World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  4:45 AM)Dan Wrote: 230 murdered Vulcan, but little people have 230 and use it in tournaments so...

it wasnt 230 that did it as you can just put vulcan on 145 and away you go, it was RS that killed it

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 13, 2011

i think vulcan got so "popular" because of the shock when it destroyed in the initial tests.
but like i said a couple posts up, vulcan is just a niche combo now.
it can only beat 145 height defence.
it gets killed by 230, and isnt good at all against LTDC's

and yes, i agree, gravity, then lightning. gravity also is heavier, so it is easier to outspin other attack beyblades, which is a huge advantage in tournaments.

RE: MFB Tiers list - TylerPT - Feb. 14, 2011

Are they ordered from good to bad? What i mean is that FOR EXAMPLE

tier 1 attack metal wheels, is lightning the best, then vulcan, gravity then meteo?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  1:19 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Are they ordered from good to bad? What i mean is that FOR EXAMPLE

tier 1 attack metal wheels, is lightning the best, then vulcan, gravity then meteo?

no they are not in order from best to worst, they are in a random order . but i would say personally lightning/gravity (gravity has both spin and lightning has super smash) are the best with meteo close behind (smash, spin equalize, and destabilising make it good) and then vulcan (huge smash but gets killed by RS)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 14, 2011

Attack wheels tier 1 now in order of ability. Also added BD145 into tier 1 defence.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Thermal Blaze - Feb. 14, 2011

hi um guys i got a bey that i think is top tier:
MF-H Hell Bull BD145 RS the hell wheel weighed around 41 grams and the bey alltogether is aboot 56 or somthing grams
oh and incase you didnt know its a defence type

Pretty much all of those parts are already on the list.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Thermal Blaze - Feb. 14, 2011

ok cool it powned every one i battled today (15 people some had persueses and l drago combos) at school so i wondered.........

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 14, 2011

Burn Mold 2 should really be in Tier 1 for Stamina. There is no way that rock, earth (2), and flame are on part with Burn (2).

RE: MFB Tiers list - SajjanSV - Feb. 14, 2011

I second that notion.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lightninglibraX - Feb. 14, 2011

i'll ask again. are there specific tests that you want done for MB? destabilizing, stamina, defence? cuz i can test the bottom in an attack stadium

Stamina is the only one really since that's the only type it has any great potential in due to the lack of friction of MB.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lightninglibraX - Feb. 15, 2011

alright i'll work on it after school today.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 15, 2011

Thanks that will be a great help. Changed stamina based on suggestions. Maybe there should be a tier 3 since Earth mold 2, Burn mold 2 and virgo 3 min are by far better than flame, rock, pisces and thermal aren't they?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 16, 2011

Yes, I agree, a 3rd tier would be necessary for stamina. They perform nowhere near as well as burn mold2 earth mold 2 and Virgo 3 min mold.
Otherwise, it would be inaccurate.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 16, 2011

Tier 3 for stamina added.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 17, 2011

Which one is being considered burn mold 3 here?
Hasbro mold, or super deck set mold?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Feb. 17, 2011

(Feb. 17, 2011  12:55 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Which one is being considered burn mold 3 here?
Hasbro mold, or super deck set mold?

Hasbro. The SDS mold is the same as the later Burn Phoenix starters.

There is 4 molds.
Mold one
Mold two
Hasbro mold
Super deck set mold

Info from mc frown Smile
I actually thought that super deck set had the same mold as burn pheonix, but I guess not.(unless burn phoenix was later released with the super deck set mold)

Burn SDS Mold 31.65g
Burn 2nd Mold 31.50g

from my measurements

Yeah, that's what I was unsure about. I get the same solo spin time, and they are exactly equal vs each other.

I'm not all too sure if the super deck set is another mold. I don't use it, so I can't really say if I noticed a difference.

I highly doubt it's a different mold. .15g is not a very large difference. They perform exactly the same, imo.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 17, 2011

Do the numbers on the bottom of the burn wheel not mean the mold cause mine says 3 on the bottom? From TT Burn Pheonix btw.

(Feb. 17, 2011  11:26 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Do the numbers on the bottom of the burn wheel not mean the mold cause mine says 3 on the bottom? From TT Burn Pheonix btw.

Both of mine are marked 4, not 3.

For comparison, my hasbro Flame Wheel has AA1 on it while my TT Flame Wheel has B3.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Feb. 17, 2011

How does that answer my question?