World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - LeoneLione - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:13 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: I don't even see why Killer should be on defense even on tier 3.

Can you do something more useful than ranting, and I said that Killer was a useless part, learn to read.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Ultra - Jun. 07, 2011

Lord wolfblade:

Believe it or not this thread is used to compare the usefulness of parts in the types. Not for the metagame...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  11:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Lord wolfblade:

Believe it or not this thread is used to compare the usefulness of parts in the types. Not for the metagame...

yes, but in this currant metagame pegasis's usefulness is tier 3

though it used to be useful, now it is useless. that is what i am saying, it is completly outclassed, by saying that it is tier two is wrong as tier two can at least win once in a while, pegasis cant do that

you say this thread is to compare usefulness, but not the usefulness that the parts has in the current metagame? what?!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - The Ryuga - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:56 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:13 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: I don't even see why Killer should be on defense even on tier 3.

Can you do something more useful than ranting, and I said that Killer was a useless part, learn to read.

You said in the defense tier 3 there are useless parts such as Dark.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - RustyXD - Jun. 08, 2011

I think pegasis should stay in tier 2 it does ok these days when i use it it destroys MF Earth Bull GB145/R145 RSF
so i think it should stay in tier 2 if anything ray should go down not pegasis Tongue_out_wink

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: it does ok these days

how much win % have you gotten it to get VS MF-H basalt BD145CS?

LOL 0% i sorta backtracked but what i meant was it is still a decent bey , its not completely outclassed like storm or something like that i think it deserves it's spot in tier 2 more then most of the beys in tier 2 so if we drop pegasis we have to drop down a few more things , so i think it should stay in tier 2 for now anyways Tongue_out_wink

(Jun. 08, 2011  6:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: if we drop pegasis we have to drop down a few more things

which "things" did you have in mind?

(Jun. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: when i use it it destroys MF Earth Bull GB145/R145 RSF

forgot to add: if you can do that then you must be the best blader in the world (or just extremely lucky), because the tests i quoted are from really good beybladers

Ok i might have exaggerated 'Destroys' but it gets like 30%-40% win rate i no that's bad but it's better then
Ray , Rock , quetz and maybe saggitario which are also the beys who i think should be dropped execpt sag , i love it Tongue_out_wink

(Jun. 08, 2011  6:08 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Ok i might have exaggerated 'Destroys' but it gets like 30%-40% win rate i no that's bad but it's better then

30-40%? (yeah that sounds right for pegasis) but it still isn't that good, and MF Earth Bull GB145/R145 RSF is quite outclassed... so yeah, vs combos used now, it isn't that good

like i said before:

tier one: great chance of winning, the best of the best

tier two: not as good as tier one, but can win from time to time against the current tier ones

tier three: vs tier one, you have little to no chance. vs tier two, maybe

if you get 0 win rate vs tier one combos, then you have no chance of winning, and pegasis gets 0%

yeah but does anything in tier 2 do well against tier 1 defense?
Basalt 230/BD145CS/MB destroy tier 2 attack and stamina so then we would have no tier 2 if the list worked like that Wink

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Hero - Jun. 08, 2011

What? Doesn't MF-H Basalt ___ 230MB suffer from the same balance issues as WB?

I also don't understand you RustyXD.

Yeah sorry about that i don't have very good grammar , i am a maths kind of guy , i meant MB with BD145 not 230 as what you said is true it has balance issues Tongue_out_wink

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Ultra - Jun. 08, 2011

Lord wolfblade:

The list is only changed when something is not in the right place or needs to be added based on everyone's general opinion. A single opinion (yours) means little if it doesn't match up with everyone elses. So far your the only one who believes that pegasis isn't in the right place.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - LeoneLione - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  2:34 AM)The Ryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:56 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:

You said in the defense tier 3 there are useless parts such as Dark.

I never said it was in the defense, I said in general. Again, do something more useful than ranting.

@ Ultrablader: I am also on the side of lord WolfBlade. The point is that this thread is for suggesting parts to use in a combo that you use in a tournament. People are going to take tier 1 for defense (Obvious), so Pegasis will be useless against Basalt, even up to Earth it couldn't beat it. So why should Pegasis stay in Tier 2? Tier 2 is for beys that can stand up to Tier 1, even sometimes win the whole thing (if lucky). I also disagree why Rock is in Tier 2. These old combos need to retreat, its like a NBA champion growing old, can't stand up any longer to the new fresh, young players.

Well tier 2 beys don't do well against tier 1 beys , because if they did then they would be in tier 1 , get what i mean. I think pegasis deserves it's place in tier 2 .

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Whatzzer - Jun. 08, 2011

Well,I'm on lord's side.Though Pegasis is a decent wheel,it doesn't have DECENT win rates against Basalt.Same as Saggitario.Tier 2 is for wheels that at least have DECENT win rates against Basalt.

Please someone else tell me what the tiers that I made mean. This thread is to compare the ability of parts in three types. Not to represent the metagame. If it does both then great but that wasn't my intention upon making it.

Eh?I thought it is somehow to represent the current metagame.Why would we actually compare them?The comparations should be made based on their test results.

Look at the OP. I think I put an explanation there.

So,let me get it straight.This thread is to compare each parts ability on their types?Why don't you make it both?Tiers are supposedly to relate to our metagame ain't it?I still agree with Saggitario and Pegasis on tier 3

Doesn't matter anyway now since it is treated as both. Granted they don't have much use anymore but they are still a lot better than the ones in tier 3.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - th!nk - Jun. 08, 2011

FWIW, Sagittario is noticeably weaker than Pegasis. While pegasis has a lot of smash, against more modern, heavier combo's, it pretty much just Self KO's constantly, doing little to opposing defense combo's.

Let's be honest, this thread has to follow the metagame to a point, as all parts efficacy is affected by new releases and applications, and so is the metagame. The list doesn't have to be a measure of the metagame, but it has to change when a part is made redundant/noticeably less useful due to the release of a new part/new ideas in usage that make it useless in practice, and so does the metagame.

THAT SAID, don't get me wrong, I think Pegasis is still fine in Tier 2, actually. While there ARE a few wheels on there I'd probably move down (and get rid of most of Tier 3), Pegasis isn't one of them. Despite what I said about it having too much recoil and being too light, there are still a lot of things you'll come across at tourneys that it CAN throw around using the ridiculous amounts of smash it packs in it's 3-winged self, like Arnold Schwarzenegger tossing around small children.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - LeoneLione - Jun. 08, 2011

@th!nk, Ultrablader, RustyXD: Well I'm convinced... th!nk's debating skills are too much XD. Also can we get rid of Dark in tier 3 defense? It kills me to see that part there.

(Jun. 08, 2011  12:39 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Well tier 2 beys don't do well against tier 1 beys

i hear vulcan ad145RF can get some decent win rate, not top tier, but decent

ah whatever, i done

@th!nk i thought we were friends and that you would support me Unhappy... nah i am just joking joking Tongue_out_wink

LeoneLione: hasbros dark is as good/slightly better then rock for defence