World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Sep. 21, 2011

Is there anyway to manually make it or to make something similar?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 21, 2011

Use the pen tool:

1. Duplicate layer
2. Using the pen tool, click on an area you want, then drag wherever you want. Repeat
3. After desired form, click on your path tab.
4. Below, select the circle(the full one)

make sure you select brush before step 4. Then select the brush size

you can add a glowing effect using outer glow Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  8:10 AM)DeX Wrote: here's another Miku sig that i have upgraded:
[Image: unled1yk.png]

CnCs?
It looks nice, but there is something I don't like. The shadow on the hair to the upper-left. It doesn't really match the light, since there isn't really a light source.

Sometimes, a render doesnt need a lightsource. You can use the normal settings.

There's a reason why i did that :p

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  8:10 AM)DeX Wrote: here's another Miku sig that i have upgraded:

CnCs?

All I know is your other one was better.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 21, 2011

Nice, How About this?
[Image: Gin-no-ryu-no-kage-seji-Sign-Avatar-Version-1.gif]

or this
[Image: Izuma-Inzoris-Avatar-91.gif][Image: Izuma-Inzoris-Sig-91.gif]

Which AVI should i use?

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 21, 2011

The man render is kinda wierd.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 21, 2011

Thats Minato Namikaze, the dad of Naruto...........................

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  12:33 PM)othellog Wrote:

CnCs?
It looks nice, but there is something I don't like. The shadow on the hair to the upper-left. It doesn't really match the light, since there isn't really a light source.

Actually , I can see some light source coming from above. Also light source / lighting can't always be white , it can be some other colors too. Sorry if I am too harsh Smile.

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Sep. 21, 2011

i made this two recently:

[Image: 40451662.png]

[Image: 43314557.png]

comments please...

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 21, 2011

OK, I am sooo mad right now! I have no idea how to make it so a render "flows" with the background, per say. Medz told me not to have it on top of the background so much as a part of it, but I don't know what tool to use. Anyone got any ideas?

I use GIMP-couldn't find a free photoshop Unhappy.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  12:37 PM)DeX Wrote: Sometimes, a render doesnt need a lightsource. You can use the normal settings.

There's a reason why i did that :p
Ya, but the way that you made the sig. The render still should not have that shadow on upper left. Especially because the colors seem to be coming from the top right corner.

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:37 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:33 PM)othellog Wrote:

CnCs?

Actually , I can see some light source coming from above. Also light source / lighting can't always be white , it can be some other colors too. Sorry if I am too harsh Smile.
I know that man, I didn't explain it well enough. Tongue_out
The shadow on the render doesn't match the "light source" that you say is there. Which I do see now.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  8:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: OK, I am sooo mad right now! I have no idea how to make it so a render "flows" with the background, per say. Medz told me not to have it on top of the background so much as a part of it, but I don't know what tool to use. Anyone got any ideas?

Think of it as taking a picture with a camera. When you do, it looks like you're there, because the person is interacting or fitting with the background. If you show a tag with an ocean and sand, you're not going to put a human standing on the water, are you?

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  8:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: OK, I am sooo mad right now! I have no idea how to make it so a render "flows" with the background, per say. Medz told me not to have it on top of the background so much as a part of it, but I don't know what tool to use. Anyone got any ideas?

Well a really easy but not as effective solution would be to blur the edges of the render. All my other methods are only for Photoshop as far as I know.

Flow is the way were your sig is going.

If your render is facing right, the flow is right. What medz mean is blending Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Sep. 21, 2011

I never new that dex thank you I am gonna make one like that after homework.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 22, 2011

Sparta wasn't referring to the term Flow though. He did mean blend, but his sentence is correct. It flows, as in, it goes with the flow.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 22, 2011

Well, I tried my best...
[Image: hshcsig.png]

Yes? No?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 22, 2011

well hello friends i regularly visit this thread but don't post a lot. the day before i mistakenly pressed shift+delete to my folder which contained all my gfx stuff i closed the process and opened my folder half the things were gone but luckily my photoshop setup, 84/200 c4d renders ,creations and bey renders were left and 1/4 th other renders which i have been collecting from a year or so. so i decided to upload my c4d and bey renders as they were the most important things left so here is the link to my c4d and bey renders from where u can download my collection

here's the link

RE: General GFX Thread - Taj12 - Sep. 22, 2011

Can someone in depth explain how to make a C4D, please? Does it involve the program "Cinema 4D" or is it using effects, and if option two, which effects?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 22, 2011

C4D's are made in the program Cinema4D. They cannot be made with effects. Sorry if my explanation is bad.

(Sep. 22, 2011  8:02 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: C4D's are made in the program Cinema4D. They cannot be made with effects. Sorry if my explanation is bad.
No, thats fine but what effects can they achieve?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 22, 2011

Btw , here's a gift made for someone in another forum. I want critics on it.

[Image: 319172c2.png]

Taj12 : They are made to create flow or lighting for the tag. Also they can even be used to blend. A example is above (The sig).

^Wolverine Mode:What parts did you use Cinema 4d on? Did you individually edit them or as a whole image?
Also, can you show me the original image before you modified it please?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Sep. 22, 2011

hey i know that tag it from a GFX forums tut