World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Oct. 07, 2019

(Oct. 07, 2019  9:27 PM)N12N12 Wrote: Just a suggestion Crazy Areis, I know your kinda done with cho-z 3d printed beyblades, but could you make a clarent beyblade, which is the brother of excalibur according to people. Its basically a red excaliber. Just a suggestion!

Xcaliber is already red. There is probably a recolor that fits what you want.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Oct. 07, 2019

I Clarent is a tottally different sword
there will be silver on it, will...It is identical to to excaliber but with flames and a different gimmiick. Mebe like wvyrons

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Oct. 07, 2019

(Oct. 07, 2019  11:33 PM)N12N12 Wrote: I Clarent is a tottally different sword
there will be silver on it, will...It is identical to to excaliber but with flames and a different gimmiick. Mebe like wvyrons

The use of the Tornado Wyvern gimmick wouldn't work. You would need the ring to go along a track and the main contact point to be past that ring. Making the gimmick pointless. If there is a way you can describe it so it makes sense and will actually work I would love to hear it.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Oct. 07, 2019

The ring will be like a fire like flame(does this make sense) and there will be a little hole//slot the the sword, underneath the ring, can come out of to attck. it is like phoenixs amour but doesnot come off.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Oct. 10, 2019

(Oct. 07, 2019  11:41 PM)N12N12 Wrote: The ring will be like a fire like flame(does this make sense) and there will be a little hole//slot the the sword, underneath the ring, can come out of to attck. it is like phoenixs amour but doesnot come off.

The thing about that is that the ring would still not get hit much because of the contact point. any benefit from it would be removed because of the strong contact point Plus it wouldn't match the gimmick theme of the Xcalibur beys and you said that this Clarent would be like the Xcalibur line.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - K1D - Oct. 13, 2019

Does anyone have a file for a disk compatible with a frame?
I'm trying to make a sub-sytem of GT where frames lock onto the layer base
(Inb4 Proof Diabolous.00W.Br is OP)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - #Fafnir - Oct. 13, 2019

(Oct. 13, 2019  9:04 PM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone have a file for a disk compatible with a frame?

Here's one I found on thingiverse. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3387586

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Oct. 14, 2019

I think there might be a plain one by the same guy

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - TL14 - Oct. 14, 2019

Hi guys. Zera here. Today @[xandork] and I finally finished my Empyrean Galahad. The new Galahad not only has an improved Newton's Cradle Gimmick but also 7 Burst Stoppers. Stay tuned for some serious action coming in November! ?

I also want to give @[CrazyAries] credit because he made the template for the layer weight. ?

PS: The Black and Purple parts are plastic. I'll maybe make it white and gold in colors when I get it printed. But idk about that yet.

Here is a picture of my new Bey:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-t-35k74UwVZKLMcrw9QxDB0ffHwgAG/view?usp=drivesdk

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - KalinMo - Oct. 16, 2019

(Jun. 14, 2018  10:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: The design looks absolutely epic! Grin But isn't there already a Bey with Blast in it's name, Blast Jinnius? So are we allowed to reuse names? No it's good also crazy. Aries can we talk about my own turbo beyblade

Well, since it is not official product, I think it doesn't matter.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Oct. 19, 2019

huh??????????( i hate this letter limit)

(Oct. 13, 2019  9:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:04 PM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone have a file for a disk compatible with a frame?

Here's one I found on thingiverse. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3387586

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3731821 is better in my oppinion

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - abidjkhan7 - Oct. 26, 2019

Can someone 3d print my custom Bey?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Kitaro Nakamoto - Oct. 27, 2019

Hey fellow Bladers,
My blader name is Kitaro Nakamoto. It's not my real name, but it's my blader character name. I actually have a character made for me, if i were to be in the beyblade burst storyline. I'm new to this website, even though it has been out for a long time. I was never one to put my ideas out there, but I've decided to change that. I'm a big fan of Zankye, illinuc, and BeybladeGeeks. These people/groups inspired me to come out of my shell and put myself out there for people to see. I have a few custom beyblade ideas i want to create, but i do not have the proper equipment to make them a reality. I don't have: any experience, a good 3d printer, a good design program, etc. All i can do is write/type my ideas and sketch them out as best as I can. if anyone would like to check out my ideas, in writing (i'm still improving the sketches), please let me know in a reply, and i will post a link to the ideas.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Nyarko - Nov. 06, 2019

