World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Oct. 10, 2011

True, stop expanding them. And try to use stocks in a less way, like enhancing your BGs with them or something, just use your creativity. And as for creating your own BGs, it's very helpful for everyone to get moar&moar better themselves by using creativity with whatever program you use.

Gooood luck.

Gifts I made for GFXF's two members:

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  3:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote: I was following a signature tutorial, for some practice. So here's that: http://www.guildinn.com/forum/submit-your-tutorials/44995-horned-demon-signature-tutorial.html#post509689
And for the sig:
[Image: scaled.php?server=706&filename=venomsign...res=medium]
The usual CnC, please Smile
Nice but it is a little monotone other than that it is great

RE: General GFX Thread - TITAN - Oct. 10, 2011

In my mind, if he's going for a dark look, he nailed it. Monotone isn't all bad all the time.

I still need advice on picking a program...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  11:37 PM)TITAN Wrote: In my mind, if he's going for a dark look, he nailed it. Monotone isn't all bad all the time.

I still need advice on picking a program...
Monotone is very bad because it loses focus on the focal what you coul do like what CRU has done is make a new layer get a 50 px soft brush and erase around venom(but it is okay without it)
also you could use Photoshop it is the best or GIMP good as well it can make things like it was photoshopped

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 11, 2011

I just received my Limited Edition Mercury Anubis Brave Version in the mail, and was inspired by its awesomeness to make this (although the sig itself is not awesomeness, the bey is).
[Image: AnubisSigV1.png]
CnC please

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 11, 2011

neat, how's this?

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig201.png]

Pen Tool SPAM

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Oct. 11, 2011

My new sig Grin
[Image: di-G3YC.png]

what character is that Xyo?

dont know just downloaded a render pack

i see, CnCs on my current sig?

take away the border you keep using them and there is no definite flow stop using pentool lines all the time and the render is way too small

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 11, 2011

@Inzuma: like Xyo said, make your focal bigger and prominent. Don't revolve it completely around your pen tool. I like the border. But try to keep the border on top and erase anything outside the border. To tell you the truth, it would be a better learning experience if you tried out different styles.

@ Izuma: I can barely make out the render, I know you just found out how to use the pen tool but that is going over the top with it. But the border in front of the effects and try a different style once in a while. That is a good style but try more, be adventurous. I was carp at sig making until I started animating. And I have recently had a shot at smudging, pop-out sigs and stock sigs. All those are new area's for me to explore and part of the learning experience.

Speaking of learning, this is my first attempt at a stock sig:
[Image: 31htS.png]
The render and the background are stock images, I made the rain myself. The quote is a mix of different phrases from the song 'Again' by Yui. Please CnC, I want to use it as my new signature.

EDIT: I fixed the text in the sig and re-uploaded it. CnC please!

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Oct. 11, 2011

What render is that?

Teito Klein from 07-Ghost, my favourite anime.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Oct. 11, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  3:02 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I just received my Limited Edition Mercury Anubis Brave Version in the mail, and was inspired by its awesomeness to make this (although the sig itself is not awesomeness, the bey is).
CnC please

Decent piece, the text looks like focal, otherwise not too bad. Nao, you've inspired me to make an Anubis pic. Grin

(Oct. 11, 2011  1:53 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:02 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I just received my Limited Edition Mercury Anubis Brave Version in the mail, and was inspired by its awesomeness to make this (although the sig itself is not awesomeness, the bey is).
CnC please

Decent piece, the text looks like focal, otherwise not too bad. Nao, you've inspired me to make an Anubis pic. Grin
Thanks, I'm looking forward to your piece. Anubis FTW! Would you mind also CnCing my current signature?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Oct. 11, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  1:15 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Teito Klein from 07-Ghost, my favourite anime.

Same here Pinching_eyes.
The tag looks monotone , its distracting away from the focal. Usually , one color doesn't bring up the tag. I can't see a thing so am not digging (Sorry to be harsh).
Keep it up !

ANy CnC's on my current tag?

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  5:30 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  1:15 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Teito Klein from 07-Ghost, my favourite anime.

Same here Pinching_eyes.
The tag looks monotone , its distracting away from the focal. Usually , one color doesn't bring up the tag. I can't see a thing so am not digging (Sorry to be harsh).
Keep it up !
Was that for my current tag or the Anubis one? And I don't mind the harshness at all, it is good to have a honest opinion on things.
Teito FTW!

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Oct. 12, 2011

New tag, for a battle on another forum Tongue_out Theme was Pandas.

[Image: di-0DT4.png]

Yeah, it's a smudge.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 11, 2011  2:24 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  1:53 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
CnC please

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your piece. Anubis FTW! Would you mind also CnCing my current signature?

I like the text. I feel some depth and flow in there, nice.
Do you have the Anubis render? Or just link me.

(Oct. 12, 2011  2:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: New tag, for a battle on another forum Tongue_out Theme was Pandas.

Yeah, it's a smudge.

Ah, I've seen that battle thread, good luck - I shall vote soon.

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  4:23 AM)Challenge! Wrote: I like the text. I feel some depth and flow in there, nice.
Do you have the Anubis render? Or just link me.
Sure, here: LINK
EDIT: Just as a note, it is the brave version of Mercury Anubis, not the normal one. A copy of the normal one is here: LINK

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Oct. 12, 2011

Apparently, Adobe may include a new anti blur feature which uses advanced calculations to see how the camera moved/shifted while the photo was taken, and fix it so it appears in focus. Might be helpful for the photos we take for beywiki
here's the link with a demo in front of a live audience.
http://www.finestdaily.com/news/adobe-develops-photoshop-anti-blur-feature.html

And is it me or has BP's GFX tournament died out?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  2:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: New tag, for a battle on another forum Tongue_out Theme was Pandas.

Yeah, it's a smudge.

Got that thread. Good luck to you Wink.
Btw , the flow is nice but it needs lots more work. Looks incomplete.