World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Yugioh General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Yugioh General Discussion (/Thread-Yugioh-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 24, 2021

So Yugioh Gx is the best spin off (you’re wrong if you think otherwise).

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Feb. 24, 2021

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So Yugioh Gx is the best season (you’re wrong if you think otherwise, why is dub yubel kind of hot?).

Dude, no offense, but this is just your opinion so it's not a fact. As much as I love GX and its cast, there were better seasons that went straight into plot from the start (GX's biggest issue). Chieft of them being 5D's, ARC-V and even SEVENS.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 24, 2021

(Feb. 24, 2021  6:26 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So Yugioh Gx is the best season (you’re wrong if you think otherwise, why is dub yubel kind of hot?).

Dude, no offense, but this is just your opinion so it's not a fact. As much as I love GX and its cast, there were better seasons that went straight into plot from the start (GX's biggest issue). Chieft of them being 5D's, ARC-V and even SEVENS.

GX is structured in a way that everything is sorta random (sacred beasts to light of destruction to Yubel to Nightshroud it’s all really loosely connected). The only constant is Judai’s coming of age. It’s kind of like how the og had random plots intertwined with the main plot (sending the Pharaoh’s soul away only in GX it’s Judai’s progress in life). Season 1 could be seen in the light of starting the main plot (while setting the rest of the series up with introducing Nightshroud and other characters). In conclusion GX has a plot which is started from the beginning, it’s just one that isn’t seen by a lot of people.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - Free... Hoya - Feb. 24, 2021

My favourite season forever will be arc v, kind of upset it was rushed at the end.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 25, 2021

Who else is excited for the Egyptian god starter decks? We’re also getting exchange of souls, fist of fate (may be banned), and thunder force attack.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 25, 2021  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who else is excited for the Egyptian god starter decks? We’re also getting exchange of souls, fist of fate (may be banned), and thunder force attack.

None of these is getting banned, since they aren't really broken as they require having an Egyptian God on the field, and with the exception of Ra, none of them are consistently searchable.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  1:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who else is excited for the Egyptian god starter decks? We’re also getting exchange of souls, fist of fate (may be banned), and thunder force attack.

None of these is getting banned, since they aren't really broken as they require having an Egyptian God on the field, and with the exception of Ra, none of them are consistently searchable.

You can use card of the soul to search for obelisk then use metal reflecter slime to bring Egyptian god slime to bring in obelisk. Then use fist of fate. Fist of fate states: If you control a monster whose original name is "Obelisk the Tormentor": Negate the effects of 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls, and if you do, destroy that card, and if you do that, for the rest of this turn, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of monsters with the same original name. Then, if this card was activated during your Main Phase, you can destroy all Spells and Traps your opponent controls. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. You can only activate 1 "Fist of Fate" per turn. This card was banned in dueling nexus competitive play not to mention Obelisk can still attack during the turn this is activated.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  5:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  1:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote: None of these is getting banned, since they aren't really broken as they require having an Egyptian God on the field, and with the exception of Ra, none of them are consistently searchable.

You can use card of the soul to search for obelisk then use metal reflecter slime to bring Egyptian god slime to bring in obelisk. Then use fist of fate. Fist of fate states: If you control a monster whose original name is "Obelisk the Tormentor": Negate the effects of 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls, and if you do, destroy that card, and if you do that, for the rest of this turn, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of monsters with the same original name. Then, if this card was activated during your Main Phase, you can destroy all Spells and Traps your opponent controls. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. You can only activate 1 "Fist of Fate" per turn. This card was banned in dueling nexus competitive play not to mention Obelisk can still attack during the turn this is activated.

I know that, but they're still too inconsistent to actually pose a threat.
(Also, Fist of Fate is not banned, the Ranked Duels in Nexus use TCG cards only, and it's still an OCG exclusive).

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - danjain0527 - Feb. 27, 2021

i'm so happy that there is a thread for this

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  11:36 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: i'm so happy that there is a thread for this

I think we all are (even tho 'we' isn't really that many people).

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 04, 2021

Love the usual ftk with Chaos MAX.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 05, 2021

I’m bored anyone want to duel on nexus?

