World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  1:31 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  7:52 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: MY FIRST PS SIG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK(I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I AM EXCITED)

[Image: flamingarieshalo.png]

DOS DAMM SCAN LINEZ!

I hate them sooo much, and that's why I never use them. Personally, they kinda ruin sigs for me, because they are distracting and make it so you have to focus to see what's under them...

well it really helps seperate the two c4d's by the way guys what about my smudge one

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Aug. 29, 2011

I'm with DeX on this, scanlines can really make an image look better if used properly. Also I don't understand why everyone is complimenting F.Aries on the '3D' effect when the render is from a 3D game... Speechless

Other than that, you are improving.

(Aug. 29, 2011  2:12 PM)Medz Wrote: I'm with DeX on this, scanlines can really make an image look better if used properly. Also I don't understand why everyone is complimenting F.Aries on the '3D' effect when the render is from a 3D game... Speechless

Other than that, you are improving.

Thank you very much for your opinion Medz! but by the way I added the 3d myself here is the render I used

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 29, 2011

Feel like a new man(boy) i got photoshop and 3 serial codes though its trial i might get it permanently
EDIT: i put in 500x150 and its huge and whatts resolution also how do i put a render in the document i made in GIMP its open as layers i do not know with PS.

(Aug. 29, 2011  2:16 PM)Xyo Wrote: EDIT: i put in 500x150 and its huge and whatts resolution?

it is all fine and dont mind the resoulution thing alright.

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  1:50 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Challenge!, I just want to comment on your sig now. You have potential and that shouldn't go to waste.

Never put a lot of renders. You just do 1 focal. It is distracting. Don't also put your focal in the middle. It causes bad composition. The sig isn't neat. It's kinda messy but I like the outside effects. Speaking of that, you need more effects. Your blending is almost perfect. Also...don't do text. Tongue_out

Good job! Grin

That is a great, helpful Feedback, BP. Thanks! I will try. I will be doing a new sig request soon. I'll post it here then, we'll see. Grin

(Aug. 29, 2011  2:29 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  1:50 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Challenge!, I just want to comment on your sig now. You have potential and that shouldn't go to waste.

Never put a lot of renders. You just do 1 focal. It is distracting. Don't also put your focal in the middle. It causes bad composition. The sig isn't neat. It's kinda messy but I like the outside effects. Speaking of that, you need more effects. Your blending is almost perfect. Also...don't do text. Tongue_out

Good job! Grin

That is a great, helpful Feedback, BP. Thanks! I will try. I will be doing a new sig request soon. I'll post it here then, we'll see. Grin

sorry if this is not helpful but you should also consider trying to do spinning animations with one render it will make your sig more complete

But its huge and anybody know how to delete fonts you downloaded i have too many

Xyo, just zoom out/in. It makes no difference. And just delete them from the font folder in your HDD.

uh how huge is it it looks bigger than gimp and pixlr but it is not.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 29, 2011

^Eh. This is why I stick to GIMP. I'm soooo much used to it. Anyways, try asking people who own your version of PS.

And no prob. Challenge! Glad to help.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 29, 2011

Xyo, to put he render in the new file: just click and drag the layer of the render

anyways, just learned how to make an animation smooth. I will try to make 1 spinning animated sig for anyone's pleasure Smile

As I said, if it's pixels, it is all the same size, it's just zoomed in.

Ok but when i open a file it goes in the document and changes the size also i use CS5 and how do i uninstall fonts?

Delete it from the font folder in your HDD.

And for the 3rd time, its just zoomed in.

Sorry i did not see your post and where can i find the font folder and HDD?

Ok, done already:

[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Sniper%25E2%2584%25A2+%2528ava%2529.png]

Signature -
[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Sniper%25E2%2584%25A2+%2528sig%2529.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 29, 2011

That avatar is too big.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 29, 2011

It doesn't matter. It automatically resizes itself.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Aug. 29, 2011

Xyo, text and shape images, also the pen tool, don't have size restrictions. Meaning, as long as it's in it's original format, and you haven't rasterized it, you can change the size, and it won't lose quality. Also, why don't you just change the size of the text?

HDD stands for hard disk drive. If you're running windows, go to My Computer, click Local Disk, locate the Fonts folder from there, it shouldn't be too hard then you should be able to double click a file and then click uninstall, if not, just delete the file.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Aug. 29, 2011

Late response but, BeybladerPotter, I completely agree with blah. Awesome smudging, good light source (I think that's one) and good colors. Your best tag yet. I agree with the guy from GFXF, keep smudging Tongue_out

I tried an Animated Avatar -
[Image: DMS-AWP---DMS-Julius.gif]

Sig -
[Image: DMS+AWP+-+DMS+Julius+%2528sig%2529.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 29, 2011

This is the first sig I made for odin:
[Image: odinsig.png] But he said he didn't like the cubes, so I revised it a bit:
[Image: odinsig2.png]

C+C?
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:44 PM)Challenge! Wrote: pics

Very well done. How do you even make spinning? You make multiple images on top of each other, each one with the bey at a different angle and use blend, amiright?

(Aug. 29, 2011  7:44 PM)Challenge! Wrote: pics

Very well done. How do you even make spinning? You make multiple images on top of each other, each one with the bey at a different angle and use blend, amiright?
[/quote]

Yeah. After that I go to Image Ready and create new layers (depending on how many angles there are), and set the on-top Beys in every layer accordingly.