World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 06, 2011

Yes they are. You are manupilating it in terms of GFX

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  8:29 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:14 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Wallpaper Manipulation:

That looks pretty sick Vintage. I'd be interested to see the original in order to gain an idea of how much work was put into.

Original:

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 06, 2011

Wow.. the render is amazing

RE: General GFX Thread - Fyuuor - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:45 PM)Kinetic Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:29 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:14 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Wallpaper Manipulation:

That looks pretty sick Vintage. I'd be interested to see the original in order to gain an idea of how much work was put into.

Original:

I must say you've done a great job with that wallpaper. I love the small minute details which were applied. Very nice Joyful_3

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Sep. 07, 2011

[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]
Comments on this?My first pop-out sig.I'm not that pro in GFX....However,I like this.

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Sep. 07, 2011

Hmmm...
The background is a bit plain but I like the render. Make the text stand out more and get rid of the white background (ie. make it transparent). But still good, the render is clear and the colors work well. You have potential Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 07, 2011

I hope you guys get the message.........We don't know what we've got until it's gone.....

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 07, 2011

Hmm.. I get it.

Does anyone want to combine with my WBO's GFX Shop?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Challenge-s-Animated-AVATAR-SIGNATURE-USERBAR-BANNER-Shoppe-OPEN

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Sep. 07, 2011

Thanks,SDC.That render took me a long time to cut out.Can't find it on the Internet,so I did it myself.I should get rid of that background.Also,the background was made simply by duplicating the render a multiple times.After that,I used Maximum Fragment,Some Glow and Gaussian Blur.Like I said,I'm not pro.Just started GFX'ing.I used paint.net,anyway.Haha,if Omega didn't reveal what way he used to make signatures,I wouldn't be GFX'ing.I should make the avatar too.
Challenge!:-I'll combine with you,DraGoonMS a.k.a Challenge!.That is only if you want it.I don't have Photoshop,but I use a wide selection of paint.net,Picnik and Pixlr.I should be using GIMP later.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 07, 2011

Next time, try to open the new file with a transparent background. Then everything will fit together Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  2:31 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks,SDC.That render took me a long time to cut out.Can't find it on the Internet,so I did it myself.I should get rid of that background.Also,the background was made simply by duplicating the render a multiple times.After that,I used Maximum Fragment,Some Glow and Gaussian Blur.Like I said,I'm not pro.Just started GFX'ing.I used paint.net,anyway.Haha,if Omega didn't reveal what way he used to make signatures,I wouldn't be GFX'ing.I should make the avatar too.
Challenge!:-I'll combine with you,DraGoonMS a.k.a Challenge!.That is only if you want it.I don't have Photoshop,but I use a wide selection of paint.net,Picnik and Pixlr.I should be using GIMP later.

Not to be rude, but I was looking for someone who has a more developed (with examples and stuff) shop.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  4:23 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:31 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks,SDC.That render took me a long time to cut out.Can't find it on the Internet,so I did it myself.I should get rid of that background.Also,the background was made simply by duplicating the render a multiple times.After that,I used Maximum Fragment,Some Glow and Gaussian Blur.Like I said,I'm not pro.Just started GFX'ing.I used paint.net,anyway.Haha,if Omega didn't reveal what way he used to make signatures,I wouldn't be GFX'ing.I should make the avatar too.

Not to be rude, but I was looking for someone who has a more developed (with examples and stuff) shop.

then i would like to be a co partner if u want.[donb't take it negatively whatzzer]

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 07, 2011

New Halo signature.

[Image: 130ffac6.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:35 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: New Halo signature.

looks nice but i don't ever get why there r many tuts and sigs created by gfxers on halo ?? Chocked_2

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Sep. 07, 2011

dunno, but who cares there still cool!

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:39 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:35 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: New Halo signature.

looks nice but i don't ever get why there r many tuts and sigs created by gfxers on halo ?? Chocked_2

Lol , that's because I love Halo Wink.

Thanks Xlr8 and Nwolf.

I'm trying to make an inazuma eleven avatar but I only have paint, wish me luck...

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  7:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I'm trying to make an inazuma eleven avatar but I only have paint, wish me luck...

'
I'm having hard time using GIMP
Just did a book cover on French Rev. It looks good.

well this is it at the moment, it's hard on paint:

yeah pretty carpy but oh well...

RE: General GFX Thread - Tyler Le - Sep. 07, 2011

Try using the word insert in paint for better fonts,
It is better.

tried and failed, it doesn't work for me... I have an old computer...
anyway I just made it to be funny!

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Sep. 08, 2011

[Image: sandslash0.png]
What do you guys think.

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Sep. 09, 2011

Edited my pop-out sig.Now it looks better ain't it?Two days ago,I did two signatures,both for dragonfist,my classmate.This second one,I need improvements on it.He says he likes it but he asks if I can improve on it.Comments?What do you guys think?
[Image: JAGGERSEMUTJOSEPH.png]
And,my newly edited pop-out signature:-

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Sep. 09, 2011

Looks bad there no focal and has bad cutting wit the renders what do you use ? PS?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  10:41 PM)othellog Wrote: [Image: sandslash0.png]
What do you guys think.
I suggest using a thinner border. As in the thinnest it can ever get.