World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 22, 2011

Xyo. But I had made that tag from scratch Pinching_eyes_2 ,maybe your mistaken.

Taj12 : I didn't made those C4D's , I downloaded them from Deviantart.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 22, 2011

It doesn't blend right. Flow is good, but it doesn't have any depth. You should consider those stuff Uncertain

also, fix your light source

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 22, 2011

Thanks DeX but the light source are already fixed Uncertain with adjustment layers.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 22, 2011

can someone teach me how to do video editing..........

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 22, 2011

that's far from GFX. GFX is for photo manipulations, not video.

Not sure on this, though :[

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 22, 2011

isnt it the same, its moving image manipluation....

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Sep. 22, 2011

Videos do not require graphics most of the time. That is really off-topic.

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Sep. 22, 2011

Can any of you help me I want to put my brush white but make it glow a diffirent color

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Sep. 23, 2011

Just change the colour of the outer glow while you're in blending properties.

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Sep. 23, 2011

where is that

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 23, 2011

First of all, what program are you using?

Question time! It's GFX related, so no sweat. What's the hardest part in making a piece?

For me, it's finding a render/stock. I usually think of ideas as final products, with the exact render I want and how I want it to look. But, finding the render... So hard; I can never find the right pose, quality, or look.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: First of all, what program are you using?

Question time! It's GFX related, so no sweat. What's the hardest part in making a piece?

For me, it's finding a render/stock. I usually think of ideas as final products, with the exact render I want and how I want it to look. But, finding the render... So hard; I can never find the right pose, quality, or look.

Text. I really want my text to match my signatures exactly, so whenever I can't get it right, I just don't put any. :\
I never know my final product before actually making it, so renders aren't really a big deal to me. Just as long as they're good quality.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Sep. 23, 2011

NoodooSoup Wrote:For me, it's finding a render/stock. I usually think of ideas as final products, with the exact render I want and how I want it to look. But, finding the render... So hard; I can never find the right pose, quality, or look.

The solution to that is that, when you create a graphic, you should always find a picture first, and then you find all the ideas to form an oustanding piece around it. Thus, knowing what is available to me in terms of pictures or animations I can make, thinking of an intelligent concept is what takes longer, but everything gets shaped around that image in the end.

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Question time! It's GFX related, so no sweat. What's the hardest part in making a piece?
Probably rendering an image (i'm getting better XD) and render placement. I don't get how to cut a perfect render...

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  7:56 AM)taj12 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Question time! It's GFX related, so no sweat. What's the hardest part in making a piece?
Probably rendering an image (i'm getting better XD) and render placement. I don't get how to cut a perfect render...
SO do I. It always seems to have abit mistake. well nothing is perfect.

(Sep. 23, 2011  8:22 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  7:56 AM)taj12 Wrote:
SO do I. It always seems to have abit mistake. well nothing is perfect.

I tend to use magic wand, quick selection tool and all thre lasoos (on photoshop) they make it loads easier for me and for me render placement is only a problem in small sized templates such as the ones we use for sigs

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

hmm nice question dude according to me the hardest part is to think of an awesome idea or creating a image of what will be the result everything else is fine and also when i create a sig i become nervous whether people will going to like it or not.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 23, 2011

^Same with me here , some people like my style and some don't.

Although I think the hardest part in a tag would be the text , most professional GFX-ers don't use text imo. The placement is very hard and if it goes wrong then it would detract too much from the overall piece.

^With text, its best to use something thin small and not too eyecatching, a bit like tomato sauce in a burger. You can't really see it but it tastes good all the same. I begun to use text like a filling to take up unwanted space.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 23, 2011

Hm...probably the concept. For my tags, I normally look at stuff around me to get an idea of what I'm going to do. Sometimes, I look up the sky and reach out my hand...I see where the lighting is from and every detail. I try to think of a concept first before everything..

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Sep. 23, 2011

For me,I tend to just make stuff up as I go along (I know that is disorganized, but hey, I am a bad visualizer). It is mostly finding the right effects and how to use them for me. Renders are also hard to find.

Also, I made this for TanithElite. It is a tut on how to make spinning animations. it was a bit rushed and I got lazy at the end but it may help those slightly newer GFX's out there.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Sep. 23, 2011

The hardest part for me is creating a Background good thing I'm patient because when i move the mouse it super slow and i would be mashing on it already.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 23, 2011

SD: make the spinning longer, it will look nicer.

For me, the theme is the hardest. I was planning smudge, yet it didn't work for my entry. I am going to try vector, hopefully mixing the theme

RE: General GFX Thread - Imperial - Sep. 23, 2011

How"s my new avatar? Plz comment. Here's the full size image

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 23, 2011

a bit too basic, however don't use neon glow on that kind of form