World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Aug. 23, 2011

@FA: The font is called something amsterdam graffiti If I recall correctly.
Also, what's wrong with the scan lines and renders?

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 23, 2011

I like the renders but the scan lines kinda make it look separated if you know what I mean.

I don't really see how since the scan lines are above everything except the outer border...

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 23, 2011

(Aug. 23, 2011  12:37 AM)Medz Wrote: I don't really see how since the scan lines are above everything except the outer border...

Sorry, Medz. You're really smart and a great person, but when people try to give feedback don't try to fight back. Unless you truly believe you are right, don't ask for feedback then not agree with any of it. Again, unless you know you're right (Which I think you are..I'm on full reply though so I can't see it).

Xyo I apologize for the incompetence, but I didn't understand what you said. Is there a cutting corners tool?

Ah Sparta, I think I sent out the wrong message. I wasn't trying to fight back or cause an argument with flaming aries, I was just confused with the feedback as he said the scan lines make the renders look seperate, I wanted a better expanation of that feedback. Thanks for the tip anyway I guess. ^^;

Edit: Also, Xyo meant make a transparent background, and create a rounded rectangle and make your sig with-in that rectangle. Hope that answers it.

(Aug. 23, 2011  3:45 AM)Medz Wrote: Ah Sparta, I think I sent out the wrong message. I wasn't trying to fight back or cause an argument with flaming aries, I was just confused with the feedback as he said the scan lines make the renders look seperate, I wanted a better expanation of that feedback. Thanks for the tip anyway I guess. ^^;

Edit: Also, Xyo meant make a transparent background, and create a rounded rectangle and make your sig with-in that rectangle. Hope that answers it.

Alright, then I apologize. Sorry for any misconceptions.

Hmm...problem is I don't know how to make that rounded rectangle in the first place. I use GIMP, so I dunno if that does the effect.

Its alright, no need to apologize.

I use photoshop but it should be in the same place where you make normal shapes..In PS, I have to drag it out for it to let me choose more shapes..maybe try that?

Edit:
Try this:
Make a rectangular selection > Go under the Select Menu > Choose Rounded Rectangle > Pick your options > and tada. Then you just fill the selection or whatever.

Now, this is the sig I made for my brother. C+C?

[Image: lt21jsig.png]

Haha no problem.

Also you should try blending in the black on the right with the greyish background on the left, perhaps a gradient or heck, even a fractal. Also, the text looks kind of..idk....out of place. Try changing the colour and adding a small stroke or something to it.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Aug. 23, 2011

Well I made this banner recently, feedback:

I don't think this really counts but hey, its still graphics..even if it was created by a code...

[Image: image.php]

Click the above link to change the text.

Medz just never mind I love your sig I would use it anytime.

Err thanks I guess.

RE: General GFX Thread - Glad Hatter - Aug. 23, 2011

[Image: staburst%252520bw.jpg]

You may have noticed that I've been using this sig for this week.

Comment on it if you want.

It is really nice what program do you use by the way?

You should make the star in the middle stand out a bit more. I didn't even know it was there ont he first few looks at it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Glad Hatter - Aug. 23, 2011

I use Photoshop CS4 for what I make.

@ Medz, I made it that way for my own reason.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 23, 2011

Its still wrong sparta you should save it as .bmp

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 23, 2011

.png is better...

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Aug. 23, 2011

.png is better for online sharing, which is what most of us are doing right now. Thanks why .png stands for 'Portable Network Graphic'.

On another note; I was bored a while ago and I made this to honor what could be one of the greatest youtube series' ever made.
[Image: W2fPa.png]
Unless you have seen the video's you will not get the words, any comments would be appreciated

bmp for a transparent BG

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Aug. 23, 2011

No, .png has transparency as well, .jpg doesn't. I think you are getting the two confused...

Both can be used anyways Uncertain

really well i can see a white BG on Sparta"s new tag or is it just me?

Just you Uncertain

i hate my damn computer. It got broken so i wont be able to do photoshop. What happens if i transfer photoshop to another computer? As in copy paste it?