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 06, 2021

Alright so...I'm kinda disappointed in SEVENS' last arc. The conclusion felt somewhat rushed (no pun intended), and I think the Maximum arc handled it better.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 07, 2021

Also I just saw the preview for next episode.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 11, 2021

This is more than enough to keep me happy for a whole week
[Image: Screenshot-2021-03-11-14-22-45-1.png]
THE KIRISHIMAS ARE FINALLY BACK BOIS

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - Jdog757 - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  12:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This is more than enough to keep me happy for a whole week

Source isn’t working, can you provide a purchase link

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  2:37 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  12:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This is more than enough to keep me happy for a whole week

Source isn’t working, can you provide a purchase link

That's actually a screenshot from The YGOrganization, sorry for the confusion.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

I know they aren’t good, but who’s excited for the new cyber dark structure decks? (Just going to tag some people so that people actually respond, PinkRose and Zeutron)

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know they aren’t good, but who’s excited for the new cyber dark structure decks? (Just going to tag some people so that people actually respond, PinkRose and Zeutron)

Don’t know if excited is the word for me, not just yet. More like “interested.”

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - DragonicMeister - Mar. 16, 2021

(May. 08, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Top 2 decks that need to be buffed

1. Infernity 
Inferinty decks have no kill power. Myself played infernity in  yugioh locals got 3 place because the deck can only kill of you have inferinty doom dragon on your field and void ogre dragon on your field.
2. Cyberdark 
Cyberdark have been in the game for many years and 4 new cards in legendary duelist joey. They need more support even mokey mokey decks can beat and yes even ojama decks can kill it. More like thunder dragon sky strikers and orcust and salamangreat get buffed.but really good decks that have potential don't get buffes. Komani needs to listen to there fans base more.

I think you will be getting your wish for the Cyber Dark dragon 😂

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 16, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  11:59 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Top 2 decks that need to be buffed

1. Infernity 
Inferinty decks have no kill power. Myself played infernity in  yugioh locals got 3 place because the deck can only kill of you have inferinty doom dragon on your field and void ogre dragon on your field.
2. Cyberdark 
Cyberdark have been in the game for many years and 4 new cards in legendary duelist joey. They need more support even mokey mokey decks can beat and yes even ojama decks can kill it. More like thunder dragon sky strikers and orcust and salamangreat get buffed.but really good decks that have potential don't get buffes. Komani needs to listen to there fans base more.

I think you will be getting your wish for the Cyber Dark dragon 😂

Eh. Cyber dark end dragon is going to be very hard to pull out.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - DragonicMeister - Mar. 23, 2021

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:59 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I think you will be getting your wish for the Cyber Dark dragon 😂

Eh. Cyber dark end dragon is going to be very hard to pull out.

Hard to pull? But I was told that Cyber Dark End Dragon is gonna be a Structure deck card

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 24, 2021

(Mar. 23, 2021  10:47 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Eh. Cyber dark end dragon is going to be very hard to pull out.

Hard to pull? But I was told that Cyber Dark End Dragon is gonna be a Structure deck card

Was talking about playing it on the field.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - PinkRose - Mar. 24, 2021

(Mar. 24, 2021  3:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:47 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hard to pull? But I was told that Cyber Dark End Dragon is gonna be a Structure deck card

Was talking about playing it on the field.

That would be hard, yeah. But if it actually gets onto the field it's game over for the opponent if they don't negate the summon or don't have a monster that can run it over (and the latter is highly unlikely in most cases). This is gonna be one heck of a card, that's for sure.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 24, 2021

(Mar. 24, 2021  5:02 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  3:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Was talking about playing it on the field.

That would be hard, yeah. But if it actually gets onto the field it's game over for the opponent if they don't negate the summon or don't have a monster that can run it over (and the latter is highly unlikely in most cases). This is gonna be one heck of a card, that's for sure.

Not really. It’s more or less a 5,000 attack beat stick. Literally any card that beefs up attack can overcome that (not to mention most decks can overcome 5,000 attack). Even if you go through all the trouble of getting cyber end and cyber darkness it’s still no threat.