heck, i dont play. but my GOD MOTHER DOES! **** dont give a care bout pokemon. and about the real sig now................. good overall. just lacks a real focal. and try to use pen lines. it would look much better.

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. The focal is squirtle, and it's quite obvious. Don't add pen-tool lines; they don't fit with this kind of tag. It looks nice and simple, but all your tags look too similar. Try stepping out of your comfort zone and try doing something different Smile

K, gotcha Noodoo, btw, tried a tut, how is this?, and yes, pen tool lines again.................

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig272.png]
CnCs?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Oct. 15, 2011

I love the way you use the Pen Tool, Izuma. Could you tell me how to do stuff like that on Gimp?

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  2:47 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: gotcha Xyo, how are thses?

A good way to adjust lighting is (In photoshop):
  • Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Curves. Mess around with the curves untill you get appropriate lighting
  • Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Brightness/Contrast. Mess around with the sliders untill you get appropriate lighting
  • Also add photo filters and gradient maps to bring out colour *NOTE: with gradient maps, set to soft light at 10 to 15% opacity*

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Oct. 16, 2011

Hey, I just made this:
[Image: mariokart0.png]
CnC please, I'm not sure about this one. Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 16, 2011

WHere is the lightsource? also there is good flow and depth it needs better colors though

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Oct. 16, 2011

[Image: di-TOH0.png]
Grin Grin Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Oct. 16, 2011

I haven't made a beyblade sig in awhile, so I decided to throw something together.
[Image: di-ZG4J.png]
CnC? Smile
Edit: Seems kinda sloppy to me, TBH... I need to hear other's thoughts, of course Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Oct. 16, 2011

Hmmm, its pretty nice.
As Xyo said about my sig, "where's that light source?" But, I'm ok with your sig in this case.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 16, 2011

What does that mean?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 16, 2011

Thanks for the tips guys!

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  4:10 AM)othellog Wrote: Hmmm, its pretty nice.
As Xyo said about my sig, "where's that light source?" But, I'm ok with your sig in this case.

light source is in top left corner near the renders head on a c4d.

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 16, 2011

Can someone please CnC my current signature?