World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  8:39 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:30 AM)Vintage Wrote: Hmm, I've been wanting to try this...anyone using PS? If so, anyone wanna do a collaboration with me?

well dude i use ps and it will gonna be a honor for me to collaborate with you.

Gasp Okay, do you want to do the first half? Or do you want me to start?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  2:59 PM)NARUT0 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:07 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: I made this completely out of boredom. Anyone like it. And by the way, I know I use Pokemon a lot. I have a lot of pokemon pics.
[Image: PB%252526W.png]
What program do you use PAINT.NET, GIMP or photoshop or is it something else?
Oh and by the way I like it its pretty simple but nice and neat!

Thanks. I use GIMP. I'm using a mac so it's my only option. Unless I get Photoshop...

RE: General GFX Thread - zflare3 - Aug. 07, 2011

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  6:58 PM)BurnBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:59 PM)NARUT0 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:07 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: I made this completely out of boredom. Anyone like it. And by the way, I know I use Pokemon a lot. I have a lot of pokemon pics.
[Image: PB%252526W.png]
What program do you use PAINT.NET, GIMP or photoshop or is it something else?
Oh and by the way I like it its pretty simple but nice and neat!

Thanks. I use GIMP. I'm using a mac so it's my only option. Unless I get Photoshop...

Hey burnblader I know you are a beginner andall but you need to stop using JUST brushes eventually. Practice your cutting. I know you are using othologgs brushes. I dont mean to be harsh but you cant make all your signatures JUST using brushes. If you really need to search up rending online or on youtube Uncertain

I really don't mean to be harsh but...

Sparta

You are REALLY improving Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Aug. 07, 2011

I just made this sig and I just wanted to see how it looks [Image: dm-K0VF.png] and planetrenders isnt working so I cant get any renders so it is hard to me to get good ideas ohh one more thing it is small again

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:27 PM)TanithElite Wrote: I just made this sig and I just wanted to see how it looks [Image: dm-K0VF.png] and planetrenders isnt working so I cant get any renders so it is hard to me to get good ideas ohh one more thing it is small again

Hm, not bad, but it looks like you used way too many brushes. Cut down on all of those lines, and I think you'll be good.

Nice cutting.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tremphthon - Aug. 07, 2011

There is a red and greyish line on his face which makes it bad but you should do 400x150 if you want a small sig because that is too small.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 07, 2011

Hi big bro Grin though you are right the lines do ruin it but Tanith has good rendering skills. Tanith you need to learn to make better BG's not just brushes.

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:37 PM)Tremphthon Wrote: There is a red and greyish line on his face which makes it bad but you should do 400x150 if you want a small sig because that is too small.

If I want it to be big what size should it be??

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Aug. 07, 2011

let me answer that he went to school already make it 500x150 and if its small choose px (pixels)

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:49 PM)Xyo Wrote: let me answer that he went to school already make it 500x150 and if its small choose px (pixels)

Even when I do 500x150 it is smaller than everybody else

RE: General GFX Thread - Callum6939 - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:55 PM)TanithElite Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:49 PM)Xyo Wrote: let me answer that he went to school already make it 500x150 and if its small choose px (pixels)

Even when I do 500x150 it is smaller than everybody else

choose PX (Pixels), your not choosing that, thats why its too small, when you open up a new page select the Pixels and then set your dimensions then click ok...

or if you can't do that, save a sig that size, then open it up in your software, then erase the sig to start yours...

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Aug. 08, 2011

I just made this but my bro said to much brushes I didnt know I just made it [Image: dm-2BLH.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Callum6939 - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  12:10 AM)TanithElite Wrote: I just made this but my bro said to much brushes I didnt know I just made it [Image: dm-2BLH.png]

The over dose in brushes make it look toxic, but I don't think you were after that lol, the text does not flow with the tag, also the character just stands out to much from the BG...

not realy any flow, it is also small again...

over all, you could have gave it a more pirate feel, as thats what One Piece is about, also I would have used the logo for the text, and you want the BG to flow with the Character and the text...

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 08, 2011

I just saw that Captain America movie, and was so inspired I made this as my newest sig:

[Image: caspartasig.png]

Comments? Suggestions? Critique?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 08, 2011

Good. You are really improving a LOT Sparta. BTW, if you need help on GIMP, ask me.

Hm....I see that your tag is dark. Is there a reason for this? And your main focus is-? Captain A.? If so, you made a slight mistake. Your main focus is now the text because it stands out. The text is light while the rest of the sig is dark. Keep it up!

RE: General GFX Thread - NARUT0 - Aug. 08, 2011

Hey guys back with a new signature I made back round and put red thunder strike like divison seperatinng my render's sasuke and itachi! Also some effects in there and it was sharpend! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. =)
[Image: 2z7mt5v.png]

(Aug. 08, 2011  7:27 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Good. You are really improving a LOT Sparta. BTW, if you need help on GIMP, ask me.

Hm....I see that your tag is dark. Is there a reason for this? And your main focus is-? Captain A.? If so, you made a slight mistake. Your main focus is now the text because it stands out. The text is light while the rest of the sig is dark. Keep it up!

Exactly. I wanted C.A. and the background to be dark, and have the focus on the shield and text. I'm not sure if that's bad, but it's what I was going for. And it seems to have worked!

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 08, 2011

hhhm, very good work on here, the best i have to use at the moment is paint, will be using GIMP soon!

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 08, 2011

Hey guys
Tongue_out ToKao (Fyurity) Here and I tryed making a signature with a border. I was testing so tell me what you think!
[Image: a4vrmd.png]
All images are taken from Beyblade: FireceBattle: The Movie.

(Aug. 08, 2011  10:27 PM)ToKao Wrote: Hey guys
Tongue_out ToKao (Fyurity) Here and I tryed making a signature with a border. I was testing so tell me what you think!
[Image: a4vrmd.png]
All images are taken from Beyblade: FireceBattle: The Movie.

Hm...pretty good. I don't know why, but it feels a little...cramped?

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 08, 2011

Yeah...i thought that too Sparta. But you see if I made the Tyson on the right smaller then it looked pikelated. I tried Uncertain this was as small as I could get.

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Aug. 09, 2011

My new tag:
[Image: sdamoncronoussigv30.png]
and new avi:
[Image: sdamoncronousaviv29.png]
What do you guys think? I used C4D's and fractals.
The render in the avi is a custom Orso face sticker that I rendered out from a whole sheet of them.

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Aug. 09, 2011

nice! especially like the avatar, it seems like it could be a face bolt picture, did you make it?

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Aug. 09, 2011

No, I didn't make it (wish I did). I got it from a sheet of custom face bolt stickers here: