World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-31-October-23-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: That ending of Hikaru and Hyuga trying to think of a way to create new beys was unnecessary. They could have waited for the next episode. There could have been a serious battle between lane and valt, but no.

I mean it was pretty intense. Go check out on Zankye's twitter someone commented about the episode and boy are they mad.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 23, 2020

wait... VALT LOST????? i didnt see eps yet, but i am so mad rn. I guess legendary bladers cant beat legendary plot armor. I kinda liked lane, but now I hate him with a passion, i honestly hate him more than reiji, more than Sakura(naruto), more than Envy(FMA brotherhood). This guy makes me wanna hate HARRY for just being Lane's pet. Oh maaaaaan, I knew this was coming, but I am still ticked off. Someone is gonna pay for making this trash decision.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait... VALT LOST????? i didnt see eps yet, but i am so mad rn. I guess legendary bladers cant beat legendary plot armor. I kinda liked lane, but now I hate him with a passion, i honestly hate him more than reiji, more than Sakura(naruto), more than Envy(FMA brotherhood). This guy makes me wanna hate HARRY for just being Lane's pet. Oh maaaaaan, I knew this was coming, but I am still ticked off. Someone is gonna pay for making this trash decision.

Lane is Sakura. (You get the joke?)

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 23, 2020

Geez alot of them are hating burst.
Look Ik yall are upset Valt including me but we have to accept that they had their time before now its time for the new generation to rise and create their own legend

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait... VALT LOST????? i didnt see eps yet, but i am so mad rn. I guess legendary bladers cant beat legendary plot armor. I kinda liked lane, but now I hate him with a passion, i honestly hate him more than reiji, more than Sakura(naruto), more than Envy(FMA brotherhood). This guy makes me wanna hate HARRY for just being Lane's pet. Oh maaaaaan, I knew this was coming, but I am still ticked off. Someone is gonna pay for making this trash decision.

Lane is Sakura. (You get the joke?)

totally.   DJ 2002 - Yeah!

it would have made more sense of lane to lose then beat valt w/a new lucifer(marketing), so at least I would have UNDERSTOOD the writing. But this carp makes no sense. ew.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 23, 2020

I understand that people want Shu to beat Lane, but Lane didn’t do anything against Shu’s laws (dark resonance). I don’t think Shu would be upset that Lane bursted Valkyrie as it didn’t break.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Needforspeed - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez alot of them are hating burst.
Look Ik yall are upset Valt including me but we have to accept that they had their time before now its time for the new generation to rise and create their own legend
They hating this episode bc the ad was hyping all of the legends And seeing almost all of them lose this fast is too ironic

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
They hating this episode bc the ad was hyping all of the legends And seeing almost all of them lose this fast is too ironic

It is coming to fast.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I understand that people want Shu to beat Lane, but Lane didn’t do anything against Shu’s laws (dark resonance). I don’t think Shu would be upset that Lane bursted Valkyrie as it didn’t break.

Eh but Shu is defintely 100% going to beat Lean

Thats not the problem. I would have been fine with valt losing, but losing THIS EARLY, losing THIS BAD, and not even losing to THE FINAL BOSS is what really gets me. there is a flow to the story. THE FLOW BROKE. ik that i said don't judge a story before it ends but... the way its going rn, the marketing, plot, and COMMON SENSENESS is all trash. I have hope that the writers will come to their senses but...

Lean has soooooo much flare.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Gurjaan - Oct. 23, 2020

To be honest I’m getting bored of Shu in this series. It just annoys me that he is always saved for last. I know it is because he is the most popular character in burst and I like him too but he just ruins all the other characters chance of winning.

Don’t hate on me it’s just my opinion.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:43 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: To be honest I’m getting bored of Shu in this series. It just annoys me that he is always saved for last. I know it is because he is the most popular character in burst and I like him too but he just ruins all the other characters chance of winning.

