World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 10, 2011

oh, ok.

how can i make a smudge smooth, not pixel-like anyways?

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 10, 2011

Xlr8: Yeah, its my first pop out sig. Thanks
DeX: I'll give it a shot and hopefully post it soon.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:21 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  4:23 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:31 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks,SDC.That render took me a long time to cut out.Can't find it on the Internet,so I did it myself.I should get rid of that background.Also,the background was made simply by duplicating the render a multiple times.After that,I used Maximum Fragment,Some Glow and Gaussian Blur.Like I said,I'm not pro.Just started GFX'ing.I used paint.net,anyway.Haha,if Omega didn't reveal what way he used to make signatures,I wouldn't be GFX'ing.I should make the avatar too.
Challenge!:-I'll combine with you,DraGoonMS a.k.a Challenge!.That is only if you want it.I don't have Photoshop,but I use a wide selection of paint.net,Picnik and Pixlr.I should be using GIMP later.

Not to be rude, but I was looking for someone who has a more developed (with examples and stuff) shop.

then i would like to be a co partner if u want.[donb't take it negatively whatzzer]

I didn't see your post, xlr8.

Yeah, sure! That would be great.
Lets talk about it on Facebook or by PMs.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 10, 2011

This sig is bad so I don't expect any good comments I ran out of Photoshop so my dads friend is giving me his copy for free and I am going to use it

Credit to Kintic for the main render
Credit to Frutology on deviantart for the background renders

[Image: vintagesig.png]

BTW have you guy heard of Google chrome sketchpad try it!

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 10, 2011

Medz, a stupid question: How do you blend? I use GIMP, so not sure if you can help me. Whenever I use the blend tool the entire render becomes a color I have selected on the palette.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  10:17 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: This sig is bad so I don't expect any good comments I ran out of Photoshop so my dads friend is giving me his copy for free and I am going to use it

Way too cluttered and monotone. I can not focus with that background. No lighting, overly contrasted, and the text is bad.

And plus, it's not the program, it's the user.

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Sep. 10, 2011

ouch, harsh Noodoo, but I do agree about most of that

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Sep. 10, 2011

I was intentionally harsh due to the fact that he made it seem that the reason his sig was bad, was because he didn't have Photoshop.

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 10, 2011

Sparta: Are you talking about the general blend and form of the signature or the gradient inside the text? Btw, I use photoshop so I don't know if I'd be of much help to you.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  10:17 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: This sig is bad so I don't expect any good comments I ran out of Photoshop so my dads friend is giving me his copy for free and I am going to use it

I agree with Medz.

And yeah I just did. It was a random sketchpad for meh. xD
It was fun. Awesome Graphics, though.

Latest Avatar I made:

[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Aurocean.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  10:44 PM)Medz Wrote: Sparta: Are you talking about the general blend and form of the signature or the gradient inside the text? Btw, I use photoshop so I don't know if I'd be of much help to you.

What you suggested-blending the render in so it doesn't look on top of the background. I don't know how to do that-or at least, make it work...

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  10:21 PM)Sparta Wrote: Medz, a stupid question: How do you blend? I use GIMP, so not sure if you can help me. Whenever I use the blend tool the entire render becomes a color I have selected on the palette.

When you say blending, it does not necessarily mean that the render has to lightly erased on the sides. Blending is more like.....when the BG and the render FITS the "concept" of the tag. "CONCEPT". Yup. ^^

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 11, 2011

Sparta, I basically meant the flow of the sig. Make it all
Fit together nicely.

Ty BP.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 11, 2011

Hey, I created a GFX pack if anyone wants to download it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32TE7TZS
It contains:
-A C4D Pack
-A Tut
-Brushes
-Fonts
-Fractals

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Sep. 11, 2011

^Downloaded. Thanks for the pack. :3

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 11, 2011

did you make the C4D's? if not, have you asked permission for it?

oh, and i'm gonna download it. thank you
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:42 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:21 PM)Sparta Wrote: Medz, a stupid question: How do you blend? I use GIMP, so not sure if you can help me. Whenever I use the blend tool the entire render becomes a color I have selected on the palette.

When you say blending, it does not necessarily mean that the render has to lightly erased on the sides. Blending is more like.....when the BG and the render FITS the "concept" of the tag. "CONCEPT". Yup. ^^

if he means the blend mode, then in the layer parts. there is "mode" written. click the drop box, then choose what mode do you want Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 11, 2011

I got bored...

[Image: 2iaybmr.gif]

Added a bit of animation.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Sep. 12, 2011

Turn the animation down a little and let it pause for 4-5 seconds it is to blurry to see moving like that.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 12, 2011

I like it, especially if he was going for an earthquake kind of effect.

What I don't like is the text. You always use the same one for every sig, in almost the same place (I'm such a hypocrite...).

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:17 AM)othellog Wrote: Hey, I created a GFX pack if anyone wants to download it:
It contains:
-A C4D Pack
-A Tut
-Brushes
-Fonts
-Fractals

Nice pack Othellog. Will download them soon.

Oh and I will also release a pack soon.

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Sep. 12, 2011

@F.A: I kind of like the shaky effect haha.

Sparta: Heh, I've only used that font max 3-4 times. I just couldn't be bothered to incorporate a new style. Also, I hardly keep it in the same place...

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 13, 2011

Here is a recent Avatar I made for myself:
[Image: di-RDYR.png]

Recent sig for this^ Avatar:
[Image: di-5OIU.png]

Made this today:
[Image: di-3B5Q.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:17 AM)othellog Wrote: Hey, I created a GFX pack if anyone wants to download it:
It contains:
-A C4D Pack
-A Tut
-Brushes
-Fonts
-Fractals
Thanks! But...what do I do with the rar file? Where do I put it, or do I have to divide it up somehow?

Anyways, figured out how ti use the blend tool. Will upload a new sig with it soon.

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Sep. 13, 2011

-deleted-

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 13, 2011

@ sparta

get WINRAR. then extract the file