World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - RustyXD - Jul. 24, 2011

Well i think it should just be thunder/infinity or something since there like the same. Also on that combo you mentioned i can seem to get good results.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Raigeko13 - Jul. 24, 2011

It's meh.
It does better than Rock, which is Tier 3.
Nuff' said lol.

Haha true , and about rock it should be dropped down to tier 3 attack and counter should be moved up to tier 2.

I'm not sure about that, I get better results with Rock than Counter.
Then again, I don't have a TT Attack, so yeah.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Primal - Jul. 24, 2011

I'll go do some testing, since I've got a BB-10 now. In the LF, though, I got better results with Rock as well. Tongue_out <off-topic

Yeah, counter just doesn't have that good amount of smash and recoil to it as Rock does. Now don't get me wrong, it has a lot of both, just not as good as Rock Tongue_out

I tested it a while back it is in the Legend bey testing thread and Counter did better , I realized this after someone(forgot who) told me that counter was better so i tested and yeah.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2011

That would've been me! Grin

Haha yeah it was XD And does anyone agree with me that earth should be taken down or is it just me?

It's on the site top tier list, and I personally think it's still a very good option for both. In terms of defence, it has extremely low recoil, and has the advantage of having better balance than basalt. In terms of stamina, it simply has to stay (and IMO, both molds are top tier), because it's still placing at tourneys on WD.

Oh i just meant defense it owns in stamina. But i mean Earth GB145CS is not what i would call top tier anymore it gets mauled by almost every good/decent attack custom.

This is true, but I think it still survives many with BD145.

I'd really rather wait for the advanced forum for this one, tbh, or more testing of it on BD145 against some decent attackers (preferrably ones not on BD145, I always find BD145 results a little harder to interpret, I guess).

So something like Earth ___ BD145CS against something like MLDCH120XF/LRF?

I was actually thinking LDrago Destroy S130RF. I'm just drawn to that combo...

Might just go try it myself.

... You're making me touch my MFB again.

so sorreh plzdunbanmeh from our groop on fb DX
Haha, that's a laugh. Been long enough eh? Might lose your hold of things in MFB if you don't stick with it...

haha im about to do the same. Oh and BTW hotshot used Earth Kerbecs BD145CS at bey-freeze and came 8th.
Where do i post the results for my tests here or in the testing thread? (I no it sounds stupid but the testing thread died).

Just post em here in a spoiler, then we can further discuss about this whole thing, haha.

Well here is some testing
Earth was thrown around like a rag doll , i don't really find 20% top tier IMO.

Welp, I got quite different results, I might try Beat GB145 when I feel up to it, though I'm not that well adapted to it.

I need to buy some new CS's. Aaanyway:

MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS vs MF LDrago Destroy S130RF

Standard Conditions. CS worn, but with no movement, does seem to grip and counter-attack a bit when hit. RF prime. LDD in Assault Mode (plastic uncovered, rubber under Jaws). Earth is Hasbro (Mold 2)
Detailed Results (Click to View)

Win Rates:
LDrago Destroy: 7/20 (all KO)= 35%
Earth Bull: 13/20 = 65%

Okay, I seriously thought LDD would do better, but I’ve actually found this Earth combo rather hard to KO with a few things. :\ I dunno, my launch seemed fine, and my RF was moving well, it just lacked the power. Maybe it was a particularly good CS or something?

It's not likely to have been testing bias, because a) I've advocated MF LDD S130RF multiple times and it needs testing (D125 didn't seem any better btw, more plastic contact :\), and b) I always like seeing attack types win. :\

LDD was hitting above BD145, it just wasn't hitting hard enough if it didn't get a good run up and hit early on. Earth seemed to just stop it dead. Earths Low Recoil seemed to be quite handy for it, as usual.

I'm not ready to see it taken down yet.

Try beat if you have time i got about 50% with LDD. Did 10 rounds but ceebz to post them. With beat it just smashes Earth around LDD seems to just knock it to the tornado ridge and then finish it off.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 16/07/11 - Janstarblast - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  9:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: Welp, I got quite different results, I might try Beat GB145 when I feel up to it, though I'm not that well adapted to it.

I need to buy some new CS's. Aaanyway:

MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS vs MF LDrago Destroy S130RF

Standard Conditions. CS worn, but with no movement, does seem to grip and counter-attack a bit when hit. RF prime. LDD in Assault Mode (plastic uncovered, rubber under Jaws). Earth is Hasbro (Mold 2)
Detailed Results (Click to View)

Win Rates:
LDrago Destroy: 7/20 (all KO)= 35%
Earth Bull: 13/20 = 65%

Okay, I seriously thought LDD would do better, but I’ve actually found this Earth combo rather hard to KO with a few things. :\ I dunno, my launch seemed fine, and my RF was moving well, it just lacked the power. Maybe it was a particularly good CS or something?

Say WHAT?! Even I expected better performance from LDD...
Conversation between Earth and Basalt-
Earth- get out I owned the top spot before you came!
Basalt- Words La La La! I really don't care!

Well, back on topic, finally TH170 was added! Yippee!
Now, we must be considering the new parts... Vari Ares and Scythe have to be tested now... Smile

Scythe Will be tier 1 stamina it beats any stamina custom out.

(Jul. 24, 2011  9:53 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Scythe Will be tier 1 stamina it beats any stamina custom out.

Oh, my bad. I meant all the parts that come with it...
I know Scythe is good, but is Kronos a useful CW? Then, what about EDS? IMO, that should also reach Tier 1...

EDS works best with Heavier customs as it helps its balance it such as Scythe BD145EDS and Basalt BD145EDS . Kronos is just a generic CW so i am not sure about that.

(Jul. 24, 2011  9:59 AM)RustyXD Wrote: EDS works best with Heavier customs as it helps its balance it such as Scythe BD145EDS and Basalt BD145EDS . Kronos is just a generic CW so i am not sure about that.

Oh, so that means it has uses similar to MB?