World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Yamislayer - Mar. 22, 2011

I think mold 1 is the best for everything.
maybe mold 2 performs better against defense.
TODAY i'll be seeing my girlfriend and she has mold 2, maybe we'll try one of those days

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 22, 2011

I've put it in order now for defence. Need help with stamina. Testing may be needed. Which is better mold 1 Earth or Mold 1 Burn? And can someone do testing on Basalt Bull 145WD vs Hell Bull BD145(Boost Mode) WD. Also could someone do some testing comparing mold 1 and 2 of gravity to see how they rate? That would be helpful.

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Mar. 22, 2011

why isnt burn mold 4 there?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  9:08 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've put it in order now for defence. Need help with stamina. Testing may be needed. Which is better mold 1 Earth or Mold 1 Burn? And can someone do testing on Basalt Bull 145WD vs Hell Bull BD145(Boost Mode) WD. Also could someone do some testing comparing mold 1 and 2 of gravity to see how they rate? That would be helpful.

i think they are equal ish. Burn does best on 145 + heights whearas earth does better at the lower heights.
[offtopic] dan have you just become a veteran ?[offtopic]

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Mar. 22, 2011

though we are talking about who gets the most win % we also started discussing the word outclass Libra used to dominate the defense meta-game and the only difference now is that basalt is in the game as well and libra has not in any way been outclassed out classed means that if one part outclasses the other eg 85 with 105 the other part shouldn't have any use at all correct? so libra has in no way been outclassed and vulcan gravity and lightning are all on par gravitys versatility makes up for its inferior smash in comparison to vulcan and lightning and lightnings being left spin makes up for its smash that is not as powerful as vulcans.
I believe burn is superior to earth and that basalt needs more testing in stamina

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 22, 2011

no, outclass is just means that basalt is better, which means that basalt is just plain better

though 85>90>100 100 and 90 are still used, it is just 85 is better but harder to get then 100, so 100 is used more

gravity, lightning, and vulcan are not on par

IIRC earth does better on low tracks then burn does, but burn does better on 145

if your thinking like me, Dan and bladestorm then yes they are and yes only few people have 85 but those who do have it like me can reach the pinnacle of the metagame but 90 and 100 are close second. and yes i have experienced better results with earth on low tracks but cant seem to figure out which suits it best!. Unhappy

RE: MFB Tiers list - Bluezee - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  4:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: no, outclass is just means that basalt is better, which means that basalt is just plain better

though 85>90>100 100 and 90 are still used, it is just 85 is better but harder to get then 100, so 100 is used more

gravity, lightning, and vulcan are not on par

IIRC earth does better on low tracks then burn does, but burn does better on 145

But you can't even say 85 is better than 100 or 90 because of instances where thermal beats earth on any track even when thermal can be on a track that is heavily outclassed or supposedly outclassed like 105 and destroy earth 85 combos.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 22, 2011

I'm not saying Gravity, Lightning and Vulcan are at par. Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan in tournaments, versatility and usually percent values.
Smash-wise, it is completely different though: Vulcan=Lightning>Gravity. Height tends to be different with everyone, they have their own preferred height which they work best with. (or at least I think so.)

oh yeah thermal completely slipped my mind it should be added to tier one its even better then earth in my opinion
(Mar. 22, 2011  6:45 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm not saying Gravity, Lightning and Vulcan are at par. Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan in tournaments, versatility and usually percent values.
Smash-wise, it is completely different though: Vulcan=Lightning>Gravity. Height tends to be different with everyone, they have their own preferred height which they work best with. (or at least I think so.)

haha well yes i think what i said earlier was wrong and gravity works on all heights <off topic

XF should be tier 1 as well, I have pointed this out with no response..

correct with what the results show it should be tier one similar notions can be given to WF but they arent as strong Unhappy

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Mar. 22, 2011

i thought xf had troublr maintaining the sldidng shoot

RE: MFB Tiers list - Bluezee - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  6:48 PM)Dan Wrote: XF should be tier 1 as well, I have pointed this out with no response..

That's because people want more testing.

Yeah it does, but sliding shoot is not the only way to shoot an attack beyblade, especially with a plastic tip.
I have a few examples on how to shoot an XF to be successful.

I did numerous tests, no one followed through with me.
Also, I actually got no response, not even an acknowledgement that I suggest XF as tier 1.. So..

RE: MFB Tiers list - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 22, 2011

I need help. If Basalt weighs the most then how is it supposed to be a stamina wheel?

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  7:02 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: I need help. If Basalt has the most weight then how is it supposed to be a stamina wheel?

Because of its ability to outspin other beyblades?

Its not wide, but most of its weight is on the outside so.. it should be really, really great. I think..

RE: MFB Tiers list - bb gregandcin - Mar. 22, 2011

Having used a Earth(mold 2) Bull 100SD as a Destalblizer, Earth(mold 2) should be on the Destablizer list

RE: MFB Tiers list - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Having used a Earth(mold 2) Bull 100SD as a Destalblizer, Earth(mold 2) should be on the Destablizer list

Post proper test results, or do not post at all.

RE: MFB Tiers list - bb gregandcin - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  6:53 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah it does, but sliding shoot is not the only way to shoot an attack beyblade, especially with a plastic tip.
I have a few examples on how to shoot an XF to be successful.

I did numerous tests, no one followed through with me.
Also, I actually got no response, not even an acknowledgement that I suggest XF as tier 1.. So..

I agree with you completely

RE: MFB Tiers list - Hov - Mar. 22, 2011

I think the Libra wheel should go right between err Persues and Meteo? It has good smash to it =P

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 22, 2011

uh no it doesn't...

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  10:11 PM)®otation Wrote: I think the Libra wheel should go right between err Persues and Meteo? It has good smash to it =P

Maybe if you said Gravity instead of "Persues", Ultrablader might take your proposal more seriously? Wink

Moreover, testing might actually get it up there.

Quote:145
CH120
H145
R145
Okay, what are you saying here? Why is 145 first and why is CH120 5th? (You know, CH120 changes to 145 making it an extremely versatile track.)
I notice my XF argument still goes unnoticed.. Speechless