World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ga' - May. 10, 2011

My first beyblade ever was a Dragoon F. I still have it, but the base is practically dead (no rubber), and the AR lost one of the dragon heads. It was a special recolor too.... D: Not getting that DGMSUV in the store is something I hate myself for so much, I wanted the big bey cause I thought it would be better. My first MFB(s) were Lightning L Drago and Storm Pegasis, with the Super Vortex set.

EDIT: Sorry for the necro-bump.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DRANZ3R - May. 10, 2011

Dranzer V2

RE: First Beyblade Ever - omegazero - May. 11, 2011

mine was a draciel i beleive i dont know which kind as i was a complete noob in beys back then cause i never owned a computer and i didnt read boxes as all i wanted to do was spin it i remember i got my second bey from a fair at my elementary school it was a dranzer everyone got one and were fighting each other on the cement and i was about to join them when the principle came anmd picked them all up and she had 2 cuts onm her fingers after.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TITAN - May. 11, 2011

Blue Dragoon G. Nuff said.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Raigeko13 - May. 11, 2011

Dranzer F... Good times man.

Good times.
*cries a little bit*

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Cyber Blader - May. 11, 2011

Wing Defender and Knight Dranzer were my first two. I lost so many battles with them.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Lyra - May. 11, 2011

Rock Aries ED145B
lol had NO idea what I got just though it looked cool :3

RE: First Beyblade Ever - crsmelee - May. 11, 2011

My first that was ever given to me was Storm Pegasus. The first BeyBlade that I ever purchased was Earth Virgo... I love Earth Virgo...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - akira2002 - May. 11, 2011

My very first one is Dark Wolf, choose that sincce more masculine (heeeeh ???) Playing by my own since no one I know playing it, they all stuck with their NDS. My second one is storm pegasis, a store provide the arena to play with, but I didn't bring mine, so my mom bought it for me. Then after that...... I lost track
Buy to often and to many, luv it so much, or too much perhaps

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Sasukia - May. 11, 2011

my first was Driger and my first MFB was Segitario, My other was Meteo L-Drago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ƛnubis - May. 11, 2011

My first HMS was Phantom Fox. It is so cool.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Priscient - May. 11, 2011

I honestly have no idea what my first beyblade was; if fakes count, I think it was some type of a dragoon.
MFB: Probably storm pegasis 105RF.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - GalaxyPegasis77 - May. 11, 2011

idk

MFB: Storm Pegasis

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Benjohadi - May. 11, 2011

my first takara beyblade is dranzer g..lol..
i used to buy fakes as i cant find any takara beys in my city...my firs fakeblade is master driger..

RE: First Beyblade Ever - RustyXD - May. 11, 2011

My first ever beyblade was dragoon F i got it cause it was a dragon Tongue_out
my first MFB was flame sagiterio and dark bull i got them at the same time Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BigBangDestroy - May. 11, 2011

my first bey was flame sgto cause it came with the launcher grip and the normal was $14 and flame sgto was $10

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hero - May. 11, 2011

My first beyblade was Dragoon F. I brought it to school, lost the bit chip, cried for the whole recess, and found it on the floor ... I was only seven years old as well.
My first MFB was Lightning L-Drago. As you can see, I'm into Attack types and dragons. Grin

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BeybladerPotter - May. 11, 2011

My first beyblade was Dranzer F. It's still alive now...although its flame change base is kinda broken...
My first MFB was Flame Libra. At that time I didn't know much about MFB so I just got a random one which is Flame Libra. Tongue_out

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Giraton - May. 11, 2011

im surprised i haven't posted here yet. wing defender was my first ever, i remember it so fondly. no body beat me when i had it but i never played in a stadium so it doesn't realy count, but it was a good outspiner on concrete. broke when it hit the wall under the sink at school.

edit: whops, forgot my first MFB, it was a takara Lightning L-drago, got it for a tournament when i just joined the site, didn't know how good it was till after the tournament, i just got it because it looked cool.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Arceus179 - May. 11, 2011

First Beyblade was Dragoon F. I lost the Weight Disk though...
For MFB mine was a Dark Wolf (LOL). I haven't joined WBO at that time, so I just got whatever looked cool.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Superstar♪ - May. 11, 2011

My first MFB was Dark Bull H145SD
Ahh good times
I used to smash Sprouts' Rock Orso all the time with it.
My first plastic was something that looked like 'Thermal Pieces'.....
Well I just say my first Plastic is Metal Dranzer
With Metal Dranzer I somehow launched it with a LL2 o.O
I didn't know how it worked...
I bought it a few month ago at local store.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Triple-X-Turbo - May. 11, 2011

My First Beyblade was Driger V when I was 8 years old. I was so excited getting it. My first bey match was against my neighbor's Dranzer F and I became victorious. I have it till now.
My first mfb was storm pegasis.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Wolverine Mode - May. 11, 2011

When I was 6 years old, my first Bey was Dragoon MS but I had lost it.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - LDragoO_o - May. 11, 2011

My first Beyblade was actually a common one. Storm Pegasus. Good Beyblade, but WAY overused. All the guys I play with have one. Uncertain I now use Lightning L-Drago..... Grin Here is my Beyblade right now!

Lightning L-Drago:
Red Fae Bolt
Special Edition L-Drago Energy Ring
Lightning Fusion Wheele
Tall Profile Yellow Trans Ulti Defense Spin Track
RF Rubber Tip Performance Tip

~LDragoChocked_2~

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Kujikato - May. 12, 2011

my first beys were Storm Peg, D Wolf, and LLD, the Storm Peg and D. Wolf were in the promo packet, + MFB Takara attack stadium