World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  12:36 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Mercury has proved to be a very prominent attack wheel.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mercury-Anubis-85XF-testing-results?highlight=Mercury+Anubis

The only really helpful results in that post are those where it is actually customized, and in all three cases it just did very poorly, even against C145WB, which are sourly outclassed right now. So what are you talking about ?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Mar. 03, 2011

You should put grand down a tier, now that thre is tier 3

RE: MFB Tiers list - Red Mockingbird - Mar. 03, 2011

OP hasn't been updated with EWD for either the results or needs to be tested section?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 03, 2011

More testing is needed. When I get all these things I will be very happy to test them but for now I need to rely on other members for it. Would be greatful if someone could do some testing on it.

Blahs done testing the results suggest that it is slightly better than WD.

I know about that but that is the only testing that has been done and it only won two more battles and it was mainly down to luck and very close according to Blah.

when launched at 80% power i think i saw somewhere CS has uses for destablsing
replace cancer with kerbrex

For defence? I'd rather just add it in since Bull, Aquario, cancer and kerbecs would all be of similar performance due to their similar weight right?

yeah i suppose , just add it in but cancer isn't really reccomended putting it there makes people think its top tier but bull and aquario perform better .

Does Kerbecs perform as well as Bull and Aquario?

actually better, than bull and aquario , surely this means we don't include canser http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Testing-the-Kerbecs-CW

Well i'm trying to list the ones which have good use which cancer does. Anyway i'll add Kerbecs and note than Cancer is the worst of the four.

wait wh don't we just get all the 3 gram ones and rank the
1. kerbrex
2bull
3aqusrio
4 cancer
5 leone
6pegasus
7 saggitario ?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Mar. 03, 2011

Bull Hasbro is the best Clear wheel to date for stamina and defense then comes Kerbecs

Can anyone do solo spin test with Earth Bull(hasbro) 145WD and Earth Kerbecs 145WD to confirm this please. At least 5 for each blade not one please.

RE: MFB Tiers list - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 03, 2011

When Pegasis was in the situation that Vulcan is(Being behind Vulcan and Lightning before Meteo and Gravity) right now, Pegasis was taken off the list. People really do have Quetz syndrome. They paid a lot for Vulcan, and there pushing Vulcan in tier one. I personally think it should be taken of the list.

Though, as Mommoji Manju (Forgot the user's name) said, Meteo is inconsistent. It does good with 90 and 100, then does bad with CH120 and other higher tracks.

Also, most Lightning L Drago combos are being countered (CH120), with few new ones. LRFhas better testing than RF, so add it. Add H145, it does well with Lightning.

Gravity Perseus keeps on getting new combos every week. Its not going anywhere. R145, D125, T125,

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Mar. 04, 2011

Okay, I obviously did not make myself clear:
Meteo is not better than Vulcan. Vulcan has way more smash, Meteo has close to none..
Would you like an argument followed by tests?

Here are some tests, and since I didn't want to waste my CS on this worthless comparison:

MF Meteo LDrago 85RF vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
MF Meteo LDrago 85RF win rate: 0/10
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS win rate: 10/10
Meteo win percent: 0%

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF win rate: 7/10
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS win rate: 3/10
Vulcan win percent: 70%

Same RF. Was there any tests to back that decision of yours UltraBlader..?
Hope this helps..

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:35 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay, I obviously did not make myself clear:
Meteo is not better than Vulcan. Vulcan has way more smash, Meteo has close to none..
Would you like an argument followed by tests?

Here are some tests, and since I didn't want to waste my CS on this worthless comparison:

MF Meteo LDrago 85RF vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
MF Meteo LDrago 85RF win rate: 0/10
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS win rate: 10/10
Meteo win percent: 0%

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF win rate: 7/10
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS win rate: 3/10
Vulcan win percent: 70%

Same RF. Was there any tests to back that decision of yours UltraBlader..?
Hope this helps..

