World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - abhicherath - Feb. 27, 2011

shouldnt gasher be on the defence clear wheel sits second heaviest after aquario and heavier than bull

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  2:24 AM)abhicherath Wrote: shouldnt gasher be on the defence clear wheel sits second heaviest after aquario and heavier than bull

My Hasbro Gasher weighs the same as my Hasbro Aquario. I think it should be on Defense and Stamina. It's got great weight distribution, a good weight, and destabilization ability.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 27, 2011

Is there a massive difference between the hasbro gasher and takara cancer? Meaning did you only want gasher to go up? I can do some testing on Cancer but not gasher since I don't own one. Also I was planning on doing some solo spin tests at some point to make tiers for stamina clear wheels. Does this sound like a good idea. Only problem is my beys are a mixture of sonokong, hasbro and TT. Hopefully this won't make too much difference. Any contributions would be helpful.

(Feb. 27, 2011  3:11 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is there a massive difference between the hasbro gasher and takara cancer? Meaning did you only want gasher to go up? I can do some testing on Cancer but not gasher since I don't own one. Also I was planning on doing some solo spin tests at some point to make tiers for stamina clear wheels. Does this sound like a good idea. Only problem is my beys are a mixture of sonokong, hasbro and TT. Hopefully this won't make too much difference. Any contributions would be helpful.

You can check the weights of MFB topic, I have all my weights posted. I know it's not a huge difference, but the Hasbro one is heavier. They both can go up.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Feb. 27, 2011

Grand, tier 2 for defence ?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 27, 2011

Yup it is,Or tier 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXF4_IEDmw
WB for destablisers.
Hell and Basalt for defense and stamina
BD145 tier 1 for stamina.And should be mentioned best perfomance with Hell.
85 for defense tier 1 it has shown great potential.
Thermal is actually better than flame,rock and pisces by a large margin.
Susanow for destabliser .

hell can go up for defense but basalt hasnt been tested enough and hell kerbecsBD145WD also hasnt been tested enough, not sure about susanow more testing needs to be done and for all the others a lot more of testing needs to be done, and not best erformance BD145 works ONLY with hell

RE: MFB Tiers list - Azlanslayer - Feb. 27, 2011

BD145 (Normal Mode) works with CS on Earth Bull. BD145 (Normal Mode) works on tall tips, like CS etc. So BD145 doesn't work ONLY with hell, but with other beys too.

for stamina it only works with HELL

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Feb. 27, 2011

For destabilizer tracks, shouldn't 85/90 be with 100? Cause 90 is used in Flame Cancer 90SF, the best destabilizer out there, and 85 is the lowest track out there?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  6:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: For destabilizer tracks, shouldn't 85/90 be with 100? Cause 90 is used in Flame Cancer 90SF, the best destabilizer out there, and 85 is the lowest track out there?

It was discussed that 100 is the best height.
This is because it will give it a couple more seconds at the end, before it scrapes the floor.

Also H145 for attack

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 28, 2011

Aquilaz112: But doesn't BD145 only have good in stamina when used with Hell in boost mode? Also Grand is definatly tier 2. Maybe even worst than that. Earth is much better.

abhicherath: BD145 works best with Hell in boost mode but does very well in normal mode with others. At least on par with GB145 if not better.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 28, 2011

In stamina, BD145 is only good when used in conjunction with Hell (and that too only when on boost mode).
In defense, BD145 is good with any good defense wheel.

Can someone do some testing on the Hell wheel without BD145 for defence and stamina? That would be great.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 28, 2011

Here you go, Ultrablader:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BD145-Testing?highlight=BD145+Testing
This thread has both.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Feb. 28, 2011

what about the following clear wheels
pegasus
leone
bybris

RE: MFB Tiers list - BladeStorm - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  4:21 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: what about the following clear wheels
pegasus
leone
bybris

Byxis for the last one, yes?

sorry i meant kerbrex (im terrible at spelling stuff like this 0

RE: MFB Tiers list - Stratus G. - Feb. 28, 2011

I'd Love To Know How You Get Bybris Off Of Kerbecs..

Also,Does The Kerbecs Clear Wheel Need More Testing In Defense And Stamina?

actuall shadowzorack tested it against bull

RE: MFB Tiers list - bumpyfelon - Feb. 28, 2011

i think we need more PD testing before its top tier for stamina...

well enough testing honestly has been done and its better than WD

Off topic : where can i get pd from

RE: MFB Tiers list - Kai-V - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  8:00 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: Off topic : where can i get pd from

Use the Search function. That question has been asked many times.

(Feb. 28, 2011  7:58 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: i think we need more PD testing before its top tier for stamina...

It's not top tier since this is not the competitive tier list. In the testing that has been done it trashed SD and WD and also if you think about the fact that it is made from a low friction plastic it's obvious that it will outclass others for stamina.