World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - mudorios - Oct. 18, 2015

(Oct. 18, 2015  7:26 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: During the early years, my beys were only poor imitations. When MFB came, I had the urge to collect original ones. Having no idea, I picked up a Storm Capricorn M145Q (Horrible) and a Random booster. Lesson learned. Haha. The first Plastics I assembled is a Driger S. Smile

lol. i almost did that once, but luckily i changed my mind and got a burn fireblaze 135 ms.

in related stuff, the only purchase i regret is getting a evil befall when i could have easily gotten a meteo l-drago, a hades kerbecks, or a BASALT HOROGIUM!!!!!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Oct. 25, 2015

(Oct. 18, 2015  8:46 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2015  7:26 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: During the early years, my beys were only poor imitations. When MFB came, I had the urge to collect original ones. Having no idea, I picked up a Storm Capricorn M145Q (Horrible) and a Random booster. Lesson learned. Haha. The first Plastics I assembled is a Driger S. Smile

lol. i almost did that once, but luckily i changed my mind and got a burn fireblaze 135 ms.

in related stuff, the only purchase i regret is getting a evil befall when i could have easily gotten a meteo l-drago, a hades kerbecks, or a BASALT HOROGIUM!!!!!

don't be hating on befall, that smexy,smexy beauty...

though out of those 3, yeah it does sound like a screw up though out of all of those, l-drago and Befall do have quite the beautiful color set, not to say that kerbeks is ugly, it's pretty astonishing with that gold coloring.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Playing_riffs - Oct. 26, 2015

I still have the base and attack ring of my very first beyblade, dranzer s. I had to wait 2 months to get it because beyblades were sold out everywhere at the time.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Oi Shinji - Oct. 22, 2016

Some HMS Bey, then Flame Libra. Grin

RE: First Beyblade Ever - RexXF - Oct. 22, 2016

Mine was Flame Sagatarrio, and Fock Pegasis

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Brisk AquarioHD - Oct. 22, 2016

Ah, mine was Flame Byxis. I remember one night I asked my mom to get a few specific Beys I wanted and when she came back, she was like "They only had Flame Byxis". XD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Jimmyjazz39 - Oct. 22, 2016

poison serpent and lighning ldrago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Oct. 22, 2016

Mine was Storm Pegasus 105RF Hasbro version

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ninja Blader - Oct. 22, 2016

Mine was Ray Striker(Hasbro)Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Fallen Element - Oct. 23, 2016

I started with the very first set of beys released back when I was just a wee boy. I got Drigger (Driger?) and my brother picked up Dranzer. Ahh memories

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Captain_Pancake - Oct. 23, 2016

My first was Gekiryu-Oh. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore because it broke many many many years ago.

I remember getting it just before Beyblades became popular and you couldn't find them on shelves for months.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - model850 - Oct. 24, 2016

Trygle (Hasbro version). Although gimmic is probably useless, not to say that in most cases it's a decent self KO feature, but it definitley has nice design and color scheme. Plastic on the other side was surprisingly hard and durable (unlike any other beyblade that came afterwards). *-)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - seanjohn37683 - Oct. 25, 2016

I couldn't tell you what versions they were but I got draciel and my brother got drigger. and actually the magnets from that magnetic stadium thing they released are currently holding stuff on my fridge....now I wish I could go dig up in the attic and see if they somehow survived.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Spartan117 - Oct. 29, 2016

My first beyblade was a dragoon F way back in late 2002. I still have it but the attack ring is kinda damaged and the tip is lost (reworked it for my personal experimentation, i understand that its illegal to use that anywhere else)

will post pics when i get back home haha

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Twisted Wolf - Oct. 29, 2016

My first bey was earth wolf

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Oct. 30, 2016

When I was very young my parents found that Beyblade was too expensive and they bought me electronic tops whith Beyblade's shape, that was very cheap... I still have them now... But my first real Beyblade was Cyber Pegasus 100HF (with the DS video game) and after I bought a Dark Gasher CH120FS Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hibiki - Oct. 30, 2016

Did some research and found out that my first Beyblade was the Dranzer S Phantom Force version.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Basalt Fox - Apr. 16, 2017

(DELETED)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MonoDragon - Apr. 16, 2017

My first Beyblade was Dragoon S, but I broke it a long time ago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Leo Burst - Apr. 16, 2017

My first Beyblade was original Valkyrie and Spriggan

RE: First Beyblade Ever - mj9 - Apr. 17, 2017

Dark wolf and burns fire blaze I remember distinctly

RE: First Beyblade Ever - xXBurstLdragoXx - Apr. 17, 2017

My first bey was Vari Aries

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mage - Apr. 17, 2017

The Hasbro set that had Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, and a small circular red stadium that said Vortex. Storm was painted blue and Pegasus was painted a metallic red, Lightning was painted red and L-Drago was painted a metallic gold.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Sunburnninja - Apr. 17, 2017

I got either Storm Pegasus or Rock Scorpio, I cant remember which one I got first.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Limetka - Apr. 17, 2017

Rock aries. I remember I won another one in a tournament but I don't know if the one I have right now is the original one I had first Uncertain