Ik. And it always seems like Shu ends up losing alot less unlike the other legends.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:43 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: To be honest I’m getting bored of Shu in this series. It just annoys me that he is always saved for last. I know it is because he is the most popular character in burst and I like him too but he just ruins all the other characters chance of winning.

ur kinda right tho ngl. i wish some obscure character like Shasa or Ukio or even Naru just showed up and ended lane lol

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

ur kinda right tho ngl. i wish some obscure character like Shasa or Ukio or even Naru just showed up and ended lane lol

Also its not fair that they make Shu op and make Spriggan op too

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - God Dragruler - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Ik. And it always seems like Shu ends up losing alot less unlike the other legends.

not really when shu come saves they he always ended up getting rekt he did with phi and got whooped and as for beyblading record his not that better than lui or free actually,  shu Doesnt have more lost cause he battles less on screen only battling when he feels like it he looks like he loses less but it really isn't that much.  this will the first time he actually succeed on his mission if he end beating lane

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ik. And it always seems like Shu ends up losing alot less unlike the other legends.

not really when shu come saves they he always ended up getting rekt he did with phi and got whooped and as for beyblading record his not that better than lui or free actually,  shu Doesnt have more lost cause he battles less on screen only battling when he feels like it he looks like he loses less but it really isn't that much.  this will the first time he actually succeed on his mission if he end beating lane

The only motive for Shu to do that is to either train Lane or to avenge Ranjiro.

I kinda wished the legends didnt have to lose so bad

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - BeybladeX100 - Oct. 23, 2020

This episode really wasn’t fair to our favorite bladers at all and to hear people say “Let the new generation shine” is a dumb argument bc at this point on we can say the exact same thing for every new series that has new generation characters others can like this episode but I can not and will not it’s very disrespectful to where you just build all that hard work on Valt and Aiga and other bladers then have their legacy get destroyed all bc of a kid has a flare like Aiga LITERALLY went up against a guy who broke Shu and Free’s bey like it was nothing (even though it was plot)not only that your telling me he can’t go up against this kid all bc he chose the incorrect mode that’s even more a slap to the face Lane has no personality at all not only that he just beats these legends like it’s nothing who calls these characters legendary bladers if they can’t even beat rookies what they should have done is make new legendary bladers like from Metal just never mentioned instead of trying to push out new characters for the plot like it gets very old I’m done with Sparking after I see Shu body lean and if somehow he actually losses then the writers lost all the hope into making this a good series they better make another tournament but at least have it be 1v1 in some cases then 2v2 then maybe a few battle royals just like Cho-Z did it or something but other then that the fans will not let this slide at least for the majority of them

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - God Dragruler - Oct. 23, 2020

(Oct. 23, 2020  5:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: not really when shu come saves they he always ended up getting rekt he did with phi and got whooped and as for beyblading record his not that better than lui or free actually,  shu Doesnt have more lost cause he battles less on screen only battling when he feels like it he looks like he loses less but it really isn't that much.  this will the first time he actually succeed on his mission if he end beating lane

The only motive for Shu to do that is to either train Lane or to avenge Ranjiro.

Yup thats they reason he only battles when he has movitive And if he actually succed remember S1 he failed against lui yea he beat him in god but also took to L against both free And lui And cho z althought the say he was op which he really wasnt only beat dark aiga but lost 1 round from training session to aiga And got demolished by phi thats it no more battles. If i go to free And lui record their not that different really. People get cought up with the fanbois And say he lost are very less And even the whole his bey is op he still get beaten his not invincible. They only reason his going to beat lane is not really cause his stronger than valt but cause lane reveal all of his cards even new ones while he got no info on shu with World (the not knowing world gimmick is very much debatable lane had beaten bladers he didn't really know their gimmick) For me shu isnt going to win cause of his more poweful but cause he knows lane the best none of his current move set will that of a surprised for shu if he ended failing like with phi than well might as well give lane the title of the strongest character in burst history

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Gurjaan - Oct. 23, 2020

Yea you guys are all right this is getting seriously boring. I’m just waiting for Shu to end Lane right now we know it’s gonna happen so just do it. I would rather have the twins beat lane then Shu. Shu just makes it boring.

(Oct. 23, 2020  5:32 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: Yea you guys are all right this is getting seriously boring. I’m just waiting for Shu to end Lane right now we know it’s gonna happen so just do it. I would rather have the twins beat lane then Shu. Shu just makes it boring.

The twins most likely and will defeat Lean at the end of the season. If the other legendary bladers dont get upgrades at least make them have a cameo appearance like in the other previous series where other bladers from the past season appeared in the end.

Yea I know they will win eventually but it’s just that there are do many characters that are amazing bladders and they don’t get it because they want only Shu to defeat Lane.

(Oct. 23, 2020  5:50 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: Yea I know they will win eventually but it’s just that there are do many characters that are amazing bladders and they don’t get it because they want only Shu to defeat Lane.

Right. But lets hope the other legendary bladers will make a appearence at the end of the season

Yes that is what everyone wants. I hope for the voting thing for a remake of a blazers bey they don’t make it like Delta and Death Diabolos where it does not come in the anime.

Man this episode was so depressed