World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  9:42 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: No, I didn't make it (wish I did). I got it from a sheet of custom face bolt stickers here:

wow nice stickers dude have u also created other sticker parts other than the face one.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  4:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ok thanks dude, also do you know anything to do 3d animation which is free? just because i really want to make a 3d model/ simulation of custom beys before i make it, also it would be good to use for my avatar and sigs

Cinema 4D? I dont if it is free, but i already saw 3d creations formed from it. Plus this is where the c4d's come from Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:59 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:55 PM)TanithElite Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:49 PM)Xyo Wrote: let me answer that he went to school already make it 500x150 and if its small choose px (pixels)

Even when I do 500x150 it is smaller than everybody else

choose PX (Pixels), your not choosing that, thats why its too small, when you open up a new page select the Pixels and then set your dimensions then click ok...

or if you can't do that, save a sig that size, then open it up in your software, then erase the sig to start yours...

When I choose pixels it says pixels/in is that right

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  12:22 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:42 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: No, I didn't make it (wish I did). I got it from a sheet of custom face bolt stickers here:

wow nice stickers dude have u also created other sticker parts other than the face one.
You mean do i have other avatar's of the other face stickers? I can easily make them if you want me to, I could even make you one if you wanted one. Mine is meant to be a spin-off of the classic bit-beast avatars that are popular at the moment.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2011

That sticker sheet is from Beyblade Spirit, by the way.

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Aug. 09, 2011

Nwolf - Blender is a free 3D modelling program, I think it animates too.

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 09, 2011

good, then i could make a 3D model of my new AR in action! thanks Nodoo, is it good? and how easy is it to use?

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Aug. 09, 2011

I haven't used it yet Confused I'm guessing it'll take some time, as 3D modelling is pretty hard.

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 09, 2011

yea, well with my model it's nothing fancy, i'll try it if you try it noodoo, but yeah i just wanted to make a model like the one in my sig

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Aug. 10, 2011

SDamonCronous nice work, it looks a lot better.
I just made this for fun.
For sigs like this, isn't it better not to use the rules of the thirds?
[Image: beyblade.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 10, 2011

good, but there's still some parts of the render where you can see the white dots around the image

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Aug. 10, 2011

recently i hosted a graphic battle and it got closed cause of my mistake so i would like to disclose who made which entry to get some critics on the sigs Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Electric - Aug. 10, 2011

Dude, it's not closed yet, overwrite you're post, It's not closed, only Entry 1 should be disqualified for the wrong size.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 10, 2011

Yup, you can tell I made that a while back. I hope I've improved since then.

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 10, 2011

I improved I think

RE: General GFX Thread - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 10, 2011

I am new to this and I have been looking at the sigs and avatars shops so I decided to create some samples.
Here's one of the first ones I done: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/jjupiter.jpg/

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 10, 2011

Thanks for putting my name on it. XD But your cutting needs work and you need to fill up the background with something interesting as it is very bland. You might want to get some fonts to make your text a bit more exciting.

RE: General GFX Thread - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  5:49 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Thanks for putting my name on it. XD But your cutting needs work and you need to fill up the background with something interesting as it is very bland. You might want to get some fonts to make your text a bit more exciting.
Made a new one

Hm, background is still very bland and the text is not very different. Also, the cutting wasn't the best (I should talk...). What program do you use?

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 10, 2011

i'm guessing GFX doesn't just mean avatars and sigs? can it be other things?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 10, 2011

He PM'd me and told me that he uses GiMP. He's asking me for help. He should probably ask someone else.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Aug. 10, 2011

No, it can be anything really...

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:01 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: He PM'd me and told me that he uses GiMP. He's asking me for help. He should probably ask someone else.

Actually, I've gotten better. I'm nowhere near Othellog or some of the others, but I could help him with the basics.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Aug. 11, 2011

So, I made another quick creation in Pixlr, and I would like some opinions/advice.
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1313019044000]

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 11, 2011

Nice But I really don't think those outer lines are needed.