World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

So then don't post your opinions as fact.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  12:47 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i don't even feel Meteo L drago is a pure attack type

that is correct but not correct in a way:
meteo isn't a pure smash attacker like vulcan or lightning, yet it is a attack type

in other words: meteo is a attacker, but not a smash attacker like most other attackers in MFB are

personally i think vulcan should be tier two now, it just cant do as good as the others in tier one

RE: MFB Tiers list - bb gregandcin - Jun. 03, 2011

ok, we all want to say something that is right and wrong about this guy, but lets just make this on the OP since most of us agree that is dead on

RE: MFB Tiers list - BillyBlast - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  12:51 AM)Dan Wrote: So then don't post your opinions as fact.

i don't think i was and i agree with Vulcan Tier 2 i just don't feel Burn Or Earth should be dropped i feel like this is like earth mold 2 people want to take it out but i feel like earth mold 1 and burn they are not as outclassed as everyone thinks also lordwolfblade just wondering i do agree meteo is a attacker but i don't feel its a pure attacker what would you classify it as

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jun. 03, 2011

Burn and earth are quite outclassed. Anyone who has Basalt or Hell kerbecs wouldn't bother using the competitively.

(Jun. 03, 2011  12:58 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: ok, we all want to say something that is right and wrong about this guy, but lets just make this on the OP since most of us agree that is dead on

sorry for double but that makes me feel awkward

RE: MFB Tiers list - Mr. N - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:19 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:51 AM)Dan Wrote: So then don't post your opinions as fact.

i don't think i was and i agree with Vulcan Tier 2 i just don't feel Burn Or Earth should be dropped i feel like this is like earth mold 2 people want to take it out but i feel like earth mold 1 and burn they are not as outclassed as everyone thinks also lordwolfblade just wondering i do agree meteo is a attacker but i don't feel its a pure attacker what would you classify it as

The results speak for themselves -

(Mar. 30, 2011  9:55 PM)Blitz Wrote:

OK i just hate to remove these after all don't they do well against the defense though but hey you guys beat me i supose ehh i just don't feel these new stuff is correct but that is just me i supose i should shut up now and leave this alone as i should have also no one quote this

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:19 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: lordwolfblade just wondering i do agree meteo is a attacker but i don't feel its a pure attacker what would you classify it as
i agree, as pure attack in MFB is smash attackers

IMO meteo is what i like to call a vampire attacker, or a spin (stealing) attacker

all the wheels in tier two for attack should be tier 3/2.5 (especially rock) and hell should be tier two for attack IMO

I agree. From my tests, Hell on 85R²F can smash Basalt BD145CS out of the stadium like 50% of the time due to sheer speed. It is hard to control though.

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I agree. From my tests, Hell on 85R²F can smash Basalt BD145CS out of the stadium like 50% of the time due to sheer speed. It is hard to control though.

meh, i do not find it that hard to control (though i was using RF, not R2F)

but i do find it really powerful, i was even able to take out a lightning tank at the last tournament with it

but yeah, it should be like tier 2/1.5

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I agree. From my tests, Hell on 85R²F can smash Basalt BD145CS out of the stadium like 50% of the time due to sheer speed. It is hard to control though.
but i do find it really powerful, i was even able to take out a lightning tank at the last tournament with it.
lol.
Whos LT was that?

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
but i do find it really powerful, i was even able to take out a lightning tank at the last tournament with it.
lol.
Whos LT was that?

it was pockyx3's IRC, it was a very, very close match though. most likely random chance was why i won

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: it was pockyx3's IRC, it was a very, very close match though. most likely random chance was why i won
LOL must be chance, or a carp launch.

MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. MF Hell Byxis 85R2F
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF win rate: 10/10 (1 OS, 9 KO)
MF Hell Byxis 85R2F win rate: 0/10

LOL Wat!!1

MF Hell Byxis 85R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Hell Byxis 85R2F win rate: 0/10
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 10/10 (10 OS)

It can close to KO'ing though, yes. I think at any other height it could do so, since at 85 it had a bit of contact with BD145 at some points, impeding smash.

Yeah, I don't know what happened. Worn CS, maybe?

Also, I'm just curious. Why Byxis?

I like it.
Can't be worn CS, since this is the very same CS I used in the 'Is WB still top-tier' thread I made awhile back, which made all CS' top-tier.

No, I mean that my CS might have been worn, altering the results.

I know, my CS is probably much more worn then yours since its been through a lot.. Did you not get what I wrote?
I meant that a worn CS would not give you different results really since mine is quite worn.

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Jun. 03, 2011

Just to let everyone no in the draft i made there in no order , but i just listed what i think should be in each tier. For defense should earth go down ? Because earth defense customs don't do as well has basalt or Libra . And i agree with earth and burn not being as good as hell and basalt. Hell is an ok attack wheel but against today's defense customs it wouldn't stand a chance.

What? Hell is ferocious..

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Yeah, (MF?) Hell ___ BD145RF/R2F is very popular in Italy, apparently. While 85RF/R2F has never been very good, on BD145 it's far more effective.

And guys, I don't think we should knock anything down to Tier 2 if it's on the current Top Tier list, given how recently it's been updated, and the fact that Earth and Burn have been deemed "Not Outclassed".
I would suggest leaving them on there, as nothing's changed since that decision.

And yes, as BD145 is a top tier attack track now, it needs to be added here, too.

hey, if we were still in the era of MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F dominating, Hell would do just fine actually.
I'm surprised you say that Hell BD145RF is popular there because when I spoke to Galaxy he was baffled that Hell BD145RF would beat something like MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS..

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Hah, that's true, that needs updating, and there are some things missing, but I'm mainly referring to the fact that they have stated in the thread that those parts are not outclassed, nothing has been said about vulcan (and why gravity has been removed Uncertain)

I took the Hell BD145RF thing from other people saying it was popular. I could be wrong, but it's what I heard.
And while it doesn't do great against 230, it can manage to KO BasaltBD145CS, which IMO is quite a feat.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Janstarblast - Jun. 03, 2011

I actually agree with Dan... I really don't see Hell to be a good attack wheel, you know... Especially when we have some really better ones.... I really don't have much knowledge about the Italian meta-game, but I think that it should not qualify as a top tier combo at least...

EDIT- As reply to Dan's post below me- Well, then I think I am really wrong... Sorry!

Aside from the newer 4D MW's, Hell BD145R2F is probably the best right-spin attacker out there.
Gravity shouldn't be removed unless Vari Ares turns out to be amazing, IMHO. (I already have some malicious plans for it.) >:V

What? I'm saying MF Hell Kerbecs BD145R2F is a great attack combination.. I don't see myself leading to anything else in that previous statement. I was referring to the fact that if Hell BD145RF was so popular, why wouldn't Galaxy already know that it does decently against Basalt 230CS?