World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  7:44 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:24 PM)Electric Wrote: Shouldn't Basalt be added to Tier 1 in Defense?

Ya, It Even Outclassed Libra.
I don't believe outclass is the right word. Does Lightning outclass Gravity..? :V

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 21, 2011

uh yeah it is because it does better than it which is the definition of outclass.

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Mar. 21, 2011

Lower utility? Since they have different properties, you cannot directly compare them in a broad field?

uh properties exactly? I mean Libra's only good use is in defence and Basalt does better than it in that as well as being amazing for stamina too. I would say it's been outclassed.

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh yeah it is because it does better than it which is the definition of outclass.
Okay, well Vulcan has more smash than Gravity so doesn't Vulcan outclass Gravity?
Considering the only kind of attackers we have are smash, and Vulcan has a lot shouldn't Vulcan outclass Gravity?
..? :V

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:43 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh yeah it is because it does better than it which is the definition of outclass.
Okay, well Vulcan has more smash than Gravity so doesn't Vulcan outclass Gravity?
Considering the only kind of attackers we have are smash, and Vulcan has a lot shouldn't Vulcan outclass Gravity?
..? :V

dan, you still do not understand...

the part with the most win % is better. gravity and meteo have more win % then vulcan so they outclass it

basalt gets more win % then libra, so basalt outclasses libra

this thread isn't "who has more smash" or "who has less recoil" but "who has the highest win %"

Actually the reason that Gravity is above Vulcan was the apparantly according to some it has around the same smash but more importantly is a lot more versalatile being able to be used at most heights well and spin in both directions. Some of this is based on members/general opinions rather than win rates. Most of the tier 1 attack wheels were based on general opinion whereas Basalt was based on the testing thread.

I realize that, but the argument can be used..
Meteo wasn't even a part of it, don't go there.
Does it actually get higher results..? I have yet to see comparative tests. Speechless

Edit: Unless Gravity has the same smash as Lightning, it is not on par with Vulcan (Smash-wise.). I agree it is way better than Vulcan but outclassed tends to be over used and perhaps needs to be diligently used..?

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this thread isn't "who has more smash" or "who has less recoil" but "who has the highest win %"

My tier-list from win %

Tier 1: Basalt 230 variants
Tier 1-4(depends on user): Left spin-capable, "Top-tier", "Attack" Beyblades
Tier 2: Hell/Flame 230CS variants
Tier 3: Hell BD145[boost] low grip bottom variants
Tier 4: other beyblades.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:52 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this thread isn't "who has more smash" or "who has less recoil" but "who has the highest win %"

My tier-list from win %

Tier 1: Basalt 230 variants
Tier 1-4(depends on user): Left spin-capable, "Top-tier", "Attack" Beyblades
Tier 2: Hell/Flame 230CS variants
Tier 3: Hell BD145[boost] low grip bottom variants
Tier 4: other beyblades.

and your tier 1 is that Basalt 230 variants because it wins the most right? by win percent i mean what wins the most

I think Hell/Flame 230s do better than/against Attackers.. (should be above?)

It has won 2 tourneys and got 1 2nd. % is massive.

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:54 PM)Dan Wrote: I think Hell/Flame 230s do better than/against Attackers.. (should be above?)

I put 1-4 prevent the tier vs skill argument Unhappy. In my opinion they do, but others who like their attackers don't believe so.

Also, rogue combos which are meta-game countering are excluded from tier 4.

RE: MFB Tiers list - bumpyfelon - Mar. 22, 2011

this might sound ridiculous, but test DF105 for SOMETHING. I think it could be a good stamina part

RE: MFB Tiers list - trumpetblade - Mar. 22, 2011

do you mean DF145?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:17 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: do you mean DF145?

maybe, there is a DF105 (it is in the meteo ldrago reshufle set

RE: MFB Tiers list - trumpetblade - Mar. 22, 2011

I didn't even realize. That's an interesting part.

RE: MFB Tiers list - BeybladeStation - Mar. 22, 2011

Good! Now that Basalts in Tier 1, it's going to be hard to find something as well. Also I see that you have organized like in Tier 1 that Libra is first, Earth Mold 2 in second, and Basalt at last. I definitely think that Basalt should be put above Earth Mold 2. I say this because I have tried Basalt against a Mold 2 Earth Bull, and the results were all taken 10-0 to Basalt. I can definitely assure to that Basalt can defeat Libra, theres videos on YouTube. I say this because I own both Libra and Basalt. Also, I am directing my post specifically to this because in Tier 1 of Attack, there is Lightning first and so forth, seeing that Lightning is best, I can assume and infer that you are also putting these in order in within the Tier list itself.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 22, 2011

Really Ultra..? Do you believe that? I think it should be:
Basalt
Libra
Earth
Probably best to consult people about where to place parts rather than putting it where you see fit, which is the problem with this thread.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Yami - Mar. 22, 2011

Well i see MF-H Baslat Rex BD145MB seems like Steady Defense soo far more testing needs to be done i only did that cause i was at tournament with ikmv Uncertain

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:30 AM)Dan Wrote: Really Ultra..? Do you believe that? I think it should be:
Basalt
Libra
Earth
Probably best to consult people about where to place parts rather than putting it where you see fit, which is the problem with this thread.

only in attack ultra listed tier one from best to worse, ultra did not do that in stamina and defence...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 22, 2011

Yeah, that is ridiculous.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 22, 2011

I agree with Dan, it's a lot simpler to put defense in order, than it is to put attack in order.
If one is in order, they all must be in order. Consistency
So basically all in order or none, ahah Smile

i agree as well, they should all be put in order, but i think for stamina it may be harder to do

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Mar. 22, 2011

heyy for gravity is it just mold 1 or both molds?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Azlanslayer - Mar. 22, 2011

If i'm not wrong, Yamislayer stated than Mold 1 should be better for Attack. So Mold 1.