World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down Nov 19, 2011 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down Nov 19, 2011 (/Thread-Staten-Island-New-York-Blading-the-mall-down-Nov-19-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Zero X - Sep. 08, 2011

sorry about that the computer I'm using made a error and I'm not to sure on a weekday

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - StrikerX - Sep. 08, 2011

ok guys how about we first decide on a date because some people would have to travel to get here so let find the date that would work the best

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - MetalZoroark21 - Sep. 08, 2011

Well I don't think much people will be traveling thats the thing.

yea how about a saturday or friday

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - MetalZoroark21 - Sep. 08, 2011

Zero X yeah, even though thats what i said..

okay so where on the exact same page here

Zero X Yeah...

Man this is just getting me pumped

Zero X Is this gonna be your first tournament?

Well actually I have been to tournaments but none of them involves with the wbo so actually this is my first wbo tournament

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Chaos Kingxx - Sep. 08, 2011

It'll be my first one though

Zero X Cool this would be my second.

cool has anyone heard of phoenix

INFERNO well I hope you'll enjoy the tournament.

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Chaos Kingxx - Sep. 08, 2011

Thank you and also i wish everyone who competes good luck and just because it's my first tournament doesn't mean i'm not going to be weak or to go easy on me.

zeo X The Beyblade or Pheonix? and INFERNO I'll wish you luck at the tournament.

yea I be looking forward to our battle and don't think I going to go easy on you
I mean pheonix the host since he only post one time and then he gone

Zero X he's offline. I think.

sorry

yep

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Phoenix Inferno - Sep. 08, 2011

I'm Sorry, I can't do the tournament I will pass this on to someone else. Thank you and first person to claim it hosts it

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Phoenix Inferno - Sep. 09, 2011

I cannot do it I am giving it up but to a person willing to do all of this. I now do this so the person who gets it say me as otiginator that could not host it, that Is all.

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Phoenix Inferno - Sep. 09, 2011

I hope everybody will enjoy the tournament I'm still going

RE: (Staten Island ,New York) Blading the mall down - Chaos Kingxx - Sep. 09, 2011

Wait does tht mean you can host it

(Sep. 09, 2011  8:12 PM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Wait does tht mean you can host it

I'll like supply it but I cant do it