World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 04, 2011

Actually search up some youtube tutorials Tongue_out its hard to go without one Uncertain make sure its not for noobs Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - NARUT0 - Aug. 04, 2011

Coaster I like your Graphic! Its better than mine thats for sure!
I'd appreciate if you could give me some feed back on my sig?
Also if flaming Aires could give me some feedback aswell on my sig it would be great!

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  8:38 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Alright, so I made something, just completed it. I will need some opinions/advice:
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1312486698000]
It looks nice, but you should use the brightness tool.

The spark render/brush in Pixlr looks nice, but you would seriously have to create some type of brightness within it, and a think outer glow out.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 04, 2011

your sig is okay I mean the background is good for a Naruto theme but the storm pegasis is a bad image and try 450X150

did you make the BG?

RE: General GFX Thread - NARUT0 - Aug. 04, 2011

I didnt make the back round naruto and the back round where together when i got that image! I'm going to remake another signature! EDIT: right after a couple of episodes of naruto LOL! ALSO i tweaked the back round and changed lighting in picture!

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Aug. 04, 2011

It didn't take as time as some of my other sigs. Anyways I was rushed because had to pack up my computer Tongue_out I undesstand what your saying, BBS

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Aug. 04, 2011

Latest one before I go out job hunting. CnC, thanks.
[Image: w2h.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Aug. 04, 2011

It looks very nice, but I did not like how did not put much depth into the bottom left area.

[Image: 15odl5y.png]

Opinions?

I was trying a different style out...

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Aug. 04, 2011

It is pretty nice! no fractals hah? you could have done more on the right

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Aug. 04, 2011

Haha, I love L!

The cutting was masterfully done, but the background feels a little plain.

Yeah...cutting...was easy...i found it on a white background Uncertain

anyway yeah i thought i could do more to the right Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Aug. 05, 2011

Nothing impressive, but it is extremely simple and looks nice.

When you do an outer glow, make sure, especially in black on a .PNG Transparent that you use a Soft Brush to erase the overlaying black glow, it looks to obvious of a border there.

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 05, 2011

Thanks BBS I'll try Tongue_out

Anything to make me better

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2011

There is visibly no book behind the cover of that signature picture.

RE: General GFX Thread - ThaKingTai - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is visibly no book behind the cover of that signature picture.

I kinda expected that to come from her. Don't know why, just did.
Anyways, Kai-V, what about my signature?

RE: General GFX Thread - bugturtles - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)Fyurity Wrote: [Image: 15odl5y.png]

Opinions?

I was trying a different style out...

The outer glow surrounding the top of the head should be cut down.

If you're going for a signature that was using transparency to make it seem more "free" and not confined by a sort of border or limit, the outer glow on the top of the head kills it. Also, the left, right and bottom edges make it seem like a sort of "border" or "limit" as well. I could understand if there were a border on the left, right and bottom edges with the top being a "pop-out" style signature, but this is not the case.

also, is everyone forgetting borders lately..?

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 05, 2011

Well thanks for the constructive critic Smile But from me being a noob and all i think it wasnt that bad

RE: General GFX Thread - TanithElite - Aug. 05, 2011

Here is a sig I made before I am going to bed I didn't do good to me give your honest opinions for my future signatures [Image: dm-S5VI.png] mine is always small forsome reason

RE: General GFX Thread - NARUT0 - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)TanithElite Wrote: Here is a sig I made before I am going to bed I didn't do good to me give your honest opinions for my future signatures [Image: dm-S5VI.png] mine is always small forsome reason
Hey tanith, its a nice wee sig but it feels kinda empty with one small character at the right but nothing at the left maybe you could fill it up with some fancy text saying tanith?
Also about the size maybe you should use 450 x 150 I sometimes even use 450 x 160 this is good advice to make a good sized signature!

RE: General GFX Thread - Electric - Aug. 05, 2011

I made a logo for myself, purely out of boredom:
[Image: HDz5s.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 05, 2011

its awesome. but isnt it big?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 05, 2011

Does anyone like this?
[Image: DragonSig.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - NARUT0 - Aug. 05, 2011

burn BLADER It looks ok but I don't like the smudging around burn Blader it looks a bit over done with the smudging, over all i like the back round did you make it yourself? and if you take that smudging away or if you can make it a bit more oraganised and neater it would be great! Also if you put burn blade in this font http://www.dafont.com/firestarter.font it would look cool!
[Image: xclj0h.jpg]
Hey its the newest signature I made i've looked around and listend to your critism and I made this gaara signature! I'd appreciate your feedback and constructive critism so please tell me =) I'm a bit of a noob at this at the moment, but i hope to get better! Basically what I have done is Put a purple sun set back round and messed around with shadow options and glow and blurs and stuff! (The guy is gaara from naruto =P as you can tell i'm obsessed with naruto espicially the first series heheh.)

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Aug. 05, 2011

I used that font but it didn't look that good.
[Image: DragonSig2.png]