World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Aug. 21, 2011

I just got PS. I'll be releasing my first PS sig soon...

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 21, 2011

great!want me to teach you how to animate?

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Aug. 21, 2011

Still trying to find something new...Maybe this? Tongue_out
[Image: vintagehanaend.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 21, 2011

I spy with my little eye...a fracktal?

Maybe, but regardless it looks good. Unfortunately a little weighted towards the right, but good.

EDIT: My newest sig:
[Image: mikurusig.png]

As you can see, each week I've been switching between different MoHS characters.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 21, 2011

My only comment would be the text. It is kinda hard to read.

(Aug. 21, 2011  4:41 PM)Sparta Wrote: I spy with my little eye...a fracktal?

Maybe, but regardless it looks good. Unfortunately a little weighted towards the right, but good.

EDIT: My newest sig:
[Image: mikurusig.png]

As you can see, each week I've been switching between different MoHS characters.

Effect render, two fractals, three abstracts, and a space stock, and seven layers of bubbles for the background.

For your signature, I'd say that it just looks kinda flat.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Aug. 21, 2011

ONLY BP , DEX AND NOODOO CAN SEE THIS TAG.

Thanks Smile.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 21, 2011

I made this quick sig what do you guys think

[Image: edward.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Aug. 21, 2011

(Aug. 21, 2011  7:40 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I made this quick sig what do you guys think

Dude your getting so much better!!!!
You just need the text to strand out more.
I'm so proud....

Thanks dude that made me feal really good!

RE: General GFX Thread - zflare3 - Aug. 21, 2011

nah took like 15 minutes

RE: General GFX Thread - zflare3 - Aug. 21, 2011

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Aug. 21, 2011

New tag I just made Grin I got the inspiration from watching a 3D modelling video about... balloons. I made the balloons and sky with the paths/pen tool and smudge tool. A version two will be done tomorrow or so, and it'll be kinda like the "twin" to this piece. You'll see.

[Image: t50h7d.png]

Comments and critique? Smile

As you guys can see, I'm trying out a new style. So far I'm liking it Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 21, 2011

(Aug. 21, 2011  7:40 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I made this quick sig what do you guys think

Your making us proud! *sniff* i'm so happy!*sniff sniff*

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 21, 2011

Um othellog how did you get PS did you buy it? and is the BG either a fractal or a space stock with squares though it looks nice Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Aug. 21, 2011

(Aug. 21, 2011  10:47 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: New tag I just made Grin I got the inspiration from watching a 3D modelling video about... balloons. I made the balloons and sky with the paths/pen tool and smudge tool. A version two will be done tomorrow or so, and it'll be kinda like the "twin" to this piece. You'll see.

As you guys can see, I'm trying out a new style. So far I'm liking it Tongue_out

Edit: Added a border.

(Aug. 21, 2011  10:52 PM)Xyo Wrote: Um othellog how did you get PS did you buy it? and is the BG either a fractal or a space stock with squares though it looks nice Grin

its a cubes brush and a fractal

(Aug. 21, 2011  10:47 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: New tag I just made Grin I got the inspiration from watching a 3D modelling video about... balloons. I made the balloons and sky with the paths/pen tool and smudge tool. A version two will be done tomorrow or so, and it'll be kinda like the "twin" to this piece. You'll see.

Real awesome. The texture of it really goes well, and is overall nice. The only thing I'd say is that it is a bit empty, but still really good.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 21, 2011  2:33 PM)DeX Wrote: the fire is light source. maybe if she can fix it a bit

Lol. Yeah. The fire Is the light source AND the "effect". And it is not pixelated. Probably your computer. Grin I only received Wolverine's entry at the moment.

RE: General GFX Thread - zflare3 - Aug. 22, 2011

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 22, 2011

Does anyone know how to create a cool border in gimp? As in, make it so the signature isn't square (Like what FA did with his sig).

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Aug. 22, 2011

Made this quick sig:

[Image: rh6h00.png]

Feedback would be appreciated.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 22, 2011

Medz that is awsome!! I am not quite sure about the scan lines though. What font is that? As always I don't know about thetwo renders but they look good.

BTW guys the idea for my sig was thought 100% by me

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 22, 2011

Fo what Sparta was asking make a transparent canvas 500x200 use the rectangle select and click rounded edges and make a selection then fill with white