World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Ultimate Libra - May. 07, 2014

I did do google it came up with nothing. Well nothing that works for the app (I am not lying there is a Pixlr express app on google app store) and I don't have access to a computer.

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Jun. 02, 2014

Can I have criticism on my new signature, please?

[Image: eeqd_Q.png]

1600th post!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Jun. 02, 2014

The photography is very nice, but even if the background in itself is calm and beautiful, both together do not seem to match. It might be because it does not really make sense for the background to be so bright and the Beyblade to be so dark.

RE: General GFX Thread - ~Yuri~ - Jun. 02, 2014

Can I have Cnc on my current signature?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 02, 2014

Might as well whilst I'm here. Cnc:

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff_zps84290b4d.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Jun. 02, 2014

(Jun. 02, 2014  7:04 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Might as well whilst I'm here. Cnc:

It's great, Ryuzaki, nice work!

Anyways, adding both the small flashes, as well as the text kind of made the signature look worse. I think it would look a lot nicer without them.

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Jun. 02, 2014

(Jun. 02, 2014  7:08 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2014  7:04 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Might as well whilst I'm here. Cnc:

It's great, Ryuzaki, nice work!

Anyways, adding both the small flashes, as well as the text kind of made the signature look worse. I think it would look a lot nicer without them.

I agree to that mostly, I think the text should've been placed somewhere else and maybe not diagnally. I like the rustic vibe it gives off.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 02, 2014

I have this version if you think it' better and should use it?

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...f4538a.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Jun. 02, 2014

(Jun. 02, 2014  7:17 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I have this version if you think it' better and should use it?

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...f4538a.jpg]

It's very nice, I like it.

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Jun. 02, 2014

What do you think of this?:

[Image: imagejpg1_zps994ab7ee.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 04, 2014

Can I have Cnc on this? I'm still in the final stages of editing.

[Image: 01zdAAAAddddddsssfffjjffffffffaaajjjjjjj...a565d4.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Jun. 04, 2014

That is much better because you try to usually have at most two pictures in a signature banner, however the quality of that image is so horrible.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 04, 2014

I tried fixing the render, but that's how it came. I might try smooth it down and hope that works.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jun. 05, 2014

It could be because of over-sharpening. Check a layer or two if you did manage to over-sharpen the render.

Unless when you resized it, it was like that. Did a pop up window came out by any chance?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 05, 2014

I never sharped the image at all, though...

Nah, not at all.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jun. 05, 2014

Hmmmmm... strange.

Did the render came out of a pack or did you download it online (To be fair, they are basically the same lol)? It might have been that the download was stopped or something before the image completed.

Either that or the render is indeed like that; Must have been a high-res pixel art of some sort (IDK).

EDIT: Maybe blurring the image, then erasing the insides so that the only thing that's blurred are the sharp lines may help BTW

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 05, 2014

Downloaded it online.

I'll try your idea Synth. Thanks for your help. Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Jun. 05, 2014

I'm guessing the reason it looks like that is because you maybe downsized the render to much. Rule of thumb from my experience, always sharpen the render when resizing, whether it is larger or smaller.

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Jun. 05, 2014

Cnc?

[Image: 24q1wrs.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jun. 06, 2014

First off it's soft, making it blurry. Perhaps sharpening will do. Second, Flow isn't good. The left side has decent flow but the right side... meh. Third the lighting is not good. Try dodging and burning it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Jun. 06, 2014

Can I have a Cnc on this? It was my first time using smudge so I'm not sure if it'll be good. If it ain't, would anyone like to point me in the right direction?

[Image: Signaturenew1111_zpsb546e3c1.jpg]

Smudge is OK I guess. What you could have done is make the smudge sharper. Also, doing curves and bends would make the smudge look nicer IMO.

Thanks for the help Synth! Oh, I also have this artwork. I'm making it for a friend and want it to be, well, really good. Anything suggestions on what to add? Should I mix to colors in? If so, what ones?

[Image: Kirito-san_zps5d19e8ca.jpg]

Uhhh, isn't that Fan Art? I don't think you can post that one because it uses Fan Art, unless you have permission....

Blend it a bit more, especially on the shine spot (where the white is most evident). Make it blue-ish or something. Maybe fix the flow a little and add some decent lighting. Other than that it looks nice

I did get permission from the owner.They said it was okay.

Thanks Synth I will take your advice! You've been a real help dude!

Note: Rights to all resources used go to their respective owners. I do not claim ownership of this render.