World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  1:18 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Comment Plz

[Image: zwgtg7.gif]

I was trying to go for the good and evil theme
Yes I know my rendering is not that great.
Try to learn depth, lighting, and flow. Its not that good as it is shadow over a fire background, and a purple outline of shadow on the other side. But, its ok for now, keep leanring!
[/align]

RE: General GFX Thread - Imperial - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  1:25 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:18 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Comment Plz

[Image: zwgtg7.gif]

I was trying to go for the good and evil theme
Yes I know my rendering is not that great.
Try to learn depth, lighting, and flow. Its not that good as it is shadow over a fire background, and a purple outline of shadow on the other side. But, its ok for now, keep leanring!
[/align]
Any place you know that could help with depth,lighting and flow?

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)othellog Wrote: BTW I tried this:
[Image: ivysour.png]
Maybe I need to try some less smudge-e sigs, eh.
CnC please

This sig kinda reminds me of Fyuuor's in a way, I'm getting closer to reaching my goal!

It's to light on one side one side and to dark on the other if this is what you were going for than green was not the best color choice is that for your guildinn battle? Also the purple is badly placed and makes no sense

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Sep. 28, 2011

Could some one PM me a good tutor link for GIMP. I have a hard time trying to learn GFX

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  3:16 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: It's to light on one side one side and to dark on the other if this is what you were going for than green was not the best color choice is that for your guildinn battle? Also the purple is badly placed and makes no sense

The light and darkness conflict is actually well constructed, and doesn't Balbusar have an attack related to something toxic ? I thought this green gas was very fitting. I agree the purple paint splatters should not be there though.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 28, 2011

If you added some more purple to the smudge, rather than just green, it'd look much better.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  3:16 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: It's to light on one side one side and to dark on the other if this is what you were going for than green was not the best color choice is that for your guildinn battle? Also the purple is badly placed and makes no sense

The light and darkness conflict is actually well constructed, and doesn't Balbusar have an attack related to something toxic ? I thought this green gas was very fitting. I agree the purple paint splatters should not be there though.

I agree with Nodoo you make a point Kai-V but to me it is the wrong shades of black and white.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

the purple was a bit messy, yes. I think the green gas is just OK though

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  3:41 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Brushes are spammed again and radial blur is a bit to much. I shall remain the king...er...queen of radial blurring! Wahahahaha! Anyways, work in what I said.

so, who's the king?

well, time for the new GFX question!:
What's your theme? Vector, smudge, ETC.?

mine is smudge, its a good start in flow.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 28, 2011

Id say you r the King DeX, you were the first to do spinning animations, no?

i use Layer Properties, its an easy way to get a nice blend

WRONG, I am never the first 1 to do spinning animations

guess again Tongue_out

Kai-V? either way, sorry BP, i have a feeling that Kai-V is the Queen of all the stuff in GFX here

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  6:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Kai-V? either way, sorry BP, i have a feeling that Kai-V is the Queen of all the stuff in GFX here

lolz correct dude bp might have forgot about kai-v

well here is a c4d tutorial i got from a site named guild inn its owner is a guy named glass. I recommend people like me who never understood wat c4d's are and how to use them to read this tut it has clear all problems related to c4ds in my mind.

I havent seen Kai-v do some radial blur-ing... yet

I dunno, why not ask her

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  7:17 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Kai-V? either way, sorry BP, i have a feeling that Kai-V is the Queen of all the stuff in GFX here

lolz correct dude bp might have forgot about kai-v

well here is a c4d tutorial i got from a site named guild inn its owner is a guy named glass. I recommend people like me who never understood wat c4d's are and how to use them to read this tut it has clear all problems related to c4ds in my mind.

Thanks for the tut, but can you post a link instead I can't read that. Unhappy

for some reasons, xlr8 gives way too small tuts Speechless

here's the link mates

http://j.imagehost.org/view/0413/Lessonwithglass-c4d

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 28, 2011

Lol. Dudes..you guys are taking my comment wrongly. I said only radial blurring. Not all the GFX stuff. I consider the rankings like these..

Female:

3rd: Me
2nd: Noodoo
1st: Kai-V

Though there isn't really any rankings. This is merely who is better. Someone can be better in smudging than someone who is better in vectoring.

Anyways, my style is normally smudge, sprite. Not mixed up though. I do them separately.

In animations, here are my ranking:

1st: Kai-v
2nd: griematter(he's my mentor in animation)
3rd: me(i'm the apprentice XD)

here's a quick sig i made in exacy 1.5 minutes

[Image: spidequicksig.png]

comments please

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 28, 2011

It seems kind of LQ-ish. The dpeth is ruined and composition is bad. The light sources are those laser and it doesn't reflect off the render , if your a beginner with smudging then good luck Smile.

KIU.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Sep. 28, 2011

When i try to register in Guild Inn it says "We are unable to register you at this time"

Wolverine Mode, it is not always that you need lightsource. Its Ok without it

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 28, 2011

Lol , I didn't mean't that. I said that the lasers are acting as the light source but there is no lighting on the focal.