World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - H8R - Aug. 13, 2011

Quote: Cause no one ever uses it...
that doesnt mean its not good

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Aug. 13, 2011

Okay let me say what I mean by not great. Great is the good staple parts that everyone uses eg CS, RS, Basalt, BD145 etc. GB145 and RSF don't match up to these parts. Also if your combos went against a better defence combo then it wouldn't do so well. Placing combos against mediocre ones makes them look good. That's why we test against top tier ones.

I tested Inferno against scythe because against scythe it does quite well against basalt it would get pummulled why would you put inferno in tier 2 if I tested it against a tier 1 Bey

Scythe isn't really a defence wheel though is it... That's the way testing works. You put combos against good combos. Also if you were claiming that your defence combo was Tier 1 it clearly isn't with all of it's parts being outclassed for defence.

(Aug. 13, 2011  8:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Scythe isn't really a defence wheel though is it... That's the way testing works. You put combos against good combos. Also if you were claiming that your defence combo was Tier 1 it clearly isn't with all of it's parts being outclassed for defence.
I said that my combo was tier 2 seriously your not making any sense AND BTW RSF isnt outclassed.

What i'm saying is standard procedure for testing. You test against top tier combos. Don't like it? Well too bad. That's the way everyone else operates. RSF is outclassed because CS and RS are better for defence. God can you go away you're really annoying. Also please tell me where you said your combo was tier 2 cause you must have wrote it in a very unclear way since I didn't see it...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Aug. 14, 2011

Inferno does have some good smash , maybe slightly less then pegasus.

Where are we on what I wrote on the previous page , i really think it needs to be done.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Aug. 14, 2011

I'll do it when I have time to.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Aug. 15, 2011

OK cool.

IMHO Meteo and hell should go down a tier , Meteo does not do well in average attackers and if it does well in 1 specific combo that does not necessarily make it top tier. Hell just doesn't cut it anymore.

I also think CS should be removed from attack it just looks awkward being there , I am not saying move it down I am saying just don't mention it.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Aug. 15, 2011

Hasbro CS out of the Box.
It's staying there, sorry Tongue_out_wink

Forgot about that perhaps specify that it has to be Hasbro , although i still feel RF is a better option.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Aug. 15, 2011

TBH, I have to disagree with you there. OOB, my CS was SOOOOO fast, much faster than my RF/R2F. But yeah, it'd be great if it was mentioned that the Hasderp one is better.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Bleik - Aug. 15, 2011

Variares should be moved to Tier 1 attack. I'm sure many people would agree. There has been testing, alot of testing...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Gen SimpL - Aug. 15, 2011

^
l
This
TBH though i dont think Meteo should be that high
i see it more like this

Attack
LLD
Gravity Perseus/Vari Ares ( i think VariAres is better)
one of the above is here
Beat
MLD
Fang
Hell

Meteo does have its uses but i just dont think it should be above Beat
even if its a Left Spinner and can Spin Equalize

I believe this too but Ultrablader wont put them in order because it will cause to much argument.

I don't think VariAres for tier 1 yet as there hasn't been enough testing on it yet IMO. DB12 ultra doesn't want to put the list in order , and I don't think there is a need to , but i did say on the previous page my reasons for why I want hell and Meteo taken down.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Gen SimpL - Aug. 15, 2011

okay
i see the reasoning in no order
didn't notice till now
but i still have to disagree with your Rusty

IMO the fact that it can Spin Right and Left makes it versatile, kinda of the same with Gravity, its weight and Smash points are huge

i don't see why it couldn't

however these are just my Opinions

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 15, 2011

Shouldn't Scythe be tier 1 for stamina along with EDS?

Thanks you. I agree! Ultrablader should of done this a long time ago.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Hov - Aug. 15, 2011

Meteo is too light and the only MLD top tier is Mf MLDCH120XF. Its more like an equalizer not an traditional attacker. So I agree with Rusty.

And Hell..... it should just stay up but maybe on top of tier 2 along with VariAres Uncertain that's my opinion they both are like average tier wheels. Plus LDD should come in second; top of gravity.

I think:
Lightning L-Drago
Variares
Beat
Gravity Perseus ATK
LDD
Basalt

Yeah, I said Basalt. Its weight and recoil provides a great amount of smash.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 15, 2011

Imo, attack tier 1 should be:
LLD
Variares
Gravity Perseus
LDD
Beat
Fang

There hasn't really been testing on Basalt for attack, and recoil doesn't provide smash.

Have you tried MF-H Basalt Kerbecs CH120MF/RF?
KILLER!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Ultra - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  12:45 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I think:
Lightning L-Drago
Variares
Beat
Gravity Perseus ATK
LDD
Basalt

Yeah, I said Basalt. Its weight and recoil provides a great amount of smash.

Basalt? It's more anti meta than attack when used with an attack bottom. Recoil is not smash at all and doesn't provide smash.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - blah - Aug. 15, 2011

Tier 1 stamina should be Basalt, Scythe and Hell while everything else should be moved down.

Because seriously, Burn is smashed by everything mentioned above and even Earth doesn't do so well anymore ...