World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Callum6939 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  9:05 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: @ Angle- whay would that be sad?Storm Pegasis's tip, RF is like the secound best in attack, top teir and hs uses in defense if worn down.
Plus, storm aquarios tip, HF/S has use in Gravity Perseus TH170 HF/S, the current best counter to lightning tank (Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF)
Sorry if this is OFFTOPIC

Chocked_2

The entire thread was a big joke... Iceburn as said before, thread was joke... and no nicknames...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - /Zephyr/ - Jun. 23, 2011

My first was a hidden spirits griffoleon, in HMS it was a Gaia dragoon ms, and my first MFB was a Storm Pegasis recolor.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - the_Zephinator - Jun. 23, 2011

My first beyblade ever was Dark Bull, it was my birthday and just after I unwrapped Storm Pegasis then Rock Leone.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - gemiosmaster - Jun. 23, 2011

mine was a dragoon s

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Flaming Aries - Jun. 24, 2011

My first Beyblade was a plastic Dranzer V

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DynaZord - Jun. 24, 2011

My first was a Driger bey. I think Master Driger, but I can't remember. My first MFB was Lightning L-Drago.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - JR_Tiger - Jun. 24, 2011

My very first bey is the Hasbro version of Dragoon F. I still have it today, still mint in my display case Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Yami - Jun. 24, 2011

Dragoon was my 1st Beyblade bwhahaha

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AgentBJ09 - Jun. 24, 2011

Dark Wolf from the Hasbro line.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Primal - Jun. 24, 2011

My first plastic Bey was some form of Driger, I believe, and my first MFB was Storm Aquario.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Divine_Touch - Jun. 25, 2011

my first beys were all fakes my parents would let me buy real ones but then it keeps breaking so my first takara bey was driger f. storm pegasis from mfb

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Xeno - Jun. 25, 2011

My first beyblade was Galzzy. Don't know why I got it because there were so many other better selections, lol.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Nuff - Jun. 25, 2011

Mine was a Dragoon of some sort(only remember the Bit picture).

RE: First Beyblade Ever - benthebeyboy - Jun. 26, 2011

Mine was Flame Libra. I didn`t know it at the time, but Libra is actually my Horiscope. I`ve loved Libra ever since.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - benthebeyboy - Jun. 26, 2011

Mine was Flame Libra. I didn`t know it at the time, but Libra is actually my Horiscope. I`ve loved Libra ever since.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hiraku æ‹“ - Jun. 26, 2011

First Beyblade: Dranzer S (Hasbro)
First MFB: Leone 145D (Takara-Tomy)
First Stadium: Driger Den (Hasbro)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - bb gregandcin - Jun. 26, 2011

i was like 5, so my memory is bluered and i only remember a purple Giffon and a Bump King(hasbro)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Frostic_Dragoon - Jun. 26, 2011

Mine's a fake white Galman which has "Spin Toy" inscripted on the stickers instead of Galman. It's WD is a flat, circular-as-in-no-sides and obviously treated with chemicals due to it having the "rainbow gasoline" color. TOXIC. The BB is a white SG Flat base with a red and purple "clips" to hold the SG. It even came with a blown-up EZ shooter. Damn, I miss that bey. After that, I got a Dragoon S and transparent-black Dranzer S. Both are Takara.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Fury - Jun. 26, 2011

i think the first beyblade i bought was a driger or a draciel. i remember buying the remote control draciel. it was epicc i loved the grip 2!!!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Triple-X-Turbo - Jun. 26, 2011

well, my first one was broken after it was hit by a broken wall. But, I bought another.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Kopaja - Jun. 26, 2011

well my first bey is a.... ah i forgot its like black dranzer fake a 3 head and black colour nah forget it
my first MFB beyblade was
Rock Leone 145WB

RE: First Beyblade Ever - drakio - Jun. 29, 2011

The pegasus that came in the vortex set, my bro got the Ldrago. I still have my pegasus. My first plastic was a driger that was very tall like an original top. It was unbeatable literally it never lost.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Fishy - Jun. 29, 2011

Storm aries! 1 week later my dog chewed up the tip...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Muzzleman - Jun. 30, 2011

My first bey was Dark Bull (Hasbro)
I ended up trading the dark and h145 for earth and df145. (Hasbro)
Then wound up trading that earth and a horogium clear wheel (TT) for a Lightning L-Drago and its clear wheel (Hasbro)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Raijin - Jun. 30, 2011

First Plastic: Driger S
First (And only) HMS: Driger MS
First MFB: Storm Aquario

(All Hasbro)