I based the change on what people said. Most of those I don't own. When I get them i'll do some testing. Could you do comparisons between vulcan and the other wheels too if you have time?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 04, 2011

the desision was more based that vulcan does carp vs rs and 230, i myself am not sure if meteo can take rs or 230, but since it is left spin it should do better (but then again i have never seen testing of meteo vs rs)

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  4:02 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the desision was more based that vulcan does carp vs rs and 230, i myself am not sure if meteo can take rs or 230, but since it is left spin it should do better (but then again i have never seen testing of meteo vs rs)

honestly why are people hating on vulcan check these links!!!!

vulcan VS RS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinltW2QfWc

and

meteo VS RS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BdDuKyRAQc

and BTW the fact that meteo can beat RS does not matter here we are talking about which has better ATTACK!
and again here are some tests I did

MF-H Libra 230RS VS MF Vulcan horuseus 85RF
Vulcan: 4 wins
Libra : 6 wins

MF-H Libra 230RS VS MF Vulcan horuseus CH120RF(120 height):
Vulcan: 7 WINS!
libra:3 wins

MF-H Libra 230RS VS MF Gravity Perseus 85RF :
Gravity:3 wins
Libra: 7 wins

MF-H Libra 230RS VS MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF:
Gravity : 2 wins
Libra : 8 wins

vulcan has much more pottential against RS and 230 with a CH120 we all know 230 cancels the use of low tracks and also might I add all tips are in perfect shape
and this was tested in the MFB attack stadium!
Vulcans gaps are the things that mostly KOed Libra

(Mar. 04, 2011  4:10 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  4:02 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the desision was more based that vulcan does carp vs rs and 230, i myself am not sure if meteo can take rs or 230, but since it is left spin it should do better (but then again i have never seen testing of meteo vs rs)

honestly why are people hating on vulcan check these links!!!!

vulcan VS RS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinltW2QfWc

and

meteo VS RS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BdDuKyRAQc

and BTW the fact that meteo can beat RS does not matter here we are talking about which has better ATTACK!

the person who made that video also got this
and said this

now vulcan has allot of pure smash attack i never said it didnt. also i never said meteo has more smash then vulcan once, vulcan has more smash.

edit: can you test VS earth? and test gravity with R145, and in both right and left spin

what you say is true but I'm surprised how mine and Fyuuor's results are so different !
but also maybe GB145 performed better than 230 some how I shall do some tests and see how it goes.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Mar. 04, 2011

You're using a completly different metal wheel... Libra has quite a bit of recoil whereas has Earth has like none so that could be why. Also the reasoning for Gravity being better wasn't just it's smash it was also that it can be in both spin directions so even if it doesn't have as good results in right spin it probably will in left spin. Also it Gravity has use at practically all track heights whereas Vulcan doesn't. And Gravity performs differently depending on the mode it's in. Also the just comparing 2 heights doesn't prove that much. Wouldn't it make sense to use them with the tracks they go best with eg Gravity with R145? If you compared them both at 145 height then Gravity would do better since Vulcan only performs well on low to medium heights doesn't it.

I agree on the height thing BUT .......
I have to disagree with you on the libra notation Libra is the best defense wheel up to date and was ever since we started testing it and when put together with a 230 and an RS it does incredibly

I don't have a R145 on me at the moment but I think I will buy one soon but anyways here are some results:
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS Earth Aquario GB145RS :
Vulcan: 6 WINS
Earth: 4 wins
I dont see how vulcan is bad against RS ?

(Mar. 04, 2011  7:00 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: I agree on the height thing BUT .......
I have to disagree with you on the libra notation Libra is the best defense wheel up to date and was ever since we started testing it and when put together with a 230 and an RS it does incredibly

I don't have a R145 on me at the moment but I think I will buy one soon but anyways here are some results:
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS Earth Aquario GB145RS :
Vulcan: 6 WINS
Earth: 4 wins
I dont see how vulcan is bad against RS ?

no MF on the defence combo? hell and basalt do as good/better then libra (MF-H basalt 230CS kills all from what i have heard)