World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 13, 2011

Hey guys!
I tried a new style, and it is most likely going to be my new sig.
[Image: basalt2.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 13, 2011

Its too bright. Lessen the brightness with the burn tool

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 13, 2011

Or maybe:
[Image: basaltj.png]
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:25 PM)DeX Wrote: Its too bright. Lessen the brightness with the burn tool
Ya, that what was I was not sure about.

Ah yo DeX,
I burned it little, but maybe I just need more work on this style.
[Image: basalt02.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Sep. 13, 2011

I think the first one was good enough. Obviously it is meant to be that bright.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 13, 2011

Yeah btw make tutorials agian I need you to help me any sig just make it anything but dpn't post in gfx thread.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 13, 2011

Yeah, the first is the best. The second is to monotone and the third doesn't look right Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 13, 2011

Edit: Post bug.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 14, 2011

Thought creating one with some effects:
[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Reaper+edt.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 14, 2011

Can someone render this of tyson and ginga
make ginga the same size as tyson and please someone just do it

RE: General GFX Thread - Nocto - Sep. 14, 2011

Stop being so lazy and do it yourself.

Does being lazy involve having a huge schedule you don't have to do it it's just that some people have nothing to do while others can't fit anything.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 14, 2011

Dude, you're like in 5th grade, what do you possibly have to do? Try being in high school ._. Plenty of people here are, and they make time for their GFX.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 14, 2011

Like meeeeeeeeee!

High school is impossibly challenging, with 5 honors classes no less. Just a TON OF HOMEWORK Smithicide

Sorry for the off-topicness. I wanted to try PS and move away from GIMP. Is it compatible for mac? If so, expect some carpy GFX from me as I try a new program. THIS IS NOT BECAUSE I'VE MASTERED GIMP-far from it. Just that PS is better and want to give it a shot, plain and simple.

PS is definitely compatible for Macs. Otherwise, they'd have much less users.

It's also quite complicated to use at first, but you should be good in no time!

(Sep. 14, 2011  2:16 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Dude, you're like in 5th grade, what do you possibly have to do? Try being in high school ._. Plenty of people here are, and they make time for their GFX.

I go to a not normal school besides I stay till 5 at school and then coem home do what I need to and if you 'highschoolers' cant do it how about some '5th graders' do it

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Sep. 14, 2011

Flaming Aries, it's basically like this: When you're younger, you have the time to learn and do all this stuff. But when you're older, you don't have as much time to do it. Heck, I can't even do my own render project because in the first week of school, I had:
to do a map of the continents with longitude and latitude and all the oceans and seas, a map of the countries, a narrative and persuasive essay, 8 chapters of a novel, learning over 50 parts of a digital camera, and relearn all my grade 10 spanish in 3 days...

But I can understand where you're coming from, it's just, school just started and I'm sure many of us aren't(well I'm not) used to it yet. :\

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 14, 2011

hey, does anyone know a website or software that can get rid of multi color backgrounds? its so annoying to have to use the Erase tool in 300% zoom

Use the pen tool/paths tool.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  3:13 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Flaming Aries, it's basically like this: When you're younger, you have the time to learn and do all this stuff. But when you're older, you don't have as much time to do it. Heck, I can't even do my own render project because in the first week of school, I had:
to do a map of the continents with longitude and latitude and all the oceans and seas, a map of the countries, a narrative and persuasive essay, 8 chapters of a novel, learning over 50 parts of a digital camera, and relearn all my grade 10 spanish in 3 days...

But I can understand where you're coming from, it's just, school just started and I'm sure many of us aren't(well I'm not) used to it yet. :\

yes i agree with u its hard to do both the things studies and gfxing playing etc. when we r a kid we have less studies so we can experiment things but when we grow older things changes.
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:39 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Can someone render this of tyson and ginga
make ginga the same size as tyson and please someone just do it

here is a shortcut trick to render things which have white bg well increse size of ur brush to its maximum limit and the use burn tool on the pic 5-7 times but make sure that the pixels doesn't turn completely into black if so they will remain in black colour. then use magic eraser tool and delete the white bg and then apply dodge tool the number of times u applied burn tool and then u will get a clear cutted render.

whadda u guys think?

[Image: Quetzalcoatl90WFSig1.png]
[Image: BurnPhoenix135MSSig1.png]
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:34 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:36 AM)taj12 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:28 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: well in gimp it is motion blur no clue in photoshop
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:34 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: ^Yeah....I mastered the radial blur in GIMP.

I'm actually asking for aan animation, not something that appeard to bee moving. Bu thx for the help. I do have GIMP but prefer photoshop CS5

do you want to learn spinning animations? I'm the right dude to ask Smile

so basically you will have:
[Image: L-dragoSig.gif]

have fun Smile

Thanks like ULTRA thanks man, i can do it now!

Here's an example!
[Image: L-Drago-Destroy-Spinning-Sig-1.gif]
Added a bit of Filters. btw how do we do scan lines?

OK, so I haven't been able to find PS for mac yet-at least as free program. All I could find were $999 packages or samples. Anyone know where I can find it for free-or at least if it's out there?

well, if i could, i'd find the software for my PhotoshopCS3 and send it to u but i dont think that will work.(im a Mac user)
Sorry for dbl post, Sparta, i have the solution, i will compress my Photoshop file and send it to you via email

(Sep. 14, 2011  7:38 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: well, if i could, i'd find the software for my PhotoshopCS3 and send it to u but i dont think that will work.(im a Mac user)
Sorry for dbl post, Sparta, i have the solution, i will compress my Photoshop file and send it to you via email

Oh, cool. Thanks man! I'll PM you my address.

EDIT: On second thought, could you just provide a link to the site? Me no likey da thought of virsues...

Photoshop is expensive no matter what system you buy it for. You're not missing anything; that really is the price.

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 14, 2011

Sparta if you can get photoshop for free from a stranger, It's most likely illegal. Tough world.