Could someone tell me what materials would be ideal for 3d beyblades to be fair and playable? Like what kind of plastic and metal?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Nov. 06, 2019

abs, pla, petg for more fragile things, for metal i would guess ( i know for plastic becuase i have the wonderful 3d printer) alluminum, iron, and steel. (mebe copper or gold if you rich boi$$$( or girl)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Nov. 08, 2019

when will your new gachi stuff come out crazy aries?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Nov. 12, 2019

https://instagram-dm.com/p/B1GXUL3nJXv
i think this is the right link. It has a bunch of art for gt beyblades I think you might want to use it crazy aries.

https://gramho.com/explore-hashtag/gachichip

heres another one.

https://instagram-dm.com/hashtag/gachichip

Another one

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Ionutiulian92 - Nov. 26, 2019

Hello, does anyone knows if somewhere on the internet i can find a 3D file for Bakuten Zeus?, i would really appreciate if you could guide me there. Thank you!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dacatman - Nov. 26, 2019

(Jun. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:00 PM)W01F Wrote: So, Who did you hire from Shapeways to do the print that offers Binder jetting for the metal and was it expensive?

I didn't hire anyone. Shapeways is a printing service. All you have to do is put in the 3d model and choose how you want it to be printed.

And yes it can be very expensive. The whole bey cost me about $40 to print. Although sometimes JUST the metal parts can be that much or even more. It just depends on the model.

(Jun. 14, 2018  8:36 PM)K1D Wrote: Oh. Welp, time for my custom cho Z beys

Hit me up when they're done Smile
Hey Ilinnuc, I’m your biggest friend.

Fan not friend, I’m sorry for being weird?‍♂️

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Nyarko - Dec. 02, 2019

[Image: 78851187_2797879947105665_89461130301066...e=5E856BAE]Any ideas or suggestion guys?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dacatman - Dec. 02, 2019

Size down the disc and give it a higher weight in the center to allow those good attacks with the disc and the layer combination, but allowing the Beyblade to maintain balance.

And I get it know, it’s sort of like a tetra sabers with the ease of dual sabers (Breaker and Xeno Xcalibur)

Is it an attack type or balance type?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - BuilderROB - Dec. 02, 2019

(Dec. 02, 2019  4:26 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Size down the disc and give it a higher weight in the center to allow those good attacks with the disc and the layer combination, but allowing the Beyblade to maintain balance.

And I get it know, it’s sort of like a tetra sabers with the ease of dual sabers (Breaker and Xeno Xcalibur)

Is it an attack type or balance type?

It’s an evolution of ifrit, so I’d assume balance.

I suggest my 3D printed driver Kernel2’ (Based of CrazyAries’ Kernel) which can be found on tinkercad, just search up “Burst Driver Kernel2’ (Credit: CrazyAries)” for it’s format (use for a balance type)

For attack, I suggest my 3D printed driver, you can draw it out, called Aero’ (made custom for Amaterios) which is a taller Destroy with a metal cylinder instead of the Jagged plastic part on it, and on the free spinning peice it has a rubber ring around which is the rubber texture an design from the Hasbro Anchor performance tip on Amaterios A4.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - BuilderROB - Dec. 02, 2019

(Dec. 02, 2019  4:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I suggest my 3D printed driver Kernel2’ (Based of CrazyAries’ Kernel) which can be found on tinkercad, just search up “Burst Driver Kernel2’ (Credit: CrazyAries)” for it’s format (use for a balance type)

For attack, I suggest my 3D printed driver, you can draw it out, called Aero’ (made custom for Amaterios) which is taller Destroy with a metal cylinder instead of the Jagged plastic part on it, and on the free spinning peice it has a rubber ring around which is the rubber texture an design from the Hasbro Anchor performance tip on Amaterios A4.

You should change the name to something else since Aero’ is already the name for a part.

No, Aero is a disc so, Aero’ could be the name for a disc, it could be called Acro, Astro, or Alter (my original names for it)