World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston (/Thread-Houston-Texas-USA-Tournaments-in-Houston)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - zack77070 - Aug. 17, 2010

i would go some body do something

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Aug. 22, 2010

I live in the woodlands near conroe and right outside of houston. I would go provided I'm off school and work. Not to mention theres a ton of places around here to do something like that.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - lorddragon10000 - Aug. 24, 2010

i'm only a short trip away so depending on where it is and when it is i might be able to come

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kain - Aug. 28, 2010

Anyone here live in Galveston,Texas? I would love to know if there would be one near there.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - BeybladerTRS - Sep. 02, 2010

I live In houston and I would love to meet more bladers.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TraceurFoxer - Sep. 07, 2010

I'm here in wylie.... just waiting with about 5 other people... for anything. Just hit me up if anythign goes down.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 08, 2010

would anybody in this thread be down for a tournament in the woodlands?

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - pegasis - Sep. 09, 2010

I live in houston. I could probably come to almost any of them. Thanks for the info guys.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TheiAzn - Sep. 10, 2010

This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Texas-USA-Up-for-a-Tournament

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  2:31 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!

it's closed and the Texas/dallas thread is too general for this huge state.
seriously though, if there are bladers in houston we can get something together, we just need to decide on a place that's IN/NEAR Houston.

Stop suggesting other places like ft. worth, galveston, etc.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TheiAzn - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:31 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!

it's closed and the Texas/dallas thread is too general for this huge state.
seriously though, if there are bladers in houston we can get something together, we just need to decide on a place that's IN/NEAR Houston.

Stop suggesting other places like ft. worth, galveston, etc.
Well they should make a tournament somewhere between Houston and Fort Worth because I kinda checked the map and I saw that there are lots of bladers in houston and fort worth..

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 13, 2010

Yes but this thread in specific says "Houston."
I believe there is another Texas thread as well for Dallas?
And a lot of people aren't on that map, I'm not.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - StormAquario75 - Sep. 14, 2010

I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Phoenix 123 - Sep. 14, 2010

Is anyone hosting a tournament in Indonesia?Or is there any tournaments there?

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TheiAzn - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  4:14 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Is anyone hosting a tournament in Indonesia?Or is there any tournaments there?
Dude, you're so off, this is AMERICA.. NOT ASIA.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Phoenix 123 - Sep. 14, 2010

Oh,then do any of you lnow the thread to the asia tournaments?

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Daegor42 - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  4:40 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Oh,then do any of you lnow the thread to the asia tournaments?

Indonesia, right? Go here.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  2:10 AM)StormAquario75 Wrote: I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?

If we can get enough people that can go to a tournament in the Houston area, I'm thinking about organizing one. Or at least helping to organize.

These areas include: Houston (downtown and surrounding), Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Conroe, Woodlands.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TheiAzn - Sep. 15, 2010

(Sep. 14, 2010  5:05 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:10 AM)StormAquario75 Wrote: I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?

If we can get enough people that can go to a tournament in the Houston area, I'm thinking about organizing one. Or at least helping to organize.

These areas include: Houston (downtown and surrounding), Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Conroe, Woodlands.
Which is the most northern city, I live in Fort Worth but the Dallas, Texas,USA is kindof a dead thread, so I wanna see how far is the most northern..

RE: Tournaments in Houston - fragbait - Sep. 15, 2010

(Aug. 06, 2009  5:36 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: I live in kansas... I'd just need to get the days off from work and would be more than willing to go... provided I can pay for the gas. *shivers*

I'd also be able to bring fragbait and few others along as well...

lol, My old teammate.

You guys should try seeing if Anime Matsuri will let you guys throw down a tourney there. There's a lot of gaming there already.

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - TheiAzn - Sep. 15, 2010

(Sep. 15, 2010  3:29 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:05 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:

Which is the most northern city, I live in Fort Worth but the Dallas, Texas,USA is kindof a dead thread, so I wanna see how far is the most northern..
Nevermind takes like 300miles to get to Conroe Pinching_eyes_2

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 15, 2010

yah, they're all pretty far from the dallas area. I forgot about anime matsuri though, that would be interesting to check in on..

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - dylman72 - Sep. 28, 2010

it would be awesome if there was a tournament in Austin soon, right in front of the capital (if it's okay with the men in the big chairs) but really if there is a tournament there anytime soon i will definitely be there

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - KabutoRyder - Sep. 28, 2010

OK seems a good number of people are in the DFW area...is someone going to get something going?

tourney? regular play?
anything?

RE: [Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston - tyry12 - Oct. 02, 2010

I want to start a league at th wataga city library but I need to see who will come PM ME
oh and I have no Idea if Im old enough to Im only 12