World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 17, 2014

Latest work. I wanted a new cover page for my Facebook so I spent the first half of my evening doing this. CnC?

Kirito

Text is never good spread apart like the two you have. The thing about text in GFX is that it has to enhance the overall composition. Adding your name is fine, but you have to find the sweet spot for it. They both seem a little low quality, and barely any editing was put into them. To me, you just took two pictures off the internet, slapped filters on, and added text.

Text help (Click to View)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  3:47 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Latest work. I wanted a new cover page for my Facebook so I spent the first half of my evening doing this. CnC?

The random straight lines at the bottom are quite ugly, but otherwise the rest looks good.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vamp!re - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  3:47 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Latest work. I wanted a new cover page for my Facebook so I spent the first half of my evening doing this. CnC?

Wonderful work ! Keep it up Wink

What editor you use ?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 17, 2014

Kai-V: I probably added to much details while sketching, I'll have to look at it again, thanks Smile

cup: i use Photoshop Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Airus - Dec. 17, 2014

Kirito

Text is never good spread apart like the two you have. The thing about text in GFX is that it has to enhance the overall composition. Adding your name is fine, but you have to find the sweet spot for it. They both seem a little low quality, and barely any editing was put into them. To me, you just took two pictures off the internet, slapped filters on, and added text.

Text help (Click to View)
Thanks, What editor do you use?

I can't find a good editor so my GFX is kinda crappy... I need an editor badly

RE: General GFX Thread - L-awliet - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  9:45 PM)" Kirito Wrote: Thanks, What editor do you use?

(Dec. 17, 2014  5:01 PM)Kujikato Wrote: cup: i use Photoshop Smile
Wink

(Dec. 17, 2014  9:45 PM)" Kirito Wrote: I can't find a good editor so my GFX is kinda crappy... I need an editor badly
I'd personally suggest GIMP or Photoshop.

If you can't do them try iPiccy or Pixlr. I'd recommend iPiccy over Pixlr, though.

RE: General GFX Thread - Airus - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  9:54 PM)-Carefree- Wrote:

Wink

(Dec. 17, 2014  9:45 PM)" Kirito Wrote: I can't find a good editor so my GFX is kinda crappy... I need an editor badly

If you can't do them try iPiccy or Pixlr. I'd recommend iPiccy over Pixlr, though.

Photoshop and GIMP need download, and I tried the express editor with Photoshop and I can't upload images. I can't download any more on my computer. Haven't tried iPiccy and Pixlr is download required. I'll try iPiccy

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 18, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  10:55 PM)" Kirito Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2014  9:54 PM)-Carefree- Wrote:

Wink

Photoshop and GIMP need download, and I tried the express editor with Photoshop and I can't upload images. I can't download any more on my computer. Haven't tried iPiccy and Pixlr is download required. I'll try iPiccy

There is this Facebook Photoshop app if I remember correctly, why not look that up.

But if you really want to get into graphics, you'll want at least GIMP. Photoshop is almost a standard to be honest. Deviantart is a great resource for learning, most of my improvement came from there.

RE: General GFX Thread - L-awliet - Dec. 18, 2014

Oh forgot about Devianart, haha.

Cnc on my current sig?

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Dec. 18, 2014

[Image: nxo02h.jpg]

I'm still having trouble resizing this ... Can someone resize it to sig size?

Also, CnC? I think its my best one yet.

RE: General GFX Thread - L-awliet - Dec. 18, 2014

To be honest, it looks like you just got a plain image of Giratina, slapped a border and text on it. :\

I'd recommend getting a proper photo editor and start to use backgrounds, tools ect.

Try not to take my advice to hard. I'm just giving some criticism.

RE: General GFX Thread - Airus - Dec. 18, 2014

(Dec. 18, 2014  8:09 AM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2014  10:55 PM)" Kirito Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2014  9:54 PM)-Carefree- Wrote: Wink

if you really want to get into graphics, you'll want at least GIMP.

I can't download aanything to my PC and GIMP needs download

EDIT: I tried ipiccy and here's what turned out:

[Image: jyi6xEX.png?1]

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Dec. 19, 2014

(Dec. 18, 2014  11:23 PM)" Kirito Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  8:09 AM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2014  10:55 PM)" Kirito Wrote: Photoshop and GIMP need download, and I tried the express editor with Photoshop and I can't upload images. I can't download any more on my computer. Haven't tried iPiccy and Pixlr is download required. I'll try iPiccy

if you really want to get into graphics, you'll want at least GIMP.

I can't download aanything to my PC and GIMP needs download

Then improvement is going to be a huuuge problem for you

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 21, 2014

dA Muro might help...

RE: General GFX Thread - Airus - Dec. 22, 2014

CnC on these?

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Dec. 22, 2014

Messing with saturation is always fun Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Vamp!re - Dec. 23, 2014

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Dec. 23, 2014

[Image: i5vjuo.jpg]

Any good? I trade taking you guys advice.

At Dragon; pretty awesome. On the last one the must kinda looks like it forms an angry duck though . Might just be me XD.

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Dec. 23, 2014

The text is kinda distracting, but looks good other than that.

The text was clear before I uploaded it, you think I should choose a wider font?

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Dec. 23, 2014

Maybe just no font.

RE: General GFX Thread - Classik - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  7:28 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The text was clear before I uploaded it, you think I should choose a wider font?
Re-moving the text would be best,It ruins the effect

(Dec. 23, 2014  8:34 PM)Tsuna` Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  7:28 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The text was clear before I uploaded it, you think I should choose a wider font?
Re-moving the sig would be best,It ruins the effect

What sig?

I removed the text. How about now?

RE: General GFX Thread - Classik - Dec. 23, 2014

(Dec. 23, 2014  8:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  8:34 PM)Tsuna` Wrote:
Re-moving the sig would be best,It ruins the effect

What sig?

I removed the text. How about now?
Looks nice now,I meant text Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 24, 2014

CnC on those please. Smile