World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Azlanslayer - Apr. 25, 2011

Ultrablader, you should say in the defence section, Hell _____ BD145 in Normal mode. Boost mode sucks really, BD145 doesn't absorb that much when it comes to Boost mode, Low Attackers still can lift it up or smash it out. If you want testings, i could do so.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  4:22 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  8:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes I can accept this now cause someone finally did some testing and proved it. Also seems to be the best bottom to use against Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/MB.

MF-F Lightning LDrago was around the first time I told you to put XF as tier 1, so testing was done. Anyway, good to see LRF and XF at the top. I don't really agree with CS being in tier 1, I have a rather aggressive one but it is not worthy of tier 1 to me, really.

That was only by you and one other person. Now that it has been tested by others so that proves that without a doubt it should be tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nile - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  11:34 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i tested this in a tt attack stadium
Flame Capricorne D125DS VS Basalt Bull AD145WD

basalt bull wins 12 ( 5 ko , 7 os )
flame capricorne wins 3 ( 1 ko , 2 os)

DS does this weird lean down thing when it is off balance and basalt smashes it around when this happons
it is to tall to destabilzer

is your DS fresh or heavy worn mine is fresh and what happens is that basalt does not knock it out because of D and then it destabilizes
You gotta launch right in the middle with this or you screw up but I doubt it would get knocked... Due to the rim
DS has a blocker Thingy that stops it failing meaning coming back in the stadium and win by putting basalt off balance...

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Apr. 25, 2011

it is to tall to put basalt of balance and my ds is slightly worn. basalt hits capricorne and capricorne flys back and hits the tornado ridge then when it comes back it gets smashed again it even hit the walls a couple of times
and when ds gets hit very hard it gets off balanced

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nile - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  12:41 PM)RustyXD Wrote: it is to tall to put basalt of balance and my ds is slightly worn. basalt hits capricorne and capricorne flys back and hits the tornado ridge then when it comes back it gets smashed again it even hit the walls a couple of times
and when ds gets hit very hard it gets off balanced
Ah What I thought would happen well then try it on 90 not 85 for 85 floor scrapes

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Apr. 25, 2011

AS , tier 2 or 3 defence

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Apr. 25, 2011

you need testing to back up your info but AS is suposed to be bad Confused maybe testing will change my mind
Nile i will try and test later 2day

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nile - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)RustyXD Wrote: you need testing to back up your info but AS is suposed to be bad :S maybe testing will change my mind
Nile i will try and test later 2day
Hopefully you do well
RustyXD

RE: MFB Tiers list - KCPJ - Apr. 26, 2011

im not sure maybe this will help with AS: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Basalt-Bull-230AS

RE: MFB Tiers list - LdragoMeteo - Apr. 26, 2011

Question ... how about T125 ??? is tht a good track ?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 26, 2011

Why not look for yourself.

RE: MFB Tiers list - LdragoMeteo - Apr. 26, 2011

where and how ??

RE: MFB Tiers list - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 26, 2011

You can find about it in the Beywiki Grand Ketos T125RS article or Flame Libra T125ES article, in the Tracks list too.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Apr. 26, 2011

It a decent height for attack and has some stamina capabilities

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 26, 2011

Yeah in the summer I would like to do testing on 125 tracks for stamina.

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:34 PM)poseidon Wrote: AS , tier 2 or 3 defence

Testing required.

(Apr. 25, 2011  12:09 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Ultrablader, you should say in the defence section, Hell _____ BD145 in Normal mode. Boost mode sucks really, BD145 doesn't absorb that much when it comes to Boost mode, Low Attackers still can lift it up or smash it out. If you want testings, i could do so.

If you could do some that would be helpful.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 26, 2011

Please add W2D to tier one for stamina it has shown to be almost superior to WD if not superior then equal.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Mr. N - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:15 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: Please add W2D to tier one for stamina it has shown to be almost superior to WD if not superior then equal.

Has someone other than Oki tested it yet?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Apr. 26, 2011

I think BD145 and 230 should be above GB145.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  11:26 PM)Dan Wrote: I think BD145 and 230 should be above GB145.

I think at this point in time, it's almost inevitably a waste of time. The way the game Is progressing right now, who knows what wimpy things might come up.

IMO, I'd just leave this topic for a while until the game balances itself out more.
But also like <3 went through before, is a tier list really accurate and helpful? I tink nawt

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 27, 2011

It's not meant to be 100% accurate. Also most of the things <3 said isn't the aim of the thread to do. It's general for each part. The thread is a general placing for ability in each type. It's not really meant to be a competitive combos list. BD145 definitely should be but i'm hesisitant about 230. I think the people will know which one they think is better.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Naitrax - May. 05, 2011

i think wolf wheel should go in the destabilisers area

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - May. 05, 2011

you need tests to back up your statement i also think that MF should be tier 2 for attack only because i can OS every tier 1 defence bottom except cs Tongue_out
Edited cause th!nk made me think about it (lol get it Tongue_out)

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - May. 05, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  9:30 AM)Naitrax Wrote: i think wolf wheel should go in the destabilisers area

And I could say "I think the Wolf wheel should be in the Defense area", and it'd be just as valid as what you have just said.

YOU MUST BACK UP ARGUMENTS WITH TESTS, or at the very least, some logic so others will test it. Otherwise, it's spam.

Rusty, MF doesn't outspin CS easily. BasaltBD145CS tends to outspin MF attack beys.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Bleik - May. 07, 2011

I think that MF Gravity Perseus 85WD should be stamina top tier.

RE: MFB Tiers list - DragoonTalon - May. 07, 2011

I understand LRF is being tested, but why isn't it next to R2F for left spin? Example: R2F (LRF for left spin)