World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Janstarblast - Aug. 17, 2011

To everyone who wants a Spin Steal/Equalizer Tier List-
IMO, its not at all useful. SS/Equalizer combos are hardly used in tourneys... The only one used is MLD CH120XF.
Also, if its required, then just include them in attack and state what kind of attack it specializes in.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  9:10 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: To everyone who wants a Spin Steal/Equalizer Tier List-
IMO, its not at all useful. SS/Equalizer combos are hardly used in tourneys... The only one used is MLD CH120XF.
That is completely untrue ... Heaps of equalizers are used in tournaments.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 17, 2011

Yes, totally untrue.
Combos like MF Meteo L Drago ED145EWD or Meteo L Drago 100WD are also used in tournaments. You cannot call them attack.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Janstarblast - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  9:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:10 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: To everyone who wants a Spin Steal/Equalizer Tier List-
That is completely untrue ... Heaps of equalizers are used in tournaments.

Ah, my bad. Smile
But still, I don't think that equalizers need their own tier list. Well, I understand we cannot call the other parts used in the combo as attack, but do we really need the list?
I think it'll be similar to the destablizer list(not parts wise, but function wise. They won't be extremely useful)... Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Hov - Aug. 17, 2011

Dude alot of people in my metagame use spin stealer/ equalizers. Like meteo l drago 90cs/d. I think its still useful. You never have been in a tourney ._. Also I think LDD has more pure attack then Gravity but LLD is king. Lol. Just a POV in my experience.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Electric - Aug. 17, 2011

Why isn't Scythe there in Tier 1 for stamina? It is there in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblades list.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  3:34 PM)Electric Wrote: Why isn't Scythe there in Tier 1 for stamina? It is there in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblades list.

because he needs to update the list? you can't expect it to be done just like that *snaps fingers*

remember, he is human, and he does have a life outside this

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Electric - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  3:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: because he needs to update the list? you can't expect it to be done just like that *snaps fingers*

The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread added it on the 13th of August and Ultrablader updated the list yesterday.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  4:05 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: because he needs to update the list? you can't expect it to be done just like that *snaps fingers*

The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread added it on the 13th of August and Ultrablader updated the list yesterday.

well he didn't update it with anything that we have been saying to update in the last week... (such as LDD, placement of earth and burn, and veriares)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Aug. 17, 2011

It's been updated. Sorry for the wait.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - H8R - Aug. 17, 2011

I think you should specify hell 3 minute/4 minute mold I say 3 minute as well because 4 Minute mold is extremely rare Me and Kei are some of the very few who have the 4 Minute

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:06 PM)H8R Wrote: I think you should specify hell 3 minute/4 minute mold I say 3 minute as well because 4 Minute mold is extremely rare Me and Kei are some of the very few who have the 4 Minute
lmfao cool story bro.
Hell by itself if trash for stamina and I don't think the difference will be too large, either mold will win. I didn't even know there was a difference, you should link the thread.
(lol ______ + Kei are the select few, we have it cuz because 12 is 14 so yeah!!!! lmfao that kind of attitude is completely obnoxious, I don't recommend it.)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hov - Aug. 17, 2011

Why the hell LDD is at the bottom on tier 1? It deserves to switch place with MLD smh. It has more win rates than MLD as an equalizer and attack. Smh make a real change man.

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:18 PM)® Wrote: Why the hell LDD is at the bottom on tier 1? It deserves to switch place with MLD smh. It has more win rates than MLD as an equalizer and attack. Smh make a real change man.

tier 1 of attack isnt in order anymore ....... Tired

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hov - Aug. 17, 2011

I definitely agree. Someone else needs to do it.... but for now, let him have it like that since its his list. I could make my own but I don't wanna start arguments.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Aug. 17, 2011

It doesn't need to be in order imo. Also it would be hard to do since I don't own many of them.

to put the wheels that we currently have in tier 1 of attack in order would be quite hard. lots of the wheels are extremely good in their own ways. so unless some one who owns all of those wheels and knows exactly how well each one performs shows up and makes a draft we are out of luck

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Aug. 17, 2011

The 4 minute mold and 3 minute mold of hell don't make much of a difference(I have both) , they both loose to Scythe. About W2D i do not have time for testing , you can add it to the list although i am against it as it has balance issues. H8R I have everything on the list except VariAres and Gravity although i did have gravity a while back but I traded it away. I think Hell and Meteo should go down for attack and we should make a balance/Equalizers tier IMHO.

RustyXD well I know a lot of people have Those metal wheels (all of them) I did some W2D testing a page back or two so just check that out for W2D.
I fond meteo is still VERY good. Although there are only a few combos in witch it works well MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF still beats MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS and it does well against the other two types so I think we should keep it in tier 1
I'm not so sure if Hell has a place there anymore unless anyone has any objections move hell down to tier 2

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:45 PM)RustyXD Wrote: I think Hell and Meteo should go down for attack and we should make a balance/Equalizers tier IMHO.

hell, maybe, i can do good VS basalt ___ 230CS with it though. like i said it is not tier 2 material, but it is just a bit lower then tier 1, again IMO it is tier 1.5. meteo is good, it deserves tier one

how about next to the attack wheels in tier one you say what type of attacker they are like Janstarblast suggested?

example:
attack:
lightning (smash)
gravity (smash
meteo (equalizer)
ect

Hell BD145RF is a very good attack combo so I don't think it should go down.

UltraBlader
yes it is But when you compare it to the other wheels that are in tier 1 right now I don't think its as good as any of them....
but then again it is good I cant really decipher if Hell BD145RF's ability is tier 1 or 2 material....

Hell BD145RF can't even KO Basalt 230CS consistently. No right-spin wheel I know can. Why do you think the italians are complaining about it? They are used to using Right-spin still.

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)Dan Wrote: Hell BD145RF can't even KO Basalt 230CS consistently. No right-spin wheel I know can. Why do you think the italians are complaining about it? They are used to using Right-spin still.

Really cause I disagree with that? 230 sucks against 145 attack.

k test it